Secrets Between Bois

By SiirCharm88

Kyng & Prynce are childhood bros whose friendship is tarnished by emotion & ego. After years apart will they... More

She's Back
Now what?
Ain't Wearin' No Dress
We Bois, Rite?
Blame it on the Alcohol..
Some shit don't ever change
Bake & Wake
The Wake
Temptation
Jus' Play It Cool
The Funeral
Another Again
A Secret Told
What'chu try'na say?
The Reunion

Good Morning

7.8K 295 60
By SiirCharm88

I woke up the next morning to the smell breakfast & the sun beaming down on my face. I jumped out of bed realizing I didn't hear my alarm & panicked about being late for work. I hurried into the bathroom & rushed through my morning routine.

I hopped into my work clothes -a pair of fitted black levis, a powder blue button up and black converses along with my black & gold Rolex.

I grabbed some files out of my study on my way to kitchen. I check my phone that I'd left in the bathroom overnight & saw it was 7:35. I was going to be late. I walked into the kitchen to find Janelle washing a few dishes while bacon and eggs where cooking on the stove.

"Hey Baby," she greeted me as I came & hugged her.

"Mornin' Dollphace. You got it smelling good in here!" I planted a passionate peck on her lips.

She blushed & smiled, "Don't I though!"

"Yeeeeesss you do!" I concurred. "Too bad I can't sit down & enjoy it with you.." I said with disappointment.

"Why not?" She scrunched her face and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Cuz I gotta go to work. I'm running late now."

"Oh. No you don't. I called in for you." she informed me.

"You what?" I looked at her confused.

"Pete called your phone about an hour ago." she explained, "I answered & told him you had gotten sick last night. He actually suggested you take the day off -since you have the funeral & stuff."

I stood there as she spoke absorbing what she was saying. "So I don't have to go to work today?" I felt a smile crawl across my face as my excitement built.

"Nope. -Well you still gotta bring whatever files you were s'posed to for whatever project-" her voice trailed off as she gestured with one hand while stirring the scrambled eggs with the other. "But I can drop those off on my way to the store." she offered.

"Awwwhhh Baby!!!" I wrapped arms around her & kissed the nape of her neck. "You're the best!"

"And you know this," she retorted as she turned to face me. She dropped the fork she was using on the counter top as I lifted her petite frame in my arms & spun her in a circle & she held onto my neck. I put her down & she went back to the food on the stove.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I ask as I go into the cabinet to retrieve plates.

"Not really. I'm done now."

I watched in silence as she took the pan of scrambled eggs & evenly distributed them onto two plates. She did the same with the bacon and grits before retrieving a stack of waffles from the oven.

I went into the fridge and grabbed the orange & apple juice then two glasses from the cabinet and set them on the dining room table where Baby followed me with the plates. I grabbed syrup & butter for my waffles & nutella for Babes'. I brought the hot sauce for the eggs & sugar for my grits before joining my love at the dining table where she is already seated.

"So..How ya feeling this morning?" My love asks as she stirs hot sauce into her eggs.

"Oh I'm ok actually." I answer as I munch on a crispy piece of bacon.

"How about yourself?" I return the question. "You must be feeling pretty good this morning," I said hinting at the full breakfast she's prepared.

She blushed "Well I knew you had a long day ahead of you...& after last night..I just wanna make sure my baby's taken care of..." she peers at me over her way farer frames & bats her wispy eye lashes.

I lean in her direction & poke out my lips for a kiss. She planted a quick peck before returning to her food filled fork. I noticed she was eating faster than I was as if she was in a rush or something.

"What time are you goin' in?" I inquired as I stirred sugar into my grits.

"I was supposed to be there at 8:30, but since I'm going by your office, I'll be there at 10." I heard her say as she chewed & her fork clinked & scraped across the plate. I noted the time on my watch as she rushed through her last few morsels.

"Slow down love. It's barely 8:20."

"I know Bae but I got to finish getting ready & I've gotta go by your office." I nodded realizing that my office was about half an hour in the opposite direction of where she'd be today.

"Well what time are you getting off?"

"I should be finished by 3:30 maybe 4. I'll be home in time for the wake tonight." She stated as she got up & rinsed her plate in the sink.

She began washing the rest of the breakfast dishes and I decided to join her.

I stood behind her pressing my body into her & running my hands up & down her curves as I whispered, "You fixed this wonderful meal. I got the dishes."

"Hmm really?" she swooned as she pressed her ass into my womanhood.

I kissed her hairline just behind her ear while fondling her breasts through her sleep shirt.

She sighed and bit her bottom lip, "Don't start nothin' you can't finish now."

"Gul please!" I gripped her waist & pressed back mimicking the movements of sexual activity. "You already know I'll finish you. Why you playin?"

