Maneater // Harry Styles & Ri...

By OmfgBoys

'Maneater' [man-eater] noun [C] (WOMAN); An intoxicatingly beautiful, charasmatic, charming woman who puts a... More

Maneater // Harry Styles & Rihanna
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 5.

754 22 6
By OmfgBoys

' Harry, i've always loved you. That whole "maneater" thing is just a place for me to hide. With that type of reputation boys don't take advantage of me, i can take advantage of them. I'm hurt ever since what happened with Chris i can't trust ANYONE, but you. You're different and i know it. Harry just tell me one thing? You won't let me go. '  She said kissing my cheek waiting patiently for an answer.

' Rihanna, i've always loved you, and i'll always protect you. I give you my word. I will never let you go. '

I said kissing her forehead and giving her a tight hug.

' Harry I'm scared, i can't just come out saying it was all a scam, because it was. You need to help set myself - '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was interrupted by a knocking at the door.

I rolled over off of my bed and landed on the floor.

Face first.

"Who in the hell comes to Harry Styles house this early, it's 2 O'clock." i said muttering under my breath.

I checked myself in the mirror real fast. I looked tired. But i didn't look too bad.

I ran down the stairs and looked through the peephole.

It was...Rihanna.

I opened the door forgetting how i looked.

"Woah styles, looks like you've bee hit by a bus!" she said smiling at the ground.

"I try" i said nervously. 

Nervous more embarrassed.

"Kidding, you look cute." she said smiling and helping herself in.

"Um, i'll be right back." i said running up the stairs and taking a quick shower.

While i was in there washing myself and thinking, i came upon the dream i had.

She loves me? they say dreams are just figments of your imagination, but this felt real. 

And i think she really meant it, even though she never really told me face to face.

•••

Rihanna's P.O.V.

As i was waiting for Harry to get ready, i thought about him, us, me.

He's a very charming boy, and i'm glad he said yes to be my date, i was worried shitless he was going to say no.

I started walking around his larg flat, admiring the artwork he bought from me, the pictures of him and the boys on the wall, the pictures of his beautiful family.

I can't do this to him, i thought.

~~~~

"I'm ready" his beautiful accent boomed throughout the house.

"Lets go" I said running to the front door.

•••

Harry's P.O.V;

I slowly followed behind her as she walked out the door.

I hope this lunch date goes well...

~~~~~

That's Chapter 5! I hope you like it!! I decided to try it the way India writes it, and i like it more! It's more spaced out, obviously!! It kinda leads to other things unexpectedly to me, it's kinda sloppy! sorry!! there will be major editing once the story's over :)

I have a feeling this story is going to be a good one, but it's going to take a lot of time to have it become a hit!

so please!!

~Vote/Comment/ & fan!! 

~E.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.4K 38
❞ Words hurt. Words break you, leave you in pieces. They hurt like a thousand knives. ❞ Harry Styles is an unhappy person, he is the victim of bullyi...
1.6K 2 61
Brooke Davis is a make-up artist who get offered a new job. It's a big opportunity for her so she take it. Harry Styles a pop star known worldwide, f...
195K 4.3K 55
"-I hate you so much!- I scream at the top of my lungs. Instead of screaming back, he comes closer, puts one hand on my hip and the other hand on my...
4.3M 135K 60
no·to·ri·ous/adjective: famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed. Harry Styles, by the very definition of the word is notorious...