Best Of Both Worlds( A Justic...

By valetinesweetheart

After an important battle the League end up in another universe and meet a interesting young adult. As love s... More

New Domino
A Great Day
Two Perfect Halves
Watchful Monsters
Working Together
The Date
Saving Hope
True Love's Kiss
It's Hard to Say Goodbye
Happy Endings

New Signers

151 6 1
By valetinesweetheart

Early the next morning....................

Yusei had just woken up when he heard voices. He laid there once he figured out it was Bruce and Alfred in the room talking.

"It won't go away Alfred!" Bruce whispered and Alfred sighed. "Master Bruce, I'm not an expert at bumps...maybe Miss Diana can help." He stated as Bruce sighed.

"Forget it...but I had another dream last night...it was about the mark of Crimson... and I saw Yusei with the head wearing a black suit and his glasses. The League also had on black suits except for Diana who wore a short black dress. They had the marks too." Bruce whispered.

"You should tell Master Yusei about this... and about the other dreams also. Maybe he might know that mysterious man." Alfred suggested and Bruce sighed.

"I can't...I don't want him or any one else tho get hurt." He said and Yusei sat up staring at them. "What dreams?" He asked grabbing his glasses.

Bruce looked away as Alfred whistled. "I heard most of the conversation so tell me Bruce." Yusei said getting up stretching.

"He had dreams about you." Alfred said as Bruce blushed glaring at him. "No I didn't!" He said and crossed his arms.

"Then what of...please Bruce I really need to know." Yusei said taking his hand and Bruce gasped as his eyes glazed over.

Yusei frowned and pulled away and Bruce sweated. "What...happened?" Yusei asked and Bruce stared at him. "I saw you...you were angry about something...you were fighting someone...that's all I saw." Bruce said and Yusei looked at him.

Yusei hissed as his arm began to glow. "What is going on Bruce?" He asked through gritted teeth. "I don't know...but I'm sure Crimson has something to say." Bruce replied as they heard knocking and Barry busted in.

"What is this!?" He exclaimed showing them a glowing wing. Diana walked in showing them a glowing arm. J'oan walked in showing the tail. Oliver came in angry showing them another glowing arm. Hal came in showing them another tail and lastly, Clark came in showing them another wing.

They stared at Yusei and Yusei looked at Bruce. "Bruce...you know what's going on don't you." Yusei asked softly as the others looked at Bruce who looked down.

"....Yes..." He said softly and looked at them. "You all are the new group of signers, you are going to protect everyone in both timelines carrying these special marks...Crimson said he'll tell you the rest." Yusei said as Crimson appeared.

"My fellow signers, there's seems to be a new group of Dark signers also. I wasn't aware of these things until Bruce had accidentally summoned me during one of his dreams." Crimson said and looked at Bruce.

"Young man...as I said before...you are very special indeed...I knew I felt an inner power hiding inside of you. Show me what that is." Crimson asked and Bruce stared at him.

"Right now?" He asked looking at Crimson as he chuckled. "Yes right now." He responded and Bruce looked away. "I can't...it's only comes once in a while- ah!" Bruce screamed when Alfred put a spider in his face.

"What the hell Alfred!" He yelled angrily. "Look you're doing it." Alfred announced snickering. They gaped as the items floated around the room.

Bruce sighed as they lowered back down into the floor. "What are the other abilities you have?" Crimson asked as Bruce sat down.

"Is this really necessary?" He asked keeping an eye on Alfred. "Yes it is." Crimson answered and Bruce sighed. "I can see the past, present and future...what is or what was going to be, read minds, mind control others, and some other things I don't or am not aware of." He answered and Crimson looked at the others.

"Young Bruce, tell us what you saw during your last dreamed when you summoned me on accident." Crimson said and Bruce sat up.

"Well...it's embarrassing..." He said blushing and saw a bat in his face and he jumped taking them inside his dream.

"Alfred! You are so fired when we leave here!" He yelled as the dream formed.

"Come on Bruce! We're almost there!" They saw two little boys running towards the swings.

"Is that...me?" Clark asked and Bruce nodded. "Slow down Clark! You're going to end up dragging me if you don't!" Little Bruce said wiping his hand on his clothes.

"You're no fun!" Little Clark said sticking out his tongue as little Bruce did the same.

Suddenly little Bruce was older looking around confused. "Hello? Is someone in here!? Yusei? Anyone?" Bruce yelled as he felt two arms hold him tightly.

He gasped and heard a deep chuckle that echoed through the dream world. "My, my, my...look what I found again." The tall figure said pulling Bruce closer.

"Let me go you bastard!" Bruce struggled, but couldn't free himself. The figured chuckle as his hands began to wander. Bruce froze and started struggling hard to get out.

"No!" He yelled and groaned as the hand went into his front. He bit his lip and threw his head back. "Come on...I know you have a lovely voice...I want to hear those lovely noises thou made the last time." The figure said as Bruce moaned.

"S-stop! Now!" Bruce yelled as a bright light came and the figure pulled away in shock. Crimson looked down and a blushing Bruce who sighed in relief.

"Please wake me up and get me out of here, I'll explain when we get to the real world." Bruce said and Crimson took him.

They all came back into the real world and stared at a blushing Bruce. "I couldn't move to fight him off..." He said looking away.

"So let me get this straight, you have powers and some perverted man wants you for whatever reason." Ollie said and Bruce sighed.

"I guess you can put it that way, but there's a lot more to it than that..." He trailed off as he looked around. "So...when did this start actually?" Clark asked as Bruce tensed.

