Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

chapter 6- Betray

6.5K 233 20
By its_shaili_kg

I lay on my bed soaking my pillow with my tears,
I try to remember exactly what it is that I fear.
Is it the passing of time or the love that I lack?
Is it the mistakes that I've made or the fact that I can't bring the past back?
What is it that I'm afraid of?
Why am I so scared?
Is it the people I've hurt or the people that have hurt me?
Am I afraid of everything that I can't seem to see?
Is it the love of a friend, or the loss of my family?
Is it the possibility that my life can end in a tragedy?
What is it that I fear most?
What do my eyes say I'm scared of?
Is it the sun that sets but won't seem to rise?
Is it the hope that I have that always seems to die?
Is it the trust of a person that I cannot begin to grasp?
Is it all the memories of my horrid past?
Is it me?
Can it possibly be that the thing I fear most is the thing I can't be?
The things that I try to understand?
The me that I try to be with when I'm feeling sad?
The person I'm expected to be? Is that what I fear? . . .
I think the thing I fear most...is me

By Bianca Flores

********

Adolfo POV:-

I was sweating with pleasure and breathing heavily laying on the bed. God! That was so wonderful intercourse, never want to go back from here. I was panting heavily and looking at the ceiling when she came close and started running her soft fingers on my bare chest I raised my hand up to let her keep her head on it. She came close to my face her grey eyes were manipulative I could easily fall for anything she says. She was soft like feathers and I was itching to run my fingers on her chick and so I couldn't stop myself from and I started doing it. She looks sweet and cute but yet a devil bitch she was.
I smiled looking at her cause I knew she was nothing like that from inside exactly the opposite of her looks rather she would kill for her benefit types.

"What are you smiling at?" she said.

"You, thinking about you?" I said

"About what?" I said

"About how clumsy you look but you're not, the perfect partner for me," I said with a bit sad feeling.

"But you can't, I don't understand why are you doing this; keeping me away is not the way I'm going to be safe and plus I don't like to even think of you staying in that same house with that traitor". She said in frustration more of like in anger. She's too not happy with my decision in bringing Faith in the mob.

"Even I don't like my plan but that's the best and we have to do. I don't either like to leave you here but I promise I will always come to meet you and you'll always be my last love."

"Don't betray me?" She said while looking sad. I kissed her forehead and hold her closer.

"I'll never betray you, Ella," I said.

"Now, let's enjoy this moment I have to go back home tomorrow in Philadelphia". I said while relaxing and the closing eye's when she softly said in a soothing tone.

"This is your home Adolfo you have to win the battle with your enemy and come back here"

I know and I will I said it in my mind.

Faith POV:-
I gathered all my guts and stepped out of the room. I have been in this room for four days I was feeling like a prisoner and Adolfo is not in the mansion and plus I have not been given the order to get out of the room, so I think I can come out. It was just my mind that was stopping me and warning me that I might do something stupid or what if Robert sees me?

Good Faith, now you got this in your mind when you're already out of the room. Should I go back? I thought. I was almost close to the steps to get down. I think I shouldn't. I turned back to walk back to my room when I saw Max standing behind. His face was stern. Looking at his expressions I realized I shouldn't have come out of the room, I was a bit scared but not much, cause it was Max who saw me.

"Sorry, I'll go back to my room," I said.

"No need, I understand you must have been bored sitting inside your room for four days but before going out or anywhere else inform me once, so where are you heading?" said Max

"I... I just thought about wandering around a bit and see the mansion and of course the beautiful garden" I said in between babbling a little.

"Then let's go, I'll give you a tour of the house," said Max.

"Do you have to follow me everywhere?" I asked him thinking that his always around me like a personal bodyguard.

"Do you know, Robert is still here not right now in the mansion but he'll be here soon and don't forget the evil twins?" said Max.

We were getting down the stairs then turned left after passing the conference plus the dining room we were walking in a long passage and then at the end was a glass door. Max open the door for me I got out to see meet the amazing fresh air and smell of different flowers we started walking on the sidewalk that was built Max was following me from behind when he said.

"I heard you got a call when I gave you the phone"

"Yes, a missed call," I said.

"You didn't call back ?" he asked.

"No, you said me to call when I need help right?" I said while falling in love with the flowers.

"Right," he said in amusement.

"Sorry I didn't ask you before what's your brother's name? " I asked looking behind at him.

"You can call him anything you want," he said with a smile. Okay, so he doesn't want to tell me his name. But that person wants to help me but not ready to reveal his name. Now I'm more curious to know about him. I decided to play along with Max so I said.

"That's a unique name Mister anything-you-want " while controlling my smile and trying to look genuine to Max. He smirked and looked down. Then he looked back up at me slowly his smile going away and being serious. I stopped smiling too and gave him a confused look about what's wrong then he said.

"Adolfo is coming back tonight," he said.

Faith POV:-
I was in the bathroom done from bathing and brushing my teeth. I wore a short thigh-length sleeveless white cotton nighty. I started brushing my hair while looking at the mirror when I stop staring at myself in the mirror thinking about him. He's coming today it started to ring in my mind like an irritating morning alarm. I kept the brush aside and took a hold of the washbasin looking down I started breathing heavily to calm myself. I started thinking and making me believe that nothing bad going to happen. He must have changed. He's going to keep you safe and he's going to trust. He has just kept you here because you know about his world if he wanted to kill you he would have done it in the past, He's going to listen and believe that you're not a traitor or murderer. Maybe he still has feelings for you. I looked back up at the mirror and calm myself down from the sudden panic. I straightened myself and walked out. I came to my bed and saw the cell phone which Max gave me on the bed I grabbed it and shove it under the pillow. I sat on the bed when my door suddenly opened with a loud bang that scared me to death.

I was stunned and started shivering in fear when I saw him at the door with a cruel smile and both of his hands on the sides of the door. He's look was dangerously filled with lust he was breathing heavily too. He started walking slowly and entered in, he turned back pushed the door hard to close which created a loud bang again. I jumped back in scared because of the sound. He turned and started walking towards me slowly while throwing daggers through his eyes. I thought to myself that I was wrong about him, he has not changed. He has just become more psychopath.

I was walking backward when my back touched the wall and realized that was the end of moving away from him. I brought my hands near my chest. He placed his hand on both sides of me on the wall blocking me. I could feel the moist formed in my eyes with fear.

"Did you miss me, honey?" He said with a bit of that psycho tone. I didn't answer him and that made him even angrier. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer he's grip was hurting me. He turned me around towards the bed and pushed more of like threw me on the bed with force. I began crawling backward when he grabbed my leg pulled me closer to him. He got on the bed and got above me. His legs were on both the side of my hips. I tried to push him and stop him but it was useless. I was fighting with a wall. I was now crying and begging to him

"please stop Adolfo, please". He grabbed my hand pinned them up above my head with his one hand. He brought his face closer near my face. I turned my head on the other side. He was making a sniffing sound and smelled my ears and then slowly running down near my neck. His other hand was on my waist and he slowly brought it upward near my breast and he grabbed it quickly but not softly but hardly which made me scream in pain. He brought his face near my collarbone and bite me hard like a dog like he wanted to take out my flesh. I was screaming with pain. He got up looking at me with anger but not leaving the grip on my hand.

I cried "please.... please don't do this".
I could clearly see he was enjoying this state of me. I could feel he was rubbing his manhood on me. It felt disgusting.

He stopped and said "Faith for five years you were running from me running from your sins you took your revenge now it's my time? So did you miss me or not". He had become psycho not only he was changed but he had become worst. I thought to say yes would make him stop or have mercy on me. So I nodded and said yes in tears, his expressions didn't change in fact he became angrier, he was gritting his teeth. He raised his hand and slapped me hard. That's was so hard that I could feel the heat from my ear to my neck, there was going to be a serious mark on my face. I felt a salty liquid near my lips it tasted like blood. My lips were bleeding due to the slap. My tears were not stopping.

"I hate liars. bitch" he said gritting his teeth.

"Please" I begged again in low voice.

"Of course honey, not today... Save your begging for our wedding night " he said in disgust.

He got up from me straightened himself and went out walking casually as nothing happened between us. I was still laying on the bed I couldn't move because of the pain, I was broken and completely shattered. I was horrified with his behavior. This was just a beginning my mind said. I was turning my head from side to side and crying.

I was mourning in pain when I stopped moving and realized the last thing he said. "save your begging for the wedding night" my eyes went wide open when I realized that.

This night was enough I can't take it anymore. My eyes were still filled with water I was crying on my present state. My mind was screaming for help. I remembered there was still hope left or help. I dragged myself towards my pillow and moved my hand under the pillow and took out the cell phone. I switched it on. Should I really make a call I asked myself? It was one thirty at night. I think I should that's what my guts were telling me. My thump was hovering over the call option. I closed my eyes when all the things that happened tonight flashed in front of me. I knew it that this was just a beginning and it was not going to stop and I can't take it anymore from now onwards. I opened my eyes and touched the call option. It was ringing after three rings the call was received.

"Faith"

That was the first word I heard. The tone of his voice was concerning and sounded worried his voice was soothing and husky one could melt easily on it.
"Help me" was all I could say to this stranger and tears were rolling down...

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
3.8K 954 26
#Book-1 in BONDS OF LOVE AND DESTINY 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏, 𝑼𝑲 After clearing the allegations made on her, she threw the divorce papers at his face and to...
459K 19.1K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
169K 5.6K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...