Till The End

By emsd01

No one enjoys being the outcast amongst their own, especially when the reasoning is something you simply cann... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Four

304 29 6
By emsd01

"I never dreamed for success. I worked for it." - anonymous

:: 

I was insulted — the worst?

"We're the worst?!"

I looked up, eyes darting to the boy beside me. He seemed my senior by a year, maybe even two — yet it was clear why he was held back. I knew nothing about him, but from the very first words he uttered — I knew exactly what type of person he was.

He was the brash, hard-headed type. The fight first, talk later type. They are the ones who die first.

You can't save anyone if you're dead, that was the harsh reality.

"Yes!" The old man bellowed, smirking in sick-amusemnt. "Did ya think just because you're the Tsuchikage's brat that you instantly become worth something?"

The man glared at the child, "Look around you kid. You're a nobody — born into a family of somebodies."

'This kid is the Tsuchikage's son? But he's supposed to be some super prodigy'

"You'll never amount to your brother."

'Ah, that makes sense — second born child'

Everyone knew of the Tsuchikage's first born son. Kamizuru Kitsume, a natural born prodigy. Graduated from the academy only after a year at age eight. Became chunin barely half a year after being promoted to a genin — then jonin at nine. 

The current twelve year old anbu captain was a highly ranked shinobi. Fighting out on the front lines in the battle against Konoha — a battle people fear will become the beginning of the end

A second great shinobi world war, they're calling it.

The newly revealed second son to the Tsuchikage fired up in rage. He pulled out a kunai — which, again, was nothing more than a toy — and leapt forward. He charged at out new sensei, and it happened so fast — my untrained eyes couldn't keep up.

One moment, he was before the old man, prepared to cut him down. The next, he was slammed into the wooden floor, pinned by the old man. His kunai was gone, in the hand's of his sense, pressed against his neck.

He drew a single drop of blood. And the child let out a shaky breath.

'... woah'

I gaped, unable to contain my amazement. This seemingly harmless, if not short-tempered, old man had taken out the kid in one second flat. Granted he was barely an academy student, but being the son of a Kage should have given him something.

The old man stood up, smirking as the boy scurried off, returning to his seat with a pissed-off expression.

"Now, that the brat is taken care of..." He looked up, gaze on the only other boy amongst us — beside myself.

"You!"

He jumped. "Y—Yes!"

While they spoke, I silently looked around the room, taking in the appearance of all those around me.

"Introduce yourself." He leant back onto the desk, his cane rested beside him. "Name, hobby, dreams, all that crap."

"A—Ah..." The poor boy struggled to speak, but he eventually swallowed his fear. "My name is... Han, I enjoy... well... being left alone-"

I felt my eyes sharpen. Left alone? Did that not happen for him? I jolted, just a bit, remembering something from days prior.

"Listen up, Ichirou." My father spoke, eyes cold.

"There are two bjuu currently in Iwa's possession. The five-tails and four-tails. Both Jinchuuriki are in the academy. The Four-tails is Roshi, four years your senior and will soon be graduating. The other is Han, only two years your senior. Despite this, he will be going the academy with you. Befriend the both of them, they are important asses for the clan. Am I understood?"

"Yes, father."

"-and spending time with my sister. I like peace and quiet and dislike conflict. My dreams are..." He looked down shyly, sighing. "... to protect my sister."

Just as he finished, I took in Han's appearance. He was fairly tall for a nine year old. No doubt the effect of the bjuu within him. Donning almost all red, he wore a simple shirt and shorts. Equipped with sandals and a black mask, covering the lower-half of his face.

His bland, peach-colour eyes caught my eye — and I couldn't help but think how beautiful they were.

"Next up." The old man spoke again "You!"

He nodded in the direction of a little girl. With eye-catching red hair, she perked up and in a loud voice, spoke. 

"The names Sachiko! Uzumaki Sachiko-"

'An Uzumaki? In Iwagakure?'

I frowned sadly.

'She was probably kidnapped as a baby... she might not even know what Uzumaki blood is... Iwa is so power-hungry '

I sighed.

"-and I like anything bitter or sour, as well as proving others wrong. I hate being underestimated, and the flawed way of life everyone lives in! My dream is to bring peace to the shinobi world!"

'A girl who dreams big..'

Her hair was a bright red, it resembled almost fire atop her head. Wild and untameable, she had it pulled back into a loose bun, free strands framing her face. She had striking blue eyes, and light skin. Dressed in a short, white and red floral battle kimono.

"Next, second rate Kamizuru brat."

The kid from earlier scowled, annoyed by the nickname. Standing up before us all, he held an air of superiority that I had no doubt our sensei intended on beating out of him.

"My name is Kamizuru Kitsuchi! Second born son of Kamizuru Onoki, current Tsuchikage... but you all know that."

There was a knew found bitterness in his tone, his eyes reflecting a look of loneliness one wouldn't normally catch in such a high-classed kid.

"My likes and dislikes vary, my hobbies aren't your concern, and as for my dream, well... it's none of your business!"

The elderly man scoffed before looking over to me.

"Go brat!"

I stood up, clearing my throat — as if I were about to give some motivational speech about peace or whatever.

"Takahashi Ichirou." I kept my tone flat. "My hobbies are reading and some occasional writing, as well as never ending training. I enjoy spending time with my mother, and anything sweet. I'm not a fan of alcohol and shoji... and-"

I took a surprisingly deep breath.

"-my clan."

I took it one step further.

"I have a dream... no it's not a dream, more like a goal I know I will reach." I smirked, nodding. "I will abolish my clan's way of leaving and show up all who doubt me!"

Our sensei was did not expect this, and was pleasantly surprised. He smirked, amused, a slightly terrifying sight on his scarred face.

I sat down and all eyes went from me to him.

"The names Valoha Azashi-"

I felt my eyes widen. 'Azashi? As in the Azashi?'

Valoha Azashi was a well-respected shinobi from the Warring States period. He fought in the first great shinobi world war and was sadly inflicted with an injury that ended his life as a shinobi. Praised as a war hero, which makes it even more surprising that he's our academy sensei.

"-I've got hobbies, dislikes and dreams that i've accomplished. As for my likes? Well... i'm sure as hell gonna like beating you brats into shape."

All eyes were on Azashi-sensei as smirked.

"Congratulations. From now onwards, you brats are now academy brats!"

"... Yay."

::

Kitsuchi is a combination of Naruto and Sasuke — the hard-working, brash, short-tempered, and determined like Naruto. But born into a live of privilege like Sasuke.

Both Han and Kitsuchi are canon characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...