"I...he's here..." He whispered and Crimson went in front of him. "Really Crimson, I'm fine. I can protect myself." Bruce said as Crimson chuckled.

"Young Bruce, you are going to need our help that's for sure. Also have you forgotten that I am also a god? You may want to protect your friends and family, but it is now time for you to be protected." Crimson spoke and Bruce sighed and nodded.

"Okay...but he is strong...not that I doubt you can handle him, but the others...he's immune to abilities you have. But there is one way, you'll have to train hard to achieve this new ability though." He replied and grabbed his head.

"Crap he's-" "Hello mortals." A voice echoed through the house. They all surrounded Bruce looking around.

"Hahahaah! Look at you all, scared, pathetic and weak! Buy not my soon to be." The deep voice said as the lights went off.

Bruce closed his eyes as a bright light formed in his hand and he threw it up lighting the room again. "Everyone he's hiding in the shadows,be careful!" Bruce said as they nodded.

"My,you have grown in power my love. It turns me on to see you like this." The voice said as a figure appeared.

This man was....heavenly! Gorgeous, sexist alive! He was handsome.

The man had long silver and purple hair with a crown on top of his head. He had a beautiful jewel in the middle of his forehead.

He had a dark blue shirt on tat was tight and a chain with a heart on the end of it. His jeans were black with golden chains hanging off the loops.

He had a sword on his waist and other weapons. He had on red boots with spikes on them. His eyes were gold abs the beam was white.

He had fangs and he smirked at them. "Can some call heaven, because I think they lost their angel." Barry said and they glared at him.

The man chuckled and crossed his arms. "Yes, I've been called that lots of times, I don't mind though. Anyway, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Raphael." He said and they stared at him.

"What do you want?" Yusei asked as Raphael smirked. "Well, him." He pointed at Bruce smiling softly and Yusei glared at him. "How about no." He said and Bruce snorted.

"Sorry...someone's mind was broadcasting a funny thought." He said chuckling and Barry blushed knowing it was him.

"Anyway, you won't get him unless your wishing for a death wish." Clark said and Bruce glared at him. "No killing." He said sternly and they sighed.

"Bruce sometimes you do have to kill others to keep the innocent safe." He explained and Bruce crossed his arms raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but you know how I feel about killing." He stated and they all sighed heavily knowing he was about to give them a lecture.

"If you kill someone now, what stops you from killing an innocent person for no reason at all? And you'll be like the villains that we work so hard to stop killing." He said and Alfred chuckled.

"Very good sir, at least we know you are still the same after I nearly scared the crap out of you." He replied and Bruce stopped and glared at him.

"You know what Alfred, you are so fired when we get home." Bruce said glaring at him. "I'm hurt." Alfred said dryly.

"Okay so are we going to kick this guys ass or what?" Hal asked activating his ring. "No, we need a plan." Yusei said and looked around not seeing the others.

He looked at them trying to take down Raphael who was laughing. "Dammit I said not to attack!" He yelled as they were thrown on the ground.

"Well it's too late now." Bruce replied standing there watching. "Aren't you going to do something?" Yusei asked and Bruce yawned shaking his head.

"This would be a great lesson for them, so let's just sit back and watch." Bruce responded sitting on a chair. "You really think so?" Yusei asked sitting beside him.

"Yup." Bruce responded and they watched the League get their asses handed to them on a silver platter. "Hahahah! You fools can't stop me! Now die!" Raphael said pulling out his sword and Bruce got up.

He walked in front of them just as the sword swung stopping it with his finger. "This is why we said we needed a plan." Bruce said looking at them and breaking the sword.

Raphael smirked standing up with hearts in his eyes. "Bruce, you are so amazing!" He said and Bruce glared at him. "Shut up idiot." He said kicking him into the wall.

"Gather around now!" He commanded as they came to him. He put up a big forcefield and sighed. "Give me a minute...." He huffed as they stared at him as he sat down.

He crossed his legs and closed his eyes taking deep breathes as he moved his hands. He opened his eyes as they glowed white. He moved his hands around forming a ball of light.

It grew until it consumed everyone.

............................................................

Yusei opened his eyes and looked around as he found everyone groaning. He looked over at Bruce who was still glowing.

They got up and walked over to him as he stood up. Bruce smiled tiredly and sighed. "Are you okay?" Diana asked him as he stared at Bruce.

Bruce smiled and nodded. "I'm just a little tired...I'll be fine after some rest." He replied and walked only to pass out. Yusei caught him and sighed as Bruce started to breathe softly.

"He's okay, just sleeping." He said putting Bruce on his back. "Where are we going and where are we?" Barry asked and they stared at Crimson.

"This is a very safe place, to help you guys focus and get your inner strength." He replied as the fog cleared revealed a beautiful field and a manor in the distant.

They walked there and went in looking around. It looked just like Wayne Manor, but with gold on the inside.

"Well at least we know who made it." Ollie said as they walked up the stairs to their rooms. "Get some rest signers, for tomorrow you will be training hard to achieve your goals." Crimson said as they all went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707 26 24
Maybe it's fate, or just bad luck. But these two young adults continue to encounter obstacles as they try to find their way to happiness. Will they l...
3.8K 94 17
The League forces Batman to stay with the Teen Titans after Slade comes after them. The teens are not trilled by this idea. Batman is different thoug...
2.9K 117 12
Bruce Wayne has always hid secrets very well, but one secret is about to come out that will change the whole worlds lives. Can the boys, League, vill...
2.4K 164 33
Just another typical love story. Maybe with a twist?