Falling For An Angel (A Niall...

By Gothicwriter28

*Book 1* "The room we were locked in was cold, dimly lit and damp. Carla sat in the corner. Her hair covering... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Author's Note~ Sequel
6K + reads!?
Hey People :D

Chapter 21 (Final Chapter)

377 14 0
By Gothicwriter28

~ Liam ~

Ash had emerged from Louis room 20 minutes later. Zayn was holding onto Casey. Poor Casey had the biggest fright of her life when she saw Carla’s body laying on Louis’ bed looking lifeless. 

‘Casey, are you okay?’ I asked Casey.

Casey nodded her head, taking deep breathes. 

‘I’m fine Liam. Thanks for asking.’ Casey replied quietly.

Ash came out of the room with a grim expression across her face and in her eyes. 

‘Liam,’ Ash spoke quietly ‘I need to speak with you alone.’ 

I nodded my head. Ash gestured for me to follow her. To which I did. Right into our shared bedroom. 

‘Ashley, what did you need to speak to me about?’ I said Ash’s full name.

Ash looked at me and sighed. 

‘Liam, I have to go and get things for a ritual that I must preform. And it’s in order to save our friend and Louis’ lover Carla Grey’ Ash spoke with sadness and a hint of confidence in her voice.

I let out a sigh. 

‘Ash, where do you have to go?’ I asked quietly as I sat on the bed. 

‘I must venture out towards the boarders of Guardlight and the edge of the town to to find all the supplies needed to preform the ritual of siring’ Ash explained.

She started to walk towards the closed bedroom door. 

‘Ash, wait where are you going?’ I said from where I sat on the bed.

My mind reeling and in a daze. 

‘To the study, I need to get the book that I was reading and to write down everything I need to get.’ Ash replied with her back turned to me.

I got up off of the bed and silently made my way to Ashley.

Ashley baby, you make me feel so alive’ I started to sing quietly to her.

She fell back into my open arms. Tears started to form in her eyes. 

‘Ash. Ashley. What’s wrong baby?’ I asked her quietly picking her up into my arms.

Ash cuddled deep into my arms. 

‘I told Louis to turn Carla into a vampire to save her....’ Ash sniffled.

I held her to my chest as I quickly made my over to the bed. Placing Ashley on her feet, I pulled the covers of the bed back and Ash slipped in. I slipped in beside her. 

‘You did the right thing Ash’ I smiled in the dimness of my room.

All the lights were out and Ash and I were snuggled up in my bed. Ashley’s tears were falling quickly, leaving tear tracks right under her eyes. They were shining silver. Which were beautiful. 

‘But Liam, you don’t understand. I told Louis that he had to change Carla into a vampire. And now I have to create a sire bond between the two.’ Ashley spoke quietly while sniffling. Her heartbeat echoed against my dead and lifeless heart. 

‘You’ll be fine. Set out to go get the things you need for the ritual the day after tomorrow. We first need to explain to Niall and Harry what’s going on here.’ I said.

Ash gave a nod of her head. She laid her head down on my pillow. 

‘Go to sleep love. You need the rest.’ I smiled as Ash laid down.

Her eyes fluttering close. I pulled the blankets up and around Ash’s body. Ash had fallen into a deep sleep after that. I just laid there in the bed. Contemplating things. But then I realised that Niall and Harry didn’t know of the situation. Because they both are with their girlfriends- Angel and Cassie. And this will probably be the hardest thing to break the news to them. Because they were both so helpful rescuing the girls that we love so much. 

‘I need to make a phone call.’ I said quietly to Ash as I shifted out of the bed and grabbing my phone from the bedside table.

I made my way into the hallway closing the door behind me. It was dark in the hallway. I switched on my phone and as it turned on, it illuminated the area surrounding me. Scrolling through my contacts I came down to Niall’s number. Dialing it, I placed the phone to my ear. After 3 rings; Niall picked up.

‘Hello?’ Niall said sleepily into the phone.

‘Niall, it’s Liam. Get Harry back home now. It’s an emergency. I’ll explain everything when you guys get here....’ I replied quickly....

*@*

~ Ash (Ashley) ~

I need to make a phone call.’ Liam said quietly to me as he shifted out of the bed and grabbed his phone off of the bedside table.

