i think i like her

EDWARD'S POV

I saw what heaven did to kisses.  She pushed her into the water causing her to almost drowned. I'm very thankful that i saved her.

I must go find heaven! This should never happen again! "I said"

I searched for heaven,  when i found her,  i grabbed her from her arm..

She's a bit surprised.

What?!  "She asked"

I know what you did! "I answered "

What are you talking about?! "She said trying to hide it"

Oh! Shut up!  We both know what you did!  You know what I'm talking about !! "I said with anger"

She was supposed to say something but i stopped her.

I'm warning you!  Leave her alone,  or else !! "I said with a loud voice"

Or else what?? Does she really mean something for you?  You wouldn't react like that if she's nothing. Do you like her?  "She asked me"

Just leave her alone!  " i walked away after saying this"

I refused to answer her question, because i don't know what to answer. Even me,  i get confused of why I'm over reacting when it comes to kisses. 

Do i like her?  " i found myself asking while i was walking towards where we are staying"

When i reached  the place,  everyone was playing a game.  They're playing spin the bottle.

Someone will spin the bottle and ask random question to whom it points.

Kisses was there,  she seemed ok now. They asked me to join . i refused.

But they insisted.

At the middle of the game,  heaven came up.  She said,  she wants to join.

She spins the bottle & it points towards me.

Do you like kisses?  " she asked"

It took me half a minute to answer. 

I don't know what should i say!

My head is messed up with all the words going inside.

Edward! Do you like her?  "She repeated the question"

Everyone's eyes is on me.  I looked at kisses,  she's staring.

My heart is pounding.  But i said....

"NO! "

I glanced to kisses after saying this. 

Something in her eyes that i can't explain. & there's something in me that i don't know what's going on.

But there's one thing i know is for sure.

I lied...

I lied when i said that  i didn't like her.

Kisses is the kind of  girl that, guys will fall head over heels. She's pretty, sweet, cute, & intelligent. & she's not just that!  Kisses is also kind, a girl that has the softest heart. She is the kind of girl, everyone would Be jealous . It's hard not to like her.