Your Our Families What?

By lukesang

Sang Sorenson is 16 and has been all nine of the Blackbourne team father's slaves. She was sold to them when... More

Mr. Griffins house
Absued?
Opening up a little bit
Ms. Lee?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Opening up a little bit more
please don't hate me
Nightmares
Someone loves me

Escape

207 20 1
By lukesang

Not edited.
Sang's Pov
I lay on my hospital trying to get my Mind off of my nightmare. I can barely move because Nurse Sue has just beat/ rape me for putting Mr. Morgan in jail. I silently cry wishing they never figured it out and me not telling them. I hear the door open and turn just in time to see Mr. Griffin, Coleman,Blackbourne all walking in with various torture devices. I crawl out of bed needing to find a way out. I get to the window and leap out. I groan as I hit the grass but keep crawling hoping they aren't close behind me. I pull myself up the tree and sigh when I see them being tackled by armed cops. I stay still praying they don't see me. I try and calm my racing heart along with my fast pants. I close my eyes hoping Dr. Robert finds me because I don't think I can move. I look down and see there's so much blood. I groan and shut my eyes completely exhausted.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I run into the hospital needing to know how they lost my cupcake. I ask what happened and they tell me some of our father's escaped and came after her causing her to run or in her case jump out a fucking window! I head to the woods knowing she loves the woods. I am walking under a tree when something warm hits my arm. I see it's blood and look up to see cupcake. I climb up red lining doc. I carry us down then laying her on the grass trying to find the source of the bleeding. I put pressure on her stomach where most of the bleeding is. I see doc come running over helping me get the bleeding under control. Once we do we carry her where everyone else is waiting for us ready to take her. I sigh as I lay her on the stretcher hoping I got to her in time. I plop down putting my head in my hands and begin to sob. What if I caused her death for not getting here quicker? I need cupcake in my life.
***************************************************************
Dr. Greens Pov
I rush sang into surgery needing to 're stitching her up and hooking her up with more blood since she lost a lot. She opened every single stitch so I decided to use staples. I wheel her to X rays to do a whole body scan hoping she didn't do much damage to her body. I wheel her back to her to a new room and go tell my family she's okay. I go out to see my family is a complete mess. I say" Guys she's going to be just fine I had to stitch her up but other then that she's fine. You guys can go see her. I will be back. " I go to the x Ray room looking at all her x rays hoping that one day we will be able to wipe away these horrific memories.

Hello Birdies and Dogs,
I'm so so sorry I haven't updated but school has been a pain in the butt with all the homework and test. Hopefully during spring break I can write more but until then you'll have to wait. I'm so sorry.
Lukesang Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10.5K 54
-Kami ką renkiesi tiesa/drąsa? -Tiesa. -Ką rinktumeis: Meile ar Seksą? -Žinoma seksą... Kami pirmo kurso studentė. Seksą myli labiau už viską. Vadova...
309K 18.4K 58
-Nekalbėk su manim šitaip. -Arba kas? -Arba aš paversiu tavo gyvenimą pragaru. Zayn Malik fanfiction #Wattys2015
318K 14K 40
Po audringos vasaros gyvenimas vėl keičiasi. Praeina metai. Ta grupelė paauglių suauga ir jiems prasideda svarbūs gyvenimo etapai. Selena ypatingai p...
458K 26.7K 93
× Dangerous World ( season 1) × Dangerous World 2 ,,Ready For It,, (season 2) × Dangerous World 3 ,, Found Her In You,, (season 3) *************...