She receptively arched her back & pumped into me. "Mmm..Show me Daddi", she baited.

"You ain't said but a word!"

With that I lifted her her 5'2 frame off the floor and carried her bridal style to the bedroom, engaging her in an intense make out session along the way. The way she moaned & rubbed my neck and earlobes as i explored her mouth with my tongue fueled my desires to be inside her.

I lay her on the bed & went to retrieve my briefcase from the closet. I came back after no more than 7 seconds to my wife completely naked-save the sexy pair of red bottomed black stilletos that graced her feet- legs spread eagle so I had a full view of her perfect, glistening wetness.

"Damn", I sigh as I stare in awe of her gorgeous chocolate flower.

I drop to my knees between her thighs as the rest of the world fades away. It's just me & the luscious pink folds of her brown blossom. Her entrance beckoned me with its wetness & before I realized it, I was in another intense make out session -this time though with her lower lips. I hummed & moaned on her perky bean as my tongue danced & vibrated across it.

The room quickly filled with her sultry moans & hissing as well slurping sounds as I lapped at her juicing sex.

"Xssssssh...Mmmm Baby." I heard her gasp & whine as my tongue explored her lower region.

I looked up to see my love had her head tossed back, hair wild, eyes rolled to the back of her head, back arched, nose flared, mouth opened, moans & cries escaping.

God was she sexy!

Her sounds, receptive wetness, in combination with her gripping the back of my head & ears drove my clit to stand erect, swollen & sensitive. I kissed & mouthed her lips & folds, tongued her clit & sucked on her hood, worshipping her wetness & lapping up her essence, as her thighs gripped the sides of my head. From the steady ascension of her pitch I could tell that she was close.

I slid my first three fingers into her flower steadily stroking her g-spot in rhythym with my tongue while simultaneously working my way out of my jeans.

"Xssssss....Hmmmm....Uuuuuuhhh...FUCK!" I heard her gasp & cuss "Why you doin' this to me?!" she whined while she cupped her titties & tweaked her own nipples.

I checked the time: 9:07. She's gotta 30 minute drive to work. Plenty of time to do what I needed. I felt her orgasm mounting & I knew she was dying for me to let her come.

I slowly arose from my position between her legs, kissing & caressing her thighs as I did so. Once I was standing up I clasped her knees together resting her legs on my shoulder. I slid my tongue longingly from her heels up her calf muscles. I placed gentle kisses at the back of her knee caps before continuing to tongue a trail from the bottom of her thighs to her saturated slit.

I knelt back down & proceeded to slurp & nom her meaty goodness while keeping her legs elevated & closed. She shifted & gripped my hands as they held her legs.

"Hmmmmm...Baabbbyyy PLEEEAAASEEE! MAKE ME CUM DADDII!! She whined.

"You wanna come for Daddi?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"FuUCK!! AAAAAAwhhh Yes Daddi! PLEASE!" she cooed.

I stood again, this time letting her legs go as I removed my boxers. She looked at me curious to see what was next. I spread her legs once again this time positining myself so that my womanhood was level with hers. As I did so I felt my protruding clit graze her soaked folds, sending chills down my spine.

It wouldn't be long now...

I mounted her connecting our collective juiceboxes. She gripped my waistline to brace herself as I tucked her knees into her chest in order to get a better angle in her pussy. By now my clit had found her sweet opening & I could feel her walls clenching down on my pert berry.

"OOooOoOoh FUCK!!" She cussed, shook & sputtered as I felt her liquid heat gush on to me.

"Damn Baby" I coo as I began thrusting in & out of her. "You wasn't s'posed to cum yet!" I gripped her thighs as I pumped harder building my own orgasm.

"Xssssss hummmm...I know Daddi bu-" She sputtered while moving a hand to grip my booty, pressing her pussy to meet my pelvis. She had a death grip on my ass cheek, her nails dug into my skin just as mine did her thighs.

"Cum for me!" I demanded & she whimpered in response.

The combination of our joint sloppy wetness, our erotic sounds, & the sensation from penetrating her with my engorged clit sent me spiraling into a strong orgasm.

"That's it Daddi! Cum in this pussy! Cum all in YO PUSSY!" she moaned.

"Oh God! Daaaaaammnn Baaaaaaby!" I sputtered as euphoria washed over me. I stood there panting, sated & sweaty. She held her grip on my thighs & began moving herself under me as she cooed & moaned.

"Hmm...One more Daddi...huhhh I got one more for you." she sang. I held my lower body in that position and leaned in to kiss her as she continued. I loved it when she'd get aggressive.

I kissed her neckline & found a sweet spot just above her breast to suckle on. As I bit down I felt her juices rain & her back arch into me. I licked & kissed the spot & felt her hands which had made their way from my thighs to my neck and shoulders scratch deeply into my skin.

