Monster?

Your P.O.V
They all called him a monster, I wasn't sure. Everyone said he'd kill you in the blink of an eye. But I learned the truth, the day he killed those kids, I was there.

I was just playing around at the playground, but the other kids had ignored me so I decided to play by myself. I was sitting in the sand box watching how it flew away in the wind. That's when I heard the kids start screaming. "ITS A MONSTER EVERYONE RUN AWAY!" One of them yelled. Monster? I slowly looked up, and say the bloodthirsty eyes of a demon inside of a poor boys body. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and he was carrying a worn out teddy bear.

The red headed boy started screaming and crying like he was in agony. He gripped his head, and soon was killing all of the kids with a flick of sand. Truthfully I was very scared, but somehow I felt like I had to help him.

I slowly tried to approach him, but I wasn't a ninja, so I was afraid he would notice me. He didn't and kept going on his bloodthirsty rampage killing all the kids who had bullied him. Soon I was right behind him, and I gently put my hand on his shoulder.

He froze, no movement, no nothing. So I decided to say something. "H-hey, don't be afraid those kids were stupid idiots who deserved to die, umm, r-right?" I ask him. He slowly returned to breathing normally, until he fell face-first into the dirt.