My First Kiss

Od lvterskvter

Addie and Ashlee are sisters and have always been best friends since Addie could start talking. Ashlee is 18... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Finale :)

Chapter 4

69 2 1
Od lvterskvter

SO this is where it all goes down! BTW a week has gone by since they started going out so yeah! If you like the story, please fan, comment, and vote! <3

~Addie's POV~

It's been a week since me and Chase have been going out. Him and Ricky have stayed over the week has been great. We played out X-Box and watched a lot of movies. The whole week went great. I think I might actually like Chase. To soon to tell yet.

VVVVVIIIIIIBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Message from: Jakie

Hey. You, me and Lillianna need to talk. Were really mad. So we need to talk. Come over ASAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great. They're mad about something. I guess I'll have to go over now.

"Chase. Chase wake-up."

"Huh?"

"I'm going over to Jakie's for a little bit."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No I'll be fine."

"Okay. Bye babe." And he went back to sleep.

"Bye."

~Car Drive~

I wonder what they're mad about. I haven't talked to them all week. Is that the problem?

I went to knock on the door but they were on step ahead of me. "Hi Jackie. Hey Lill." I said all cool-like.

"Hi." Lillianna said. Jackie didn't say anything, all she did was close the door behind me. We went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So, are you guys going to tell me what this is about?"

"Yeah. You have a boyfriend." Lillianna said.

"And you didn't tell us." Jackie finished. I hate when they finish each other's sentences.

"How do you guys know? I haven't told anyone." I said, a little creeped out that they might have been around my house.

"Your sister told Lillianna's sister and she told Lillianna." Jamie said.

"Oh. Well I was going to tell you." And that's when all Hell broke lose.

"WERE YOUR FREAKING BESTFRIENDS ADDIE! WE SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SAY YOU WERE PLANING IT! IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Lillianna yelled at me. And that's when I knew she was mad. Lillianna was a quiet person. Even around us.

"Im sorry." I said.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT ADDIE! THERE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THIS ARGUEMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Jamie yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! ADDIE, IF WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THIS, WHAT ELSE ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT?! THIS IS TO STRESSFUL. ADDIE, I HAVE LOVED YOU LIKE A SISTER BUT IF I CAN'T TRUST YOU I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND."

"I agree." Jamie said. Trust?! This was about trust! If anything, I should have trusted THEM to know to let me tell them on my own. NOT the other way around. I can't believe them.

"Fine! If you don't want to be my friend, I'm fine with that! Your choice! But just so you know, I didn't do anything! You should have waited for me to tell you on my own! That's what real friends would do!" I yelled and stormed out of the house.

As I drove home, I got a call from Chase.

"Hey are you alright? Your parents are home, but Ashlee convinced them to let me and Ricky stay for one more night."

I had been crying so I was crying, "No I'm not, and good I really need you right now."

"Okay, I'll be here when you get home."

"Okay, bye." And I hung up.

~Chase' POV~

Addie looks pretty beat up. She walked in with red eyes and she was sniffing a lot. She ran up to her room and I followed her up there. When I got up there she was laying on her bed in a ball, crying. I walked over and layed next to her and immedietly she grabbed me and pulled me close. She cried almost the rest of the night and when she fell asleep, I had a broken heart to see my baby so broken.

We fell asleep for a little bit, but then Addie woke me up.

"Listen." She said. I looked over and saw panick all over her face. I listened and heard her parents yelling.

"I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS LEAVING ME ALONE TO GO ON BUISNESS TRIPS! IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO MAKE THE CHILDREN, SO IT SHOULD TAKE TWO PEOPLE TO RAISE THE CHILDREN!" Her mom yelled.

"WELL IM SOOOORRRRYYYY THAT I'M TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR MY CHILDREN AND A WIFE WHO NEEDS EVERYTHING ON THE EARTH!"

"WHAT?! I WORK TWO JOBS AND FEED AND CLEAN AND PROTECT THESE KIDS THAT I LOVE SO MUCH!"

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A GUY WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY! IM OBVIOUSLY NOT HIM!"

"THAT'S SOOOO TRUE! ADDIE!" Her mom yelled. Addie looked at me, tears running down her face.

"Chase, I'm scared." She said, crying harder.

"Just go down, and if they get to out of hand, I'll get Ricky and we'll break it up." I said.

"Okay." She got up and waked out the door.

~Addie's POV~

"Yes mom?"

"WE NEED YOU TO CHOOSE! ME OR YOUR FATHER!"

"What?" I asked, scared already.

"ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE SPLITING! NOW WHO DO YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE WITH?!"

"You're putting this decision on me?"

"FINE! THEN I GUESS WE WILL DECIDE! JERRY, YOU GET ADDIE! I GET ASHLEE!"

"NO! I LOVE DAD BUT I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH CHASE! I KNOW DAD WILL MOVE BACK TO PENNSYLVANIA! THAT'S WHERE HIS JOB IS! I'M NOT LEAVING CHASE, MOM!"

"SO YOU DON'T LIKE ME ADDIE?! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH ME?!" My dad yelled.

"NO DAD! THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID! I JUST DON'T WANT TO LEAVE CHASE!"

"THERE'S ALWAYS A PROBLEM WITH ME! DAD'S THE CREEP! GOSH, ADDIE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT?!"

"DAD! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!"

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO ADDIE! YOU IMPLIED IT WHEN YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO LIVE WITH MOM!"

"DAD! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE CHASE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!"

"SO NOW I HAVE A THICK HEAD?! HUH! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD TURN THE KIDS ON ME, JANICE!"

"WHAT?!" My mom yelled.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS! I'm not mad about you spliting, it happens. It's life. I'm mad about the fact that your yelling and putting words in my mouth istead of talking it out like adults." With that I ran out of the house, tears streaming down my face.

I leaned against the wall and slid down it. Why is this all happening to me? Why can't I just sit here in the rain and cry? Then I heard the door open.

"Hey, you okay?" Chase. The person I needed right now.

"No. You, Ricky and my sister are the only good things in my life."

"And that's bad?" I looked up at him and saw hurt on his face.

"No it's a good thing! But I'm not okay."

"I'm sorry, hun. What happened?"

"They yelled at me to decide who I wanted to live with. Then I said my mom and dad blew up on me." I started crying harder.

"What are you going to do?" He asked as he hugged me.

"I don't know. Maybe move with my dad so then I don't have to deal with my life here."

"And leave me?! I'm part of your life. You're just going to dump me? Leave me so I can suffer to?" He said. Hurt and anger and sadness spread over his face.

"Woah, Chase, I didn't say it was true. I was just saying maybe." I tried to explain.

"No. You were thinking of it, so that means you were thinking of leaving me. I can't believe it. Not you, Addie. I didn't think you would do it." He said as he removed his arm from where it was on my shoulder. He stood up and looked out at the crying sky.

"No!" I stood up.

"No what Addie?" He looked like he was about to cry.

"No! Not you to! Out of all the people that I could think of getting mad at me, I didn't think it would be you. And why now? When I'm sad? Why now Chase?" I broke down crying. Then my mind went blank accept for one word that stuck around.

Run.

And then I just turned around and started running away from him. My family. My friends. My life. I couldn't help but just keep going and keep running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! BUT its not over! :D Keep waiting until the couple last chapters will be out :D KEEP WAITING >:)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.8K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
34K 7.1K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...