Don't Tell Me Goodbye

bxnn1_ által

The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a... Több

The Birth of A Monster
Joining Cross Academy
Lies and Truths
I'M SORRY
The Strange Pair
Author's Note 10/23/16
Dangers in Town
Council of Vampires
Rise of Drama
Bloodlines
Ren Sakaki, Many Years Before
My New Butler
Yuki's Departure
A/N
A Horrid Christmas
Grass Girl From Far Away
Red Eared Weirdo
Blue Roses (Last Chapter)

A/N

4.8K 65 6
bxnn1_ által

I'm sorry I'm such an idiot! If you don't know why, I'll give you a question.

Who are the main characters in Vampire Knight?

It's Yuki, Kaname, Headmaster Cross, and who?

ITS FREAKING ZERO THAT'S MISSING. I FORGOT ZERO.

Don't worry! I'll put him in the next chapter. Wait till the next chapter to see Zero Kiryu!

I'm sorry for being an idiot! I just noticed it now when I was looking at my other books!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.2K 54
One day, a girl named Rose Belcourt enters Cross Academy and assumes the role of a guardian with Yuki and Zero. Although she may seem normal, there i...
184 9 8
Luna Cross was the only blood daughter of Kien Cross, a vampire hunter, and Ruby, a normal woman. Luna takes after both of her parents in features, s...
15.8K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...