Living With the Boys

By ScareMeToHell

Katie Mills, or Kat as she likes to go by, was super excited for her first year of university. Living away fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Epilogue- 12 Years Later

5.6K 167 30
By ScareMeToHell

"Mommy! Aidan is chasing me!" I heard as I turned away from the laundry I was folding to see Eli, one of my twin boys run into the room and hide behind my leg. A moment later, Aidan came into the room holding a wriggling worm in one hand.

"Aidan, what are you doing to Eli?" I said in a stern tone as I placed my hand on my hips and looked down at him. Him and Eli were identical twins, both with my black hair and Michaels chocolatey eyes, though their personalities were completely different. Aidan was all tough and determined while Eli was quiet and shy.

"Nothing!" He said, putting the worm immediately behind his back.

"Then why did Eli-" as I was about to ask why Eli came running in when we heard a grunt and Michael came into the room sweeping Aidan into his arms making him drop the worm.

"Daddy!" Both the boys yelled and Eli stepped away from me and ran to him.

As they started play fighting together, I picked up the worm and left to go put it outside. I came back in to find all boys still fighting and I rolled my eyes. I watched them while leaning on the doorway and started thinking about how Michael reacted when I told him I was pregnant.

~6 years ago~

"You got to be kidding me..." I said, looking down at the three pregnancy tests on the counter, all three from different companies and all three saying the same thing; positive.

"Kat, did you do the tests?" I heard Lily waiting outside the door.

A moment later I heard Zoe, "Are you pregnant, is that why you've been sick lately?"

I opened the door and looked at both of them, feeling both excited and scared at the same time. "I'm pregnant." I said, and I immediately began smiling and jumping up and down like a little kid, they did the same.

"Oh my god!" Zoe shouted and clapped her hands. "We're gonna be aunts!"

We were happy and jumping around in the doorway to the bathroom in my and Michaels house, that we barely been able to get earlier that year because of the expenses and how we still had half of my loan to pay for still, for a good 10 minutes.

"I wonder what Michael and the guys will say when we tell them when they get home from their guys night." Lily said as she led the way into the living room and had me sit on the couch.

"Shit... What if Michael doesn't want kids? He knew I was on the pill but also knew that doesn't always work, but what if he wants me to get an abortion..." I got scared immediately, what if he didn't want this baby, what if he said it was him or the kid?

"Kat, Michael loves you, meaning he would definitely love you even when you're pregant and he would love your baby." Zoe said as she took my hand in hers to calm me down.

"What if we can't take care of it?"

"You guys have stable jobs and you got a house-"

"Which we barely got, and now our loan is much greater." I cut in as Zoe was talking.

"Yet you still have it, you can put food on the table and you and Michael would love the little baby very much." Lily put in.

"I guess so... I just wonder how the guys are gonna react." I said, and we sat there all wondering. I gazed down at the ring on my left hand Michael got me after we graduated 2 years ago, I immediately said yes and later that year we had a small wedding, with only our friends and their families. I remembered his vows to always be with me and to love me.

"You know what," I said as both the girls looked at me, "I'm gonna tell him when they get home. Can you take the other guys away when I do it? And don't tell them anything." I said quickly as I saw Lily with a big grin on her face.

"Fine, fine." She raised her hands up in front of her in defense.

"'Fine, fine' what?" We heard Dereks voice from the doorway and saw all the guys came back from their night, even though it was only 7 pm.

"Nothing, babe. Why are you home so early?" Lily said and got up, going over to him and kissing him while he responded with a whisper to her. Logan came over and bent down to give Zoe a kiss, while Robin stayed at the doorway waving at us.

I saw Michael and smiled, he matured a lot more since university, his features sharpened and he always had stubble along his jaw, it really suited him.

"Hey," he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "How was your night?"

"I haveto tell you something." I said quickly, and began blushing and getting nervous.

"Ooh." We heard the guys say all together, then Derek said, "You're in trouble now, buddy."
 After that sentence Lily and Zoe dragged all the guys out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Am I in trouble for going out?" He said, immediately worried.

"No, it's just... You know  how I've been craving things lately and puking a lot?" I said as I was still in his arms.

"Yeah, are you alright? Did you puke again?" He moved me away a little bit and looked into my eyes.

"No, I didn't puke again, but I found out what the problem was..." I paused, and took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant."

He didn't move for a good minute, just looked at me, studying my face to see if I was lying. Then he did pull me in closer and held me tight, pressing his lips to my head and keeping me there, still not saying anything.

"Michael? Is-" I started but was cut off when he pulled away and kissed me hard. When he pulled back, I heard him faintly whisper.

"I'm gonna be a dad." Then he said a little louder, "I'm gonna be a dad?" I nodded at his question and he broke out into a huge smile, then shouted so loud, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He got up with me in his arms and spun me around in our living room while we heard the guys shouting from the kitchen.

