A/N

Warning: Bad Grammer!!!!
Hi guys, I first want to apologize for taking so long to write this... I just wanted to let you know I'm not giving up on this story. When I first wrote this I was very young (maybe 13 years old) and now I am 17 years old and going to graduate high school next year and within that timespan I was contemplating should I give up on this story or not because I been feeling very discourage to finish it because when I was writing the story I was trying to catch up on Agents of Shield. Netflix decided to be annoying and delete where I left off and I didn't remember where I left off. And I really don't feel like starting from season 1 again. But I have been getting a lot of messages to continue the story. Which encourage me to finish the story because I do want to at least make the storyline get up to 'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.' I'm going to try and watch Agents of Shield again if not the storyline might be focused more on the Avengers instead of Agents of Shield.(I hope you understand what I meant.) I'm not going to start right away only because like I said I'm still in  high school and grades and mental health comes first. But just know I'm not giving up on this story. Also thanks for all the love I been getting on this book while I was gone!!! I really didn't think this story was going anywhere. I will try to be consistent with the updates. Thank you very much and see you later.