The flower crown. (AU. Punk!L...

By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, b... More

Ch. 1 "Being a good friend"
Ch. 2 "A mother after all".
Ch. 3 "His name is Louis".
Ch. 4 "The worst sister ever".
Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".
Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".
Ch. 7 "Look at the stars..."
Ch. 8 "Shaking with fear".
Ch. 9 "What's your name, Curly?"
Ch. 10 "You are grounded"
Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".
Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".
Ch. 13 "Changes are good".
Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".
Ch. 15 "Even More Perfect".
Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".
Ch. 17 "Family conversations".
Ch. 18 "No flowers today".
Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".
Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".
Ch. 22 "Roller skates and dark secrets".
Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".
Ch. 24 "Helping brings great experiences".
Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"
Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"
Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".
Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"
Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"
Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .
Ch. 31 "Let's party!"
Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".
Ch. 33 "Party surprises".
Ch. 34 "Love fest"
Ch. 35 "We belong together"
Ch. 36 "The main work".
Ch. 37 "Confused"
Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"
Ch. 39 "Muffled sounds"
Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"
Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"
Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".
Ch. 43 "Won't let him go"
Ch. 44 "Finally at home".
Ch.45 "He's a lovely lad"
Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"
Ch. 47 "Together as one" (the end <3)
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Ch. 21 "He has a job".

7.1K 297 68
By UnusuallyNotTall

Snogging his boyfriend was quite amazing. Harry felt a rush if blood run to his stomach every time he said that inside his mind.

Boyfriend.

Definitely amazing. He smiled and Louis opened his eyes to look at him.

"Hey, Curly" the boys said with a wide smile on his face.

Harry just blushed and hid in his 'boyfriend' s neck.The older boy chuckled and hugged him closer to his body.

"You know the rules, Liam" Frank said smiling at Liam who had his forearm now wrapped in plastic and a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, Liam. We don't want you in the hospital again. Do we?" Zayn said in a mocking tune earning a punch from the boy making Frank laugh fondly at them.

"Hey! I bet you didn't get bored at all" The man laughed at Louis and Harry, who blushed at got up from his boyfriend's lap.

"Not at all" grinned Louis and stood up to shake hands with the man.

When he was about to pull back Frank held his hand tighter and leaned down slightly.

"I have a proposition for you, son" Louis looked at him with a confused frown on his face.

"My designs are getting a bit old fashioned and you are one of the best artist in this business" the man winked "I'll tell you something. I'll give you five pounds for every tattoo you make for me. What do you say?"

Louis' eyes were so wide they could have fallen out of their holes, but they did not.

"What do I say?!" He exclaimed looking at Harry who just had a shocked face "I say it's a deal!"

He launched himself at the man and they sealed the deal with a handshake.

The four boys walked out of the parlor in couples, Liam was talking with Zayn about a new tiger tattoo the last one was thinking in getting, and the other two with their joined hands advanced happily towards the truck with Louis rambling about a few pieces he had already at home and how amazing it felt that he could do something with them.

Harry just stared at the older boy as he said all those things excitedly and he laughed when Louis stopped talking because he stuttered too much to keep trying to explain Harry the designs.

They made it to Harry's house as first stop, Zayn and Liam shouting inappropriate things from the cabin as Louis dragged Harry to his doorway and the boy waved animatedly at the other two teenagers.

Once they were in front of the door Harry smiled shyly at his boyfriend and Louis kissed his lips softly, "I'll see you on monday, honey".

Harry nodded and launched himself into Louis' arms making the other boy trip backwards and lose his breath.

They said their goodbyes and kissed one more time before Louis stretched his arms up the curly boy's head and fixed his delicate flower crown and then walked back to his friend's vehicle. He slapped both boys on the head before a still giggling Liam begun driving again.

"I still can't believe I'm going to sell my drawings to be used in Morgan's" Louis said as he ran his right hand through his hair with a grin plastered on his face.

"I know! He's offering a lot of money. He sure love your work, mate" Liam said with a proud smile without taking his sight off the road.