'The next nine months were both full of happniess and annoyance; we got everything ready after we went to the doctor and found out we were having twin boys (the guys, who were soon to be uncles, were extremely happy about that) and we bought two of everything as we got everything ready. In the later months, as my stomach was getting really big, Michael made me sit down all the time, he didn't let me do anything, which was why I got annoyed. Though at the end of it, we were blessed with two beautiful healthy boys, Eli being older than Aidan by two minutes after spending 16 hours in labour.

~Present~

The boys finally stopped and all laid on the floor, I walked up to them and looked down at them with my arms crossed. "Hi, honey," I said, a smile growing on my face, "How was work?"

"Eh, the same, always busy in the office, how was your day off?"

"Amazing." They all got up off the floor as Mouse, our bernese mountain dog, came running into the room. The boys loved him so much and always loved playing with him, even in the mud. They all ran into the backyard and I shouted after them, "No playing in the mud! No more worms, Aidan!" I felt arms slide around my face and turned to recieve a hard kiss from my wonderful husband.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked, referring to today being our 8th anniversary.

"Yep, Zoe and Logan are gonna be watching the kids, they're gonna come pick them up in about an hour, I'm wearing my favourite dress, tonight is gonna be fun." I said with a smile, knowing I had some good news for him later on in the night.

"It will be a fun night, now you go get ready, I'll take care of the boys."

"But-"

"Go." He smacked my butt as he moved me out of the room and I went to go get ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my little tummy bump, I rested my hand on it gently with a soft smile on my face.

Later that night, after he brought me to our favourite restaurant, and after we had dessert, did we just talk aimlessly, just loving the face that we could have these moments.

"I love you." He said, holding my hand in his on the table and squeezing it gently.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

"I have a question, why are you sneaking around the house more than usual lately?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"You've noticed?" I said with a smirk, I know hes noticed me getting up in the morning, I sometimes have morning sickness now, and I wanted to keep it hidden, but every time I come back to bed he is awake.

"Yeah, so why?"

"I've had morning sickness."

"Are you alright? Is there anything wrong?" He immediately began asking questions.

"I'm perfectly fine, it's just, I went to the doctor last week, and he confirmed what I thought; I'm pregnant again." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Then this week I went for an ultrasound because I was long enough that they could tell the baby's gender, it's a girl."

He sat there dumbstruck, staring at me like he did the first time I said I was pregnant. "You're not joking?" He asked.

"Nope." I said with a bigger smile.

A smile broke out onto his face, "We're are gonna have a baby girl! I bet Zoe and Lily were happy to hear about that."

"I didn't tell them yet."

"We'll tell them later then," he got up, went around the table and gave me a big hug, "I love you so much." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much too. Don't be over protective about her in the future, mister." I said, laughing.

"I make no promises, and I bet the boys will be more protective of her than me anyway."

"True."

We drove home half an hour later, talking about how we were gonna set up a room for our little girl, and when we got home we decided that we would take out the spare bedroom for her, it was the smallest room but she would be the closest to us.

We both laid on the bed afterwards, Michaels hand resting on my stomach as he was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. I was falling asleep after a tiring day of chasing the boys around and worrying about Michaels reaction to being pregnant again made me tired.

"Hey babe, you wanna know what the best day of my life was?" Michael said, randomly.

"When we got married?"

"No."

"Rude!" I said with a pout, though he couldn't see, "When the twins were born?"

"No."

"Today?"

"Nope."

I turned to face him, "Then what?"

"The first day you walked into the house." He said with a smile.

"Why?"

"Because I saw that beautiful face of yours, full of wonder and excitement when you walked in. Then confusion and anger when you realized all your roommates were guys." He laughed.

"Its because of my face then?" I pouted.

He kissed my nose, "Also because my first though when I saw that face was, I would love for that face to be the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning."

I blushed and rolled my eyes, "You're so cheesy."

"I know."

"Idiot."

He smiled softly and looked into my eyes, "I love you too."

THE END~

Oh my god guys, this is the end of the book. No one really asked for an epilouge but I couldn't leave you hanging. Also, THIS BOOK HAS OVER 1100 READERS, ITS MORE THAN 100 OVER MY INITIAL GOAL. Thank you guys so much, I love all of you and I'm so happy that you guys read and liked my book, it means so much to me.

Once again, thank you guys so much, I hope you really liked this book.

Well, until the next novel, BYE BYE!!!

~V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
23.4K 2K 36
When Rose Michaels was turned into a vampire, her life went to hell. She did not handle the transition to an immortal being well, and ended up becom...
1.7K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...
2.8K 93 16
Kathryn just moved from her home in New York, New York, to a cottage in Middle-of-Nowhere, Alberta, Canada. At first, she is as lonely as ever, and o...