(Discontinued until further n...

By Cosmic_Pumpkin_King

Naruto, Sasuke, and Shikamaru are hiding something. Their classmates realize this one day when the Nara and U... More

Chapter 1: Just What's Wrong?
Chapter 2: A Chance Meeting
Chapter 3: My Partner, My Friend
Chapter 4: All Fun and Games
Chapter 5: With Grace
Chapter 6: My Stupid Old Sensei
Chapter 7: The Wolf and the Fox
Chapter 8: Falling
Chapter 9: Annoyance
Chapter 10: Chit Chat
Chapter 11: Calm in the Face of Danger
Chapter 12: Teenagers
Chapter 13: Gone Too Soon
Broskis!
Chapter 14: Like Men In Tights
Chapter 15: Speed and Strength
Chapter 16: Healing and More Training
Chapter 17: Chop Chop Chop
Chapter 18: He Bitch-slapped a Village Council Member
Chapter 19: Can I keep him?
Chapter 20: We're Just Two People Gossiping
Chapter 21: It's For the Kids
Author Note Thing
Another Author Note Thing-ness
Chapter 22: Shikamaru Is A Drama Queen (But we already knew that)
Chapter 23: Glendale's Always Watching
Chapter 24: Kakashi Finally Gets It (Kind Of)
Chapter 25: Thank Kami I like To Run
Question!
The Decision is made!
Chapter 26: Pinkie Promise
Chapter 27: This Leafy Aloe Vera Village
Chapter 28: Pumpkins~!
READ THIS AND DO AS TOLD!
Chapter 29: This Time? When Was The Last Time?
Chapter 30: I'm Bored
Chapter 31: You Ever Wonder?
Chapter 32: Honey, Dear
Chapter 33: Pinched My Cheeks and Called Me Sugar
Chapter 34: My Angel Has a Little Bit of Hell in Him
Chapter 35: Look At the Bright Side
Chapter 36: Please Do
Chapter 38: "What's a peach-pear?"
Chapter 39: Just Keep Swimming
I Was Tagged/Sorry, not an update
Chapter 40: Fairy Herpes
Chapter 41: Dumbass Ducks
Chapter 42: I'm a Monster but He Loves Me Anyway
Chapter 43: "I Wasn't Planning On Killing Them!"
Tag, Foo! (Aka I was tagged and, no, this is not an update)
Chapter 44: Ukki-kun!
Chapter 45: Holy Shit
Chapter 46: Dattebayo
Follow Yuki On Insta!!
Chapter 47: Let's Begin
Chapter 48: Pass or Fail
Chapter 49: "Don't you Fucking Dare"
OMAKE: Yukimoto and the Cookies
OMAKE: If Only Valentines
ATTENTION//READ THIS U FOOLS
Chapter 50: Did I Stutter?
Chapter 51: He's Mine
Chapter 52: I Love the Chunin Exams!
Chapter 53: I Believe You
Chapter 54: Just Smile
Chapter 55: No Mercy

Chapter 37: Asshole!

6.8K 273 91
By Cosmic_Pumpkin_King

Hey, guys! Sorry for the long wait! I just want to address some things before we go on with this chapter. :3 Don't worry, it's good things and it's just that these comments stuck close to me! They've really made an impression so I thought I'd show you guys. :3 :3

@sunnydg :Yuki: a man on the direct route for my heart

@caveire : #AlreadyThere

That just made me crack up laughing. I took a screenshot and showed my friends. I love it so much. Thank you for brightening my day!!

This chapter is dedicated to these two lovely people. Everyone's support is greatly appreciated. You'll be happy to know that there is no end in sight for this story just yet.

--Gabe <3

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Blah, blah, blah," Yuki cleaned his ear, listening to Sakura and Ino squabble over Sasuke. "Don't they ever shut up?"

"Probably not," Kakashi grinned at him, nudging his boyfriend's arm with his own. Damn, it felt good to say that. Boyfriend.

"You think they have any human muzzles in T&I?" The raven-blonde sighed, resting his elbow on the table and using his palm to cushion his chin. His other hand, however, was in Kakashi's, fingers laced tightly. His thumb was making small circles on the back of the Hatake's hand, the calm gesture completely contradicting the other's annoyed attitude.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Kakashi nodded. "But you gotta remember Sakura's mother's on the Council."

