Warmer than the Sun (GaaraxRe...

By alkmop

It was said that Gaara of the sand was a monster to be feared. All the children of the village feared him, al... More

Panic!
The job
Problems (Part 1)
Problems (Part 2)
Meeting Konoha
The First Battles
New Ability
My Older Sister (Sorta) and New Emotions❀️
Human...
What a day...
Turning Point
What have we become?
A Promise

Monster?

12K 314 130
By alkmop

Your P.O.V
They all called him a monster, I wasn't sure. Everyone said he'd kill you in the blink of an eye. But I learned the truth, the day he killed those kids, I was there.

I was just playing around at the playground, but the other kids had ignored me so I decided to play by myself. I was sitting in the sand box watching how it flew away in the wind. That's when I heard the kids start screaming. "ITS A MONSTER EVERYONE RUN AWAY!" One of them yelled. Monster? I slowly looked up, and say the bloodthirsty eyes of a demon inside of a poor boys body. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and he was carrying a worn out teddy bear.

The red headed boy started screaming and crying like he was in agony. He gripped his head, and soon was killing all of the kids with a flick of sand. Truthfully I was very scared, but somehow I felt like I had to help him.

I slowly tried to approach him, but I wasn't a ninja, so I was afraid he would notice me. He didn't and kept going on his bloodthirsty rampage killing all the kids who had bullied him. Soon I was right behind him, and I gently put my hand on his shoulder.

He froze, no movement, no nothing. So I decided to say something. "H-hey, don't be afraid those kids were stupid idiots who deserved to die, umm, r-right?" I ask him. He slowly returned to breathing normally, until he fell face-first into the dirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 21.8K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
119K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
228K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
88K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...