The Broken Girl And The Badbo...

By DearMaria04

Phoebe Rose Carleen came from New Jersey, where she came from a crappy neighborhood. Her dad was a gambler... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Answer Key to Werewolf talk.
Chapter 4
A/N

Chapter 1

156 3 2
By DearMaria04

Phoebe POV
'Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart?
But where's your'
I heard Famous Last Words playing by My Chemical Romance. I hurried and shut my phone off before he hears it.
I get out of my bed, which is just a mattress on the floor. It's better than nothing though. We just moved here. We were living in New Jersey, now we are here, in Los Angles. I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth, and do my makeup to cover the bruises. If your wondering about them, they are from my dad. Luckily, he left on a business trip yesterday.

After I'm finished with my makeup, I go over to my closet. Even though my dad abuses me, he buys me what a girl my age would need. So no one will get suspicious. I get out an outfit and put it on.
Her outfit and makeup for school

Once I got dressed and got my bag and phone, I was ready to go. I don't eat breakfast that much. He says I'll get fatter than I am. If I do I eat a apple or a granola bar. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen to get my keys. Once I get them I leave the house, and start walking to school.
You are probably curious about how he can afford all this. He is filthy rich. He only gets me what I need. For example, my makeup, I need it to cover up scars and bruises. I walk up to WaterFall High and park up front. I see everyone looking at me. Oh joy. I'm not good with talking. My last school I was labeled the mute emo girl. I walk up the steps, my bag and phone in hand, and look around at everyone. Usual High School with the cliques. I'm pretty sure you know all them. Anyway, I walk into the school. Now to find the office. Great! Note the sarcasm. This place is fucking huge! I start walking around and then I bumped into a wall. Before I could fall, arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up. I looked up and saw a boy, no man, with black hair, blue eyes, ear, lip, and nose piercings, plus a lot of tattoos. Bad boy.
⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️
So, what'd ya think?! I'm gonna work hard on this, but remember people I'm only I'm middle school. Let me know what you think. Bye my unicorns!!!🦄💕🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 13K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
276K 1.6K 3
๐š๐šž๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ "๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ...