Civil Love (Sequel to the Max...

By PrincessLaila90

Read and find out More

This is the story you been looking for.
02
03
A/N

01

1.5K 26 1
By PrincessLaila90

Daisy POV

We were on a mission it was to catch this guy name Rumlow ( I think that how you spell it.) Me and Steve was in a hotel room looking out the window while Sam was on the room and Natasha and Wanda was sitting in a cafe. Natasha and Wanda was in a disguise while Steve , Sam, and I is in our costume.

We saw this huge truck pass by then I said "Guys something's does not feel right." Then I guy jumps out of the truck. Then a the truck crashed. "Let's go." I told Steve. We ran to the place Steve jump on this big truck. Then kicked the truck and hitting the guy with his shield. Then Sam cam and did a double kick.

I come in and use my gun on another guy that was about to attack Sam.

Wanda used her powers to fly a guy to Sam and Sam hit him with his wing.

We all kept fighting until Steve said "Wanda just like we practiced." "What about the gas?" She asked. "Get it out" he said.

Few minutes later
Wanda was getting the gas out while me and Sam cover. I see a explosion coming out of one of the trucks and see Natasha. I saw Rumlow throwing explosives in the building Steve was in. I see Steve flying out the window so I used my powers so that he don't land hard.

Me and Steve went after Rumlow. Then Rumlow started talking about a name I haven't heard in a long time............................ Bucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...