I Want To Know Her

So i went back to my house. Mom was in the sofa, i kissed her then i went up straight to my room.

Kisses face was still on my head.

Why Edward? She has done nothing wrong! She just went there,  maybe because she cares for you.  "I said"

Why would she care for me?  She just went there to annoy me. She wants to annoy me because I was being rude to her last time at the school canteen! "I added"

Part of me was telling me that,  i didn't do anything wrong ! It's just a natural reaction. But for the most part,  i feel bad. I feel guilty.

Why did she look like that?  She looks so innocent. It makes me feel that I've hurt a baby!

My emotions are fighting.

Oh!  Man!  Why did this girl affect me so bad? She's just a stranger. I didn't know who she really is!  I don't know about her. We just meet two times in now she's messing with my head!

Ugggh!!  Enough  thingking Edwardo!!!

But wait!  Did she asked me why i didn't attend the class?

Does this mean that we're classmates? & we have the same room?

This realization makes me want to attend class tomorrow. But wait! Oh! Edward you're idiot!  It's saturday tomorrow,  how can you see her! Will maybe next week?!

As i remember her face,  i can't help but smile. Especially when she smiled at me. She has a lovely smile. & her eyes looks so innocent.

But why does her name's kisses?
Oh!  Maybe she's a good kisser!

Hahaha!  Naughty thoughts are now playing in my head!  I should've gone to sleep!  Yeah!  That's better!