KissWard : Can This Be Love

By Keuliseutin_21

The story of an innocent, hopeless romantic girl named Kisses meets the half fililpino half british guy name... More

First day of school
meeting new people
The Day I meet Him
I Still love Her
I Wish I Didn't met her
CHAPTER TWO
Awkward!
The Girl Yesterday
He's so weird!
TGIF!
Same Old Day
Hopeless Romantic
CHAPTER THREE
Field Trip
feelings sucks
I Get To Know Him
Unexpected
i think i like her
CHAPTER FOUR
Day To Remember
Confession
Sweetest Night Ever.
Love is Unexpected
I'm Blessed
CHAPTER FIVE
Such A Bad Day
Love Can Wait
Not A good Idea
The Girl Of My Life
Sad & Painful
It Still Hurts
It's Too Late
Regrets
New Day, New Hope, New Beginning
Always Believe In Love
SOON

I Want To Know Her

1.3K 46 1
By Keuliseutin_21

So i went back to my house. Mom was in the sofa, i kissed her then i went up straight to my room.

Kisses face was still on my head.

Why Edward? She has done nothing wrong! She just went there,  maybe because she cares for you.  "I said"

Why would she care for me?  She just went there to annoy me. She wants to annoy me because I was being rude to her last time at the school canteen! "I added"

Part of me was telling me that,  i didn't do anything wrong ! It's just a natural reaction. But for the most part,  i feel bad. I feel guilty.

Why did she look like that?  She looks so innocent. It makes me feel that I've hurt a baby!

My emotions are fighting.

Oh!  Man!  Why did this girl affect me so bad? She's just a stranger. I didn't know who she really is!  I don't know about her. We just meet two times in now she's messing with my head!

Ugggh!!  Enough  thingking Edwardo!!!

But wait!  Did she asked me why i didn't attend the class?

Does this mean that we're classmates? & we have the same room?

This realization makes me want to attend class tomorrow. But wait! Oh! Edward you're idiot!  It's saturday tomorrow,  how can you see her! Will maybe next week?!

As i remember her face,  i can't help but smile. Especially when she smiled at me. She has a lovely smile. & her eyes looks so innocent.

But why does her name's kisses?
Oh!  Maybe she's a good kisser!

Hahaha!  Naughty thoughts are now playing in my head!  I should've gone to sleep!  Yeah!  That's better!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
233K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...