"You know what it means?" Louis said excitedly as he pushed himself closer to his friends. The other two just shoot him confused looks making him sigh annoyed, "We'll have money for the cans of paint, idiots".

Once they understood the boys cheered and threw punches to the air. The rest of the road was occupied by the three boys blurting random ideas about what they were going to do and at the end Louis decided they had to put all that creativity on paper so they'll take their sketches and together would make a big one incorporating all of them together.

Louis was quite proud of himself being able to do something like that, something with the people he considered his family.

"I'm home!" Harry shouted to the wind as he entered his house and took off his jacket before hanging it.

"it's quite obvious you are here, you know?" Gemma said as she walked down the stairs and her brother rolled his eyes.

"I'm happy to see you too, Gem" He said and pulled her close and kissed her head roughly making her squeak.

Anne looked at them with a warm smile on her face and threw a chopped piece of carrot at them, "Come and help me, teenagers"

They both laughed and walked in the kitchen to help their mother.

"So, my little brother" Gemma said as she put some sugar into the jar of lemonade "How was your date?"

"That's true, Harry!" His mother exclaimed letting the soup forgotten for a bit "How was your date with your boyfriend?" She said teasingly.

Harry just stared at the bread as if it was the most interesting thing in the world and blushed deeply, "Yeah... It was good"

Both women screamed in unison making the poor boy jump.

"He said it!!" Gemma squeaked and Harry had never been so confused in his whole life.

"I know!" Anne exclaimed and they joined their hands in front of their shoulders and jumped together with grins on their faces.

Harry huffed and rubbed his temples, "Could you, ladies, please explain yourselves?"

They stopped jumping and looked at him before screaming "HES YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

Harry blushed even more and tried to run out of the kitchen. He successfully made it to his room and closed the door before hearing a shout of 'You wont scape from us! You still will be here for dinner'.

He shook his head and then let himself fall into his bed face first moaning. When Harry looked up again he had a huge groan on his face with his dimples prominent on his cheeks.

This was it, the amazing high school love everyone talked about and he was not going to complain at all. He was going to enjoy every second of it.

Eventually, he went down and had dinner with his family, they asked him lots of questions but he didn't answer any of them until he was finished. He drank the last of his lemonade and smiled cheekily at the expecting faces of his mother and sister.

"Yes. We are official" he said and had to bit his tongue to prevent himself from screaming like both girls.

"Where did he took you to?" Gemma said as she leaned in thirsty of information.

The boy considered laying, because it was not the most appropriated place for a date but he ended up sighing and deciding against it because he didn't want to lie at all.

"To a tattoo parlor on the west side of the city. The owner seems to be friends with he an his friends" he said as calmly as possible.

They just stared at him wide eyed and when he realized what his mother was thinking he shook his head smiling.

"I didn't get a tattoo, mum. Neither did Lou. It was his friend Liam" he cocked his head to the side and remembered something, "I remember you were worried about where Lou was getting the money. I mean, the money for our first date" he grinned at them "He has a work now".

They smiled at them and Anne nodded indicating that she wanted his son to continue, "And well, H?" Gemma asked.

"He is going to make tattoo designs for Frank, the man that owns the parlor" the boy smiled proudly at the thought.

"Sounds legit" Anne said and then she proceeded to give her kids some cake.

Harry was happy because in that moment everything was falling into place perfectly and it made him want to go to the city and give flowers to every one.

Actually that was not a bad idea, maybe he could ask Louis to go with him.

Yeah. He would ask his boyfriend.

~~x~~

It might be late but it is still saturday soooo YAY CHAPTER!

I might be getting a dwarf bunny that fits into my hand and I can't wait OMG! Sad thing I have no money so if you guys want to donate something that would be FABULOUS!

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
60K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
37.3K 1.2K 22
Sometimes it is words that need to be said in order to make someone understand what you are feeling, thinking. But Harry Styles has never been good...
2.5M 103K 32
[3rd place in the Bromance Awards Holiday 2015] The Styles and the Tomlinsons. Those two families have never gotten along with each other due to an...