"Uuuuuuuhhhh Yessssss Daaaaaaaaddddiiiii!!!" she sang as yet another orgasmic waved washed over her.

Her body went limp as she panted. Letting her legs down I took a step back to admire my work. My brown skinned bombshell laid there not moving other than the rise & fall of her chest as she breathed. She looked at me & smiled a satisfied smile.

"Come here" she spoke softly as she patted the empty space next to her on the bed. I slid next to her & wrapped her in my arms. She scrunched up her face & my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Lose the shirt." She demanded while she sat up & began unfastening my button down.

"Yes Ma'am" I respond in playful obedience as I finish unbuttoning & disrobe. I lay her back in my arms & kissed her forehead as she sighed.

"Hmm..that was unexpected." We both giggled & she stroked my jawline.

We sat for a few minutes before I checked my watch again. 9:32. Shit!

"Ok baby mama it's that time.."

She smacked her lips & huffed, "What?! Noooo!! Ion wanna go! How you do me like this-," she gestured at her limp body, "then just send me off?"

"Ayyy," I chuckled, "You asked for it. Now c'mon!" I playfully shook her lifeless thigh as I got up. "You gotta go!"

She smacked her tongue & huffed, "Kiss my ass!" as she reluctantly rolled over.

I took the opportunity to not only kiss, but also gently nip at her yummy ass cheek.

"Stoooooopppp!" she giggled. She came and kissed me, placing her hands on my chest.

I snaked one arm around her waist and used the other one to soothe her stinging booty cheek as we embraced.

"Ok for real Bae," I pulled our lips apart, "You're gonna be late. Go finish getting ready." I warned her.

"This yo fault! You jus gon put it down then put me out! That's fucked up Bae," she complained pretending to be upset as she headed into the bathroom.

"What time is it?" I heard her call as she turned on the shower.

"It's a quarter til Babe. You don't have time for a shower." I said as I stood in the door way watching her pull her hair back into a bun.

She shot me a 'fuck you mean' type glare. I chuckled as slinked closer to her admiring her naked frame.

Slim waste, thick hips & thighs, full sumptuous breasts, perfectly pedicured feet, all dipped creamy caramel flawless skin & accented with memorizing eyes and a pearly white smile. No wonder I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

I slinked behind her while she stood in the mirror, kissing her neck & earlobe as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mmm baby daddy not again. You already got me late!" she moaned.

"So call in. I can take care of you." I offered in a low sexy tone.

She giggled, "You so silly Boi!," she giggled pulling away from me. "Hand me my phone."

"Where is it?" I asked looking around.

"In the window by the sink." She pointed toward the kitchen as she stepped in to the shower. I nodded & scooted to the kitchen to retrieve her device.

On my way back to the bathroom I checked my phone to see a missed call from my mom & a text from Kyng.

"Here babe." I said placing her phone on the counter. She gestured "ok" letting me know she saw it & I left her to shower. I dialed my mom's number.

"Hello?" I heard Momma's voice after two rings.

"Heyy Momma You called?" I greeted her.

"Hey P. You working today?"

"No ma'am." I said quickly, "I took a couple days off for the services."

"Oh okay good. You can come over here & wait for installers. They're coming to do the flooring today."

"Momma why don't you reschedule for next week or something?"

"Because! I've already been waiting 3 weeks for this." She fussed. I could tell she was aggravated at my questioning so I let it go.

"Ok ma. What time you need me?"

"About 12-12:30. They s'posed to be here at 1. But you know how they is." she snorted.

"Yea I know it. I'll be there."

"Good. I'm headed out now to meet with Charles nem now. I won't be back til just before the wake. I'll see ya later."

"Ok ma. I gotchu. Love you." With that I put my phone back on the charger and went back into the kitchen to finish eating. Janelle came in about 10 minutes later.

"So what's up with work?" I asked as I rinsed my plate & began washing the remaining dishes.

"I told them I had a flat on my way in & I'd be a bit late." I nodded signaling comprehension.

"Just talked to my Momma. I'ma go over in a few hours & wait for a floor install."

"Oh ok baby." She responded only half paying attention. "I gotta go." she pecked me quick on the cheek & scurried out the door.

I chuckled & mumbled, "Love you too." as I finished up the dishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895 60 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
33.5K 4.2K 58
REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON! In New York City, best friends Brena and Lillian share a stronger connection than they know. As love makes its way in...
3.9M 108K 70
After her parent's death Kyla Daniel's view on life changed completely. The one thing that didn't though was the undeniable hatred she had for the sc...
223 34 11
It was another year in high school and Jason was really into this girl called Autumn, but didn't know how to approach her. And as usual, there was t...