Blue Eyed Hybrid Actor (Josep...

By lazylover26

Emily Pavlyuk is best friends with Claire Holt from The Originals and after a rough time at her sisters weddi... More

1. Private
2. GroupChat
3. Private
5. Groupchat
6. Groupchat
7. Private
8. Groupchat
9. In Person
10. Instagram
11. In Person
12.Groupchat
13. Instagram
14. Instagram
15. In Person
16. Alone/Groupchat
17. Private
18. Groupchat
19. Private
20. In Person
21. Article
22. Private
23. In Person/Private/In Person
24. In Person
25. In Person
26. Instagram
Quick Question or Two
28. Private/Instagram
29.Instagram
30.Groupchat
31.Instagram
32.In Person/Instagram
33.Twitter/Private/Instagram
34.Private/Groupchat/GirlsChat
35.Instagram
Serious Help
36.Instagram/Groupchat
37.Instagram/Twitter
Wattpad?
38.Instagram
39.Instagtam
40.Instagram
41.Instagram
42.Instagram
43.Groutchat/Groupchat/Private
44.Instagram
45.Instagram
46.Groupchat
47.Instagram
48.Instagram
Well Guys....
Finally Happening
And The Winner is...
It's Up!
Finale

4. Private

13.4K 301 34
By lazylover26

JoMo-'Claire told me I should message you privately and talk.She said we would be able to bond over relationship trouble and giving advice.'

Em-'Sorry about her.'

JoMo-'Don't worry.You don't have to tell me and we don't have to talk about it but what happened?'

Em-'Do you know who Tyler Hoechlin is?'

JoMo-'Yeah the TW guy Lahey and Danielle talk about sometimes.Aren't you guys a couple?'

Em-'We were.3 years but last night when I went to get my sister for her Bachelorette party I caught him and my sister going at it.Her fiance was with me and saw it all too.'

JoMo-'Damn.'

Em-'Tell me about it.I booked the first flight home.'

JoMo-'Well he's definitly an idiot to cheat on you or anybody for that matter.Especially before a wedding and halfway across the world.'

Em-'I thought things were good.I mean the distance was rough but we made it work.Or I thought we did.It probably wasn't his first time cheating.'

JoMo-'I know sorry doesn't really help anything but I'm truely sorry you had to go through that.'

Em-'It's okay.Thank you.You don't have to tell me but Claire said you were going through some rough stuff in your relationship.Persia right?'

JoMo-'Yeah that's her.'

Em-'What happened?You guys are married aren't you?'

JoMo-'We're finalizing the divorce.'

Em-'Oh my god I'm so sorry.Are you okay?'

JoMo-'Completely no but I will be.It's been a long time coming but she cheated and that threw me over the edge.'

Em-'That's horrible.She must have been crazy to cheat on you.I mean come on.You're JoMo.The biggest baddest hybrid on tv.'

JoMo-'Fan?'

Em-'Claire is my best friend so I've watched the show quite a bit.'

JoMo-We've all heard a lot about you even if Daniel doesn't remember.'

Em-'I've heard a fair bit about most of you.Claire keeps trying to get me to come to set one day.'

JoMo-'You should.You could meet us all.'

Em-'It'd be a few days.It'll take me awhile to get back to Atlanta time.'

JoMo-'We'll all be waiting not so patiently.'

Em-'Haha.I'm excited.So I mean we only just started talking and haven't met but how about whenever I come to set we get some drinks that night?Alcohol is the best breakup cure in my opinion.'

JoMo-'Sounds like a plan.'

Em-'I gotta go eat my plane food before it get's cold.'

JoMo-'Have a good flight.We'll be in groupchat if needed.'

Em-'Thank you JoMo.'

JoMo-'You're welcome Em.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 195 26
Disclaimer: I really value Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel's Past Relationship, and Daniel's current relationship with Julia Misaki, and this is just a...
52.3K 819 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
18.1K 263 26
what if nina had a child but she was 5 she didn't tell ian and let him just go on with his life after ian comes to town what will she do if he finds...
65.6K 1.5K 50
Meet Victoria Tonkin, Phoebes' Twin sister. Victoria has been a huge fan of The Originals every since her sister got casted. She's pretty cool with...