The Bad Boy Next Door

By Justsomerandomgirl49

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE BOOK PLZ I THEN HAVE YOU PPL SAYING "OH MY GOSH This is so Cliche" Read it. High... More

*A/N*
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
Characters
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
IMPORTANT
Guess Who is BACK!!!
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
* Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
Epilouge
Hello
GUYS
HI

*Chapter 27*

14.1K 469 37
By Justsomerandomgirl49

4 days Later

Ok today was the last day we were staying here.

I had forgotten that tonight We were leaving to go camping. And I had found out that almost the whole school was going and Both of our Gym teachers were going. Mr. Rinehart and Mrs. Neverso.

Jenny and Blake Were staying and right now I was so excited to go.

Me and Angelina were getting ready.

I had Packed everything that was necessary.

I was wearing a long sleeve shirt Sweatpants, and Nike's.

I put my hair in a Ponytail and I was done.

I walked down stairs with my suitcase and so did Angy.

"MY BABIES" My mom says and Hugs us both.

"I am going to miss you two" My mom says.

"Yeah" My Dad says and he also hugs us.

"Ok Well We are leaving. Conner is taking me and Mark is Taking Angy" I say and she nods.

"Ok Well see you in a week Mommy and Daddy we love you" I say and Hug them both. "Wait" My mom says.

"I have something you might need" My mom says.

She goes upstairs and Jenny comes down her belly had grow a lot. "Oh My Gosh how is my future God son" I say and run up to Jenny and touch her belly.

"Oh I can feel him kicking and asking to come out now" Jenny says. Angy then comes and touches her belly.

"Ok Well hope to see you in a week" Jenny says.

I hug her and she hugs me back. My mom then comes down with Two books.

"Trust me I used these for protection" My mom says and hands them to us. We open it and Their was a box you could open. I ipee different types of Knifes.

"Mom" I say surprised and she shrugs.

"Who said a Mother like me can't use weapons and cut someone's head off" My mom says.

"And why would we need these" Angy says.

"Angy Duh For protection. You never know if a boy or stranger will try to rape you or anything. With these babies we can cut their Dicks off" I say and she nods.

"Thanks Mommy well we have to go now" Angy says.

"Bye guys" I say and wave. We both leave.

Once I was out I saw my Babe waiting for me in his porch.

"Hi Babe" I say and he looks at me.

"Hi princess" He says.

"Are you ready" I say and he nods.

He walks towards me and grabs my suitcase. "Thank You" I say and kiss him Softly.

"Get A ROOM" Someone yells. I Look and See My Dad in the porch smiling.

I laugh and He chuckles.

"Go ahead Kids you have all the right To" He says and then walks.

"Ok Lets go princess" Conner says and I nod. We walk in the car put everything inside and then Drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got there we noticed we where 20 Minutes Early.

"Um Babe We are so early right now" I say and he smirks at me.

"I know" He says.

"I am going to miss you so much. You are going to be in the other side where the girls are and I'll be in the other side" He says and I nod.

"Same" I say.

"I can't survive to not see you or at least kiss you for a week" He says.

He looks at both sides and then grabs my hand. We Both go to the back seats of the car and he smirks.

I bite my lip and he Leans close to me. I kiss him and he kisses me back.

I then feel him Push me back so I am laying and he is on top of me.

I then switch So he is now In the bottom of me and I am on top. I sit and then Look at his neck.

I start sucking on it and his hands travel from my hips all the way to my butt.

"You know I am going to miss this A lot" He says and I nod.

He starts Taking my shirt off but I stop him. "First take off yours" I say and he shrugs.

He takes of his shirt and I smile. I start kissing him and trace his abs with the tip a of my hands.

He takes it off and then Looks at me up and down.

He starts Kissing my neck and then Goes more down. He then tries to take of my pants but I stop him again.

"Babe I'm not ready" I say and he nods.

"Ok don't worry I won't try to think about it or try to do it or anything like that" He says and I smile.

I put on my shirt and so does he but then he looks kind of sad.

"Aw don't worry It will not be right now but I promise it will be sometime" I say and sit on his lap.

He hugs me from behind and then kisses my cheek.

"I love you Princess" He says And I smile at him.

"I know I love myself too" I say and laugh.

"I'm Kidding I love you too"  I say.

He grabs my hand and kisses it then hugs me again.

He starts kissing my neck and I moan.

"Uh Why do you always turn me on" Conner whispers in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both get in the bus and our gym teachers give us seats to sit in.

I sat next to the girl That was getting Kicked by Anthony and Becca.

She seemed Shy and was Looking in the window.

She turns and looks at me.

"Hi I'm Lucy" I say and she smiles.

"I'm Jessica" She says.

She looks at Mike, Jase, and Mase Who were sitting to the three seats next to us.

She looks back at me and Looks at ms weirdly. I smile at her. "Sorry it's just that I wanna tell him something but I just can't say anything" She says and I shrug.

"I'll do it for you" she smiles.

I Tap on Mike's shoulder. "Let's switch seats for a Minute I wanna sit next to my brother and she needs to tell you something" I say and he nods.

We quickly switch seat and Jason hugs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We switch Back quickly again and now She looked more shier then ever.

I Look at Mike who was also shy. They kept looking back at each one and then smiled.

Ok this was adorable but I felt weird being the one in the middle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait so The owner was your Uncle" I say and Mike nods.

"Your Uncle is the owner of six flags" He nods again.

"Wow" I say.

"Right what happend to those guys that Started chasing you around. I don't see them now" He shrugs.

"They stopped bothering me and bothered people and look There they are now" Mike says pointing to them two bothering a Boy.

"Oh Him he's my childhood bully" Jessica says and I look back at her.

"Really" She nods.

I looked back at Mike who was furious and then he stood up.

Oh No this is going to be bad.

______________________________

Thanks guys for reading and HAPPY thanksgiving. I am really thankful that you guys read my book And That a Have awesome Readers.  I just want you to know that ILYA. Plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 452 44
"I like you, so you're gonna be my boyfriend." W-T-F!!! When did my life become a clichΓ© romance -------------- All Astro Winston wanted was to finis...
150K 1.4K 32
New girl meets most popular boy. ClichΓ© enough for you? * This is something I wrote back when I was still a 14 year old who loved sappy/clichΓ© plots.
1.9M 47.8K 43
You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones, the ones that are called 'bad boys'. We...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...