A Blood Moon (Jasper x Avery...

By megabee33

Avery and Jaspers wedding is just two months away and they want everything to be perfect, however when they g... More

Avery Rose Swan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book 3

Chapter 15

4.2K 133 0
By megabee33

After unpacking the last of my stuff in me and Jasper's room I went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. It was my favorite late night snack to have. Especially when me and Bella were younger. Making my way into the closet I spotted both Alice and Jasper looking through my clothes.
  "What are you both doing?" I asked putting another spoonful of Cheerios into my mouth. Looking up from what he was doing Jasper smiled at me. I smiled back.
  "Well". Alice perked up. "If your going to be officially joining the family then we have to update your wardrobe". I rolled my eyes at her statement.
  "Really?" I said making Jasper laugh.
Alice frowned. "Yes. I will not have any unfashionable members in this family!" She stated firm. I let out a breath and turned away from them.
    "Whatever". I mumbled under my breath as I returned to the kitchen.
   "I'm sorry about Alice". Jasper said as he followed me.
   "She does whatever she wants anyways". I whispered crossing my arms over my chest.
  "A word of advice don't let her pack your suitcase for our honeymoon". Jasper suggested. I glanced up at him. "Why? What is she going to do?" I asked him.
   "Let's just say that Bella saw a lot more lace then she was used to". I groaned and shook my head.
   "Great. I'm doomed". I said slapping my hands down at my side. Jasper grinned and pulled me into his arms.
   "Oh on the contrary ma'am I think you'll be very irresistible in all that lace". Jasper smirked making me blush.
   "Your such a flirt". I replied to him.
   "You bring that out in me ma'am". Jasper smiled pulling me into a kiss.
   "And I love that I do". I kissed him back.
~~

Sorry about this chapter being short. It's just that the next chapter it kinda long so I wanted to break it up into smaller parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 240 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...
3.3K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
40.1K 1.3K 29
~COMPLETED~ #1 in Alecvultori #24 in #2ndbook Started : 2.11.17 Finished: 12.07.19 Book 2: So The Wolf and The Lamb Are In Love I DO NOT OWN TWILI...
206K 4.4K 19
Avery Swan hadn't heard from or seen her sister Bella since she left for Forks, Washington. Now her older sister is getting married to someone that A...