New Kid

By S_Lively

This is my fan-fiction about Ed Sheeran. I get bored with story ideas so this might be rather short! Well, it... More

First Day of School
New Kid
Help Me
Homesick
Good news, Bad news
Friend Zone
Halloween
The Dance
Be Careful Who You Trust
Blind Date
What Have I Done?!
His Loss
Complicated
Christmas Break-Up
C'est La Vie
My Bad
Drunk In Love
New Year's Eve
So Long
Surprises
Fairweather Friends
The Truth Will Set You Free
Goodbye
Thinking Out Loud
Happiness

Caught Up

3 0 0
By S_Lively

  I never imagined I would be this popular. Most certainly not at an American school! Back home, I had friends but noone bothered me or thought to follow me around. Now I practically have my own fan club.
During lunch, I often sat outside. My host "mom" packed me the same thing everyday, hummus and pita bread, an apple, and celery sticks. I'm not sure what she thought I was used to eating, but it certainly wasn't that! I tossed it in the bin everyday but I never told Mrs. Sullivan. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Today I was meeting a girl. She said she wanted to talk "music" but I knew better. Bailey was a few inches shorter than me, big blue eyes and a killer body. I knew she was after one thi ng. After meeting Amy, the "easy"ones were easy to spot.  Only this tiime, my heart would stay detatched. I said hello as I approached her car. Technically we weren't on school grounds. Her car was parked in the empty lot across the street. " I ve been waiting twenty minutes," she fumed. " Sorry," I shrugged my shoulders. " Let me make it up to you, " I said in a low voice. She reached over to let me in. We went out on a date that Friday.Bailey was good-looking but not my type. We had a few more hook-ups and surprisingly, she is the one who called it off. I had had fun but I wasn't devasted at all. Two weeks later she was hanging on some football player. Figures... I never understood casual sex. Bailey and I had nothing in common.She was fun to shag, but I wasn't sorry and the last thing I wanted was to be known as a "douchebag." Fun was fun but maybe I wanted a girl with more substance. I could only think of a few girls I had met who would not bore me. Lyla was sweet, like how Amy used to be, or maybe never was. I will never fully understand.  I could guess Lyla is a virgin and I would never take or ask that from anyone. Maybe a nice girl was what I needed...
     Honestly, I need to focus on something else. So I started writing lyrics again. I had half a notebook full of songs that noone had ever heard. I began working on writing the music for one song I liked. Mrs. Sullivan would hear me play and stop to listen.  She said I was "good." I don't know if I would do this for a living but nothing else gave me as much joy as playing my guitar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 47 22
This is my first Niall horan FanFic. I hope you like it. VOTE/COMMENT/READ
132 1 1
I wrote this Fan Fiction after I started summer vacation last week. I was gonna throw it away, but my friend told me not to because she liked iit, so...
2.4K 113 14
This is an Ed Sheeran fanfiction. It takes place in Tennessee. Ed gets stuck at Amber's house when he was only supposed to stop by for a ride to the...
36.2K 589 24
Being surrounded by couples 24/7, was hard enough for the lonely Elite. He was still waiting for the love of his life, while all his friends were all...