02

Daisy POV
I was listening to what the guy told us then I said "How do you know Bucky?" "We worked together until we together until we put his brain back in the blender. But he told me to tell you 'When you have to go you gotta go.'" He answered. " And I'm taking you with me." He added the press a button but Wanda stopped him. And that made a building explosion. Wanda looked like she was going to cry.

Few hours later!  

Few hours later!

I left Wanda room to comfort her. Then I went to Steve room. "How do you know Bucky?" He asked. "That's a hard subject for me." I said. "But we used to date when he was winter soldier, he got some of his memory back. When he did I tried to help him escape but I failed. He still out there being used as a weapon."
I added. I felt tears in my eyes.

 I felt tears in my eyes

He hugged me. Then vision came in here and told us that we had a visitor.

Few Minutes later!

When they people left. Everyone gave their thought about it and started arguing. Then Steve got a text and left. Then I got a text and left. My text said 'Meet me at the food court.' I went there. I went to the food court and picked a fruit. Then I hear "You look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you." I turned around and saw Bucky. I looked at him and said "Bucky you escape." "Yes and I knew I had to see you." He said.

After that he took me to his apartment

After that he took me to his apartment. He told me that he was running from Hydra and that he wanted me to be with him. I agreed of course because he needs me and I need him.