I heard him leave the room. I then picked up on his phone conversation from outside.

Niall, it’s Liam. Get Harry back home now. It’s an emergency. I’ll explain everything when you guys get here....’ Liam replied quickly to Niall I presume.

I closed my eyes again and this time falling into a deep sleep. Dreams and memories came dancing across my eyelids. One was a very happy memory that I know so dearly. 

*Beginning of the memory* 

I sat with my family. My mum and Dad smiled at me as I opened my first birthday gift. It was my 14th birthday and it was when my witch powers started to kick in. Dad had always thought that I was going to be more like him. A vampire then my mum. A witch. But turns out I’m half and half. As I opened my first birthday gift which was from Mum. I smiled. 

‘Thanks Mum.’ I said as I saw that it was my very own spell book. I opened it and looked through all of the spells that I could learn and all the rituals that I could preform. That day was one of the happiest days of my life....

*End of the memory*

Each memory after that was what had happened weeks ago. The sadness and the smell of death in the air. In the other room I knew Louis was still with Carla. He keeps hoping that Carla will wake sometime soon. But I told him factually “That Carla won’t awaken until the ritual is over”. But you see Louis won’t listen to me. He just keeps wanting Carla to be alive. 

Young Love I thought to myself in my sleep. Moments later, Liam re-entered the room. Phone in hand. And mix emotions run through his eyes. I rolled over, away from the light that seeped in from the door when Liam walked in. I groaned. 

‘Liam, turn off the lights please, trying to sleep.’ I groaned as I pulled the blankets up over my head.

It didn’t matter if I suffocated because well, I’m part vampire and I rarely breathe. Because sometimes I hold my breathe for long periods of time. My Dad had taught me how to do that. 

‘Sorry Ash, had to get back in some how.’ Liam replied grumpily. 

What’s gotten into him? I thought to myself. I shook my head to clear any more thoughts while my eyes were closed. Then they fluttered open and met Liam’s warm brown eyes. 

‘Sleeping there?’ Liam asked quietly a smile toying at his lips. I smiled in reply.

‘Not really. Trying to sleep. Would be a better answer.’ I laughed quietly.

We listened through out the house to hear if there were any movements and incase Niall and Harry had returned. But all I heard was the comforting silence of the night. 

‘They aren’t home yet. Give them 20 minutes....’ Liam said softly as he laid down beside me. His arms open and welcoming.

I crawled over to him and he engulfed me in his arms. His cool skin felt warm against my warm skin. I rested my head on his rock hard bare chest. Did I mention that Liam was shirtless? No? Well, I was laying against his bare chest and that was drool worthy. 

‘You comfortable?’ Liam asked me.

I nodded my head in reply. And within minutes Liam was asleep. I was still laying awake. But I needed to get some fresh air. I quickly untangled myself from Liam’s arms and made my way over to the window that over looked the forest. I had to get the stuff for the ritual. And I need to get it now.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw Liam sleeping peacefully. 

I’m sorry Liam,’ I whispered ‘I must do this’ 

But before I left through the window, I walked over to the desk and silently pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. I scrawled down a quick note that read;

Dear Liam, 

Sorry for this, but I must preform the ritual and I must collect the required goods needed. I’m sorry. 

Love Ashley Salvator

I placed the note folded up against my pillow. Liam shifted a little in his sleep but didn’t wake up. I quickly made my way over to the window, silently sliding it open; I dashed out side. I left it open because I wanted Liam to know that I’ve left. I jumped from the tiled roof under the window down to the ground. It was at least 3 metres between the ground and the roof. I hit the ground running.....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N: 

So this was the final chapter of Falling For An Angel. The epilogue will be up in an hour. So please stay tuned for that. 

I hope you all enjoyed the story so far. But there is another book to come. So stay tuned for me please. 

Until the next update 

~ Jillian :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 871 25
IMMORTALIS Over many years ago, the great witch Ravenna has a vision centuries from her time seeing two star crossed lovers outside their bloodline h...
52.5K 5.1K 41
Delilah "Del" Cross went into the woods with the express purpose of never coming back out. However, death was interested in someone else that night...
218K 11.1K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...