Yuki snorted, shaking his head, "Like that has ever stopped me. I wouldn't even give a fuck if she was the Hokage."

"Well, okay, true, but Ino's father is Inochi Yamanaka."

"And your point is...?"

"He can go in your mind."

"Ah, and that'll be fun. Many have tried and many have failed. I have my own little guard dog, if you didn't remember."

Brat.

"Oh, I remember. You're such an asshole."

"But you love me anyway, Bitch."

"Sure, whatever. Anyways, what-"

"Um, Kakashi-sensei?"

"Eh?" The Hatake looked over to see all the kids looking at the both of them with odd expressions. "What?"

"We just wanted to know," Choji started when Kiba nudged him. "How you and Yuki-san met. You seem really close."

Kakashi and Yuki glanced at each other, eyes going down to their hands at the same time, before looking at the kids. "Well," Yuki started, a hint of a lazy drawl in his voice.

"Funny story actually," Kakashi continued with a nervous chuckle.

"I actually hated his guts," Yuki said happily, jabbing a thumb at said Hatake.

"He's insufferable," Kakashi shrugged and Yuki turned to him.

"You used present tense."

"You still are."

"Mean."

Kakashi rolled his eyes, ignoring his boyfriend's pout, "We met ten years ago."

"Ten?!" Ino and Sakura shouted in surprise, nearly spitting out their drinks. Which reminded him, Kakashi needed to stop bringing the kids to the BBQ joint. He was going to become broke at this rate.

"Yup," Yuki nodded, flipping his hand over under the table so he could lace his and the Hatake's fingers together. "Now, do you want to hear the story or not?"

"Yes!" The genin, surprisingly, said at once, catching both Jounin off guard.

"Um," Yuki cleared his throat, trying to shake off the surprise he felt. "Right. Okay."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Ten years ago - Konoha

Kakashi: 12 years-old

Yukimoto: 12 years-old

Kakashi Hatake walked aimlessly down the shopping district of Konoha, lost in his own thoughts. His hands were shoved in his pockets, eyes lowered, and he wanted to give off an air of happiness but he couldn't. He didn't have the daily challenge, goofy smile, to bother him during the day, or the kind smile of the medic of his team. He didn't even have the warm chuckle of his sensei to guide him. He was alone without the team he was just beginning to see as family.

Kakashi sighed and looked up in time to crash into someone, sending them both to the ground.

"Watch it, Asshole," The person grumbled, glaring at the Hatake.

He was the same age as Kakashi, twelve, but had icy blue eyes. His hair was black and blonde, reaching the middle of his neck, totally contrasting itself. He wore a Jounin's vest, though it was worn out a bit and had slash marks, like he couldn't even bother to get a new one. His eyes actually reminded Kakashi of his sensei, but only when the blonde teacher got mad.

"Sorry," The silver-haired Jounin muttered, getting up.

"Oh, it's you," The guy grumbled, dusting off his jacket. "The depressed little shit loitering around. If you're going to cry, can you do it out of my sight? You're an eyesore."

"Excuse me?" Kakashi growled, tensing up. Who the hell did this guy think he was?!

The raven-blonde gave a patronizing smile, "Oh, did that get a reaction? Good." His smile suddenly turned into a thin line and he gave the Hatake blank eyes, "Alright, Hatake, listen up. Your depressed stuff? Can't happen." He tapped the other Jounin's forehead, making him flinch back in surprise, "If you're not focused up here, you're not focused on your mission. That's going to get people killed. You're holding us back. Either step up and do your damn job as a ninja of Konoha or get out of our way."

Kakashi blinked as the guy turned around to walk away and his mouth moved on it's own before he knew what he was doing, "Asshole!"

The other froze and turn around slowly, a small smirk growing on his face, "Oh, did that strike a nerve?" He gave a fake pout before he sneered, something that caught his attention, "Look, I'm not picking a fight, believe it or not, though I could beat you any day. I'm just telling you the truth because, obviously, no one else will. The old man, the Hokage? Yeah, he's thinking about taking your headband because you can't get your damn act together. So, do me a favor and start looking up at the world and not your depressing thoughts. There's so much more you're not seeing."

