The Bad Boy Next Door

By Justsomerandomgirl49

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE BOOK PLZ I THEN HAVE YOU PPL SAYING "OH MY GOSH This is so Cliche" Read it. High... More

*A/N*
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
Characters
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 27*
IMPORTANT
Guess Who is BACK!!!
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
* Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
Epilouge
Hello
GUYS
HI

*Chapter 26*

14K 530 44
By Justsomerandomgirl49

Next Day

As I was sleeping I feel someone start sucking on my neck.

"Conner...I'm trying...to sleep" I whine. He keeps doing it and I open my eyes to see him there on top of me well not really he had his hands pushing him up so he wouldn't be laying on top of me.

Wow he was all ready and I was still here sleeping. He was wearing skinny jeans, Red and Black Vans, and a black shirt.

"Well I will stop once you get up" He says and then continues. I whine and get up. "Why do you have to do this to me" I say and he just chuckles.

"So how was your night" Conner says.

"Good" I say.

"Wait before you get ready..." Conner says.

" Let me just continue and Finish" he says ans keeps sucking on my neck.

Once he was all done I got up and headed to my suitcase were I just took it all to the bathroom.

Fuck.

I was in my period. Please I wanna see at least some pads or tampons in there.

Luckily There where, but only 2 pads and 2 tampons. I got ready and brushed my teeth, changed, put on some make up and did my hair.

I decided to go with Black skinny jeans, a red tank top, and Vans.

I looked at myself and then noticed something I had not even noticed. I was wearing the same vans Conner was wearing.

I kept doing my hair and just put it on a simple Pony tail and then did my simple looking makeup.

I walked of the bathroom and sit next to him. I should come up with a nickname for him since he has one for me. I'll call him the simple nickname girls use with there Boyfriends. Babe.

"You look good" Conner says.

"And have to pick up Stuart since he wants to see You. Stuart loves you so much you don't know" Conner says to me.

YES

I love that kid.

"Yes. What time is he coming."

"I Told him He could come right now" I nod rapidly.

"Let's Go then" I say and he smiles.

He leans Close to me for a kiss but I stand up and pull his arm. "Let's Go Now" I say.

"Only one more" He says and I shake my head.

"You had plenty" I say and he frowns.

"Now please turn around" I say.

He turns around and bends a little and I hop on his back.

"LET'S GO. To the car" I say and he chuckles.

"Move" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are You coming" Conner says and I nod.

"Yeah" I say and put my Phone away. He opens the door for me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You are still doing the being a gentlemen only for me thing" He nods.

He holds my hand and we both walk to the door.

I knock on the door and Conner gives me a little smirk but then erases it from his face when they open the door.

I little hand opens the door and then I see my baby.

"LUCY" Stewy says.

I bend down and Open my arms and he comes running towards me and hugs me.

"How are you buddy" I say and he smiles.

"Good. I missed Y-You so much" He says.

He then Goes to Conner and hugs him. "I also Missed you" Stewy says to Conner.

"Ok So are you ready" Conner says and he nods.

"Ok wait I'll be back" Stewy says and goes inside.

"I can't Stand it Anymore Princess. I need to kiss those soft lips of your or I am going to die" Conner whispers in my ear.

"Stop not here Ok. And which one do you prefer Babe or Prince" I whisper to him.

"Babe Sounds more hotter when it comes out of your mouth" He whispers back.

My baby then comes out with his Backpack and hold both our hands.

"Ok we can go now" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Stuart both run in Starbucks and get in line quickly, while Conner was still walking.

I found out Stuart Also Loves Starbucks like me.

"You Guys Love Starbucks so much" Conner says Looking down at Stewy and then smirking at me.

Once we order we sit in a table and we three sit in one of the sides. Conner in the left, Stuart in the Middle, and me in the Right.

As Stuart drank his Vanilla Crème I feel Conner grab my hand behind Stuart.

I just rolled my eyes.

All Day long we had fun with Stuart and it was soon night so we decided to go to our hotel room. When we got there Conner carried Stuart who already had passed out.

We where then in our room and Conner gently put Stuart down and then sat next to me.

"Can I now" He whispers and I smirk.

"No You may not" I whisper

I lean close to him and wrap my arms round his neck. I then connect our noses together.

"It's my turn now"  I whisper and he smirks. Once I leaned close to him Someone's phone started to ring.

It was Conner's.

"Yes."

"Aha"

"Don't Worry we'll be there."

"Yeah Yeah We'll be there in 6 minutes."

"He's sleeping."

"No problem."

"Ok Bye."

He looks at me. "We have to Leave Stuart now. His mom says what time  we are Coming because tomorrow they have something special and they need him to sleep" I nod.

"Ok Let's go" He walks to where Stuart was and Carries him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were Back in our room and Conner Looked tired again like yesterday.

Once we where all set to go to sleep I turned on the T.V and Conner Was about to go to sleep.

I gently Go on top of him.

"You are not going to sleep yet" I whisper in his ear. I start sucking his Neck and he Moans.

"Weren't you waiting for that kiss" I say and he nods.

"Well You can Get it right now" I say. I start kissing him and he kisses me back.

We switch positions where he is now on top of me and me under him.

He smirks at me and Looks at me up and down. "You're My property now right" I nod.

"So I can kiss you all I want" He says.

He starts sucking on my neck softer but then harder.

I moan and he kept going on and on.

"Ok babe I need a break now" I say and he nods.

I need some water.

I went to get water and then Came back to the bed.

"I Love you so much" Conner says. "Me too" I respond.

"Good night" I say I then turn ofby He T.V and the lights.

"Good night Princess" Conner says and wraps his arms around me.

___________________________

Hope You enjoyed this guys plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 5.2K 41
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
119K 3K 34
Waking up in the middle of the night to a guy stealing my underwear was not really my idea of fun. *DISCLAIMER* i was very young when i wrote this, s...