Fire, and Ice, and True love

Autorstwa OtakuandProud21

Adalynn Benton a normal-ish but, some what nerdy young woman moves from her home town of Burbank California... Więcej

Hello
The First Day of School
A day until Open House and Baby sitting
Open House and getting asked out
The First Date part 1
The First Date part 2
Adalynn takes a sick day
A/N
Meeting the Family Part 1
The Sleep Over Part one
The Sleep over part two
The Proposal
New chapter's
The Wedding
The reception
The Honeymoon Part 1
(The End .....For Now )
I'm Continuing the story
The Honey Moon part 2
Upcoming Chapters
C.A.K.E.D-F.O.U.R part 1
A/N
I'm back
Sorry A/N

Meet the Family part 2

347 8 0
Autorstwa OtakuandProud21

Everyone sat down at the huge dinner Table ,  they had just said grace , and started to dig into their food . " So Benedict what do you do for a living" Philip asked "well I am the CEO of  a major corporation but, I mostly work from home" Benedict answered  "you picked a good one Addy" Mary Jane whispered to her daughter . "So how did you and Adalynn  meet, I bet it was romantic" Anna said with a sigh while Adalynn and Benedict blushed "well I was attending open house at Gallagher elementary because  my adoptive children are in her class, and I saw Adalynn looking stunning-" .

'"Even when I was about to pass out from nervousness" Adalynn asked with a smile "even then my love" Benedict replied as he squeezed Adalynn's hand as they both blushed "So I asked her out on a date and amazingly she said yes and I have been in love with Adalynn  ever since" Benedict replied . "So, Addy was it Love at first sight for you too" May - Lin asked "yes it was every moment that I get to spend Benedict and his wonderful children is a dream come true " Adalynn said with a blush . "I feel the same way Adalynn" Benedict said before he gave a chaste kiss on the lips  which the Benton brothers responded by saying the same thing in unison "You Break our Sister / Daughters heart we break you" which earned them all a glare from their significant others .

After dinner the family was saying goodbye to each other "call me when he pops the question okay Addy" Mary Jane said with a knowing smile as she saw Benedict talking to Philip and shaking hands "Okay deal Mom but, call when Janet's water breaks so, Benedict , the Children, and I can be there" "deal Addy' Mary Jane said with a smile . A little while later  Benedict and Adalynn were in  Benedict's limo driving to drop off Adalynn to her apartment "that wasn't so bad Adalynn" "see I told you not to worry"  "your where right" Benedict said as he pulled out a slim black Jewelry box from under the seat.

"Adalynn I want to give you something to show you how much I love you" Benedict said as he opened and pulled out the heart shaped necklace from the out of the  box  with blush . "Benedict It's beautiful" Adalynn said with a blush "It was my Grandmothers , she gave it to me before she passed away  I was her favorite grandson" Benedict said as he put it around Adalynn's neck . "Benedict this is amazing, You're amazing I will treasure this for ever, and I love you" Adalynn said before she kissed Benedict passionately on the lips  which he returned . 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 61 12
it's the summer of 1985. everything is like it always have been. you know, everyone rides around in their bikes, they sneak into the movies, sleep in...
25.7K 571 31
Kiara has daddy issues she meets the bad boy that moved next door.
4.5K 146 13
lowercase intended. .. this is a story about a girl named.. well, (name). and she's a bit of a hater, with thoughts that are a little too true. movin...