This time, Kakashi let him go, pondering over his words. Finally, he decided to talk to the Hokage, intent on getting a mission to prove his worth as a ninja and to, maybe, show that asshole he can focus on a mission and complete it correctly. So, he held his head high and made his way down the street, as if that conversation never happened. Only, it did and, not that Kakashi would ever admit it, it was just what he needed to move on.

"Hello, Kakashi-san," Hiruzen greeted when he walked inside the office. There were some Chunin in as well, including Iruka and Mizuki. There were also some Jounin standing around; Asuma and Gai, and Kakashi noticed Asshole standing there next to Senji, a white-haired Jounin, looking absolutely annoyed by the male. His teeth were ground together and his arms were crossed, shoulders tense.

"I'm sorry," Kakashi looked at all of them, eyes lingering on the raven-blonde in the room. He looked so... uncomfortable. Like he was trapped with no place to run. He was so different than before. "I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll come back later."

"Don't be stupid," Surprisingly, it was Asshole who spoke up. "Just get over here. The old man was just deciding who'll come with me on my mission or whatever."

"Ah, okay," Kakashi walked over to him, ignoring Senji's nasty look.

"Now, Yukimoto-san," The Hokage continued, looking at the raven-blonde. "Who'll you bring?"

Suddenly, Kakashi felt a hand on his bicep and he looked over to see Assho- er, Yukimoto looked straight ahead with a blank expression. "I'm bringing Kakashi," The kid decided, voice emotionless. "At least, with him, I know he won't hold me back."

The Hokage nodded, raising a hand before Senji could shout anything or his son and the other Jounin could disappear, "Very well. Kakashi-san, do you accept? The information will be given shortly."

"I do," Kakashi nodded, not bothering to shake off Yukimoto's hand.

"I see. You are all dismissed. Yukimoto-san, will you give me a moment to speak to Kakashi-san?"

Yukimoto's eyes flashed between the silver-haired Jounin and the old man before he nodded slowly, "Sure. I'll be outside."

When he walked out, Kakashi turned to the leader of the village, "Hokage-sama-"

"Relax, Kakashi-san," The old man said, raising a hand. I know Yukimoto-san spoke to you. I actually need to tell you about him."

"What about him?" The Hatake asked, interested.

"Yukimoto-san has just recently returned from being away for eight years. I'm afraid that he's lost touch with everyone and no one really recognizes him. He traveled with a nice young man who taught him a lot about the world. Unfortunately, Yukimoto has closed up and avoids speaking to anyone entirely. If he is rude to you, please forgive him. He's been through more than you know."

"I... Okay," Kakashi nodded, shocked by what he heard. Yukimoto was only three when he left the village. That seemed almost unbelievable. Something was up. He wasn't telling him something, something about Yukimoto. "Um, should-should I let him in now?"

"Yes, that'll be okay."

Yukimoto walked in, studying the two carefully. Still, he didn't say a word, preferring to just cross his arms and stand in front of the Hokage's desk. He raised an eyebrow at Kakashi before looking at Hiruzen, "Mission?"

Sarutobi nodded, holding out a scroll, "You are to head to the outskirts of Kumo to scout for enemy bases. You find one, destroy it. Make sure to find out as much information as possible."

"Hai," Yukimoto nodded even as he read over the mission scroll. When he was done, he handed it to Kakashi, who quickly read it over and burned it. "We'll leave in two hours. Come on, Kakashi. We're stopping by my place first."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

So, this is being continued on the next chapter. Basically, though, this is how Yuki and Kakashi met. Cute, huh? XD

--Gabe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 15K 46
They lost. He lost them. He would never lose them again. . . After Madara killed him, Naruto finds himself back in the body of his younger self, rig...
Stay ✓ By marie

Fanfiction

69.7K 2.6K 60
Sasuke Uchiha and Mai Masaki used to be childhood friends. However, after the masscre of Sasuke's clan by the hands of his brother, and the death of...
72.2K 1.6K 13
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...
66.8K 1.8K 13
Kakashi Hatake wasn't really a patient man, and everyone knew that. So shocked faces were seen all around Konoha when he was given a genin team. Cons...