Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Christmas Special Part 1

7.4K 152 29
By cloudyzaria

       I opened my eyes to see I was in Jax's house in a giant t-shirt and boxers. Quite comfortable actually. I feel like shit. My breath taste horrible. I looked at a table next to me and saw asprin and ginger-ale. Praise the lord. I grabbed to pills and drank them down with the drink. I really need to get home soon. I can't sit here in this incredibly comfy bed. It would be a good decision, but no. 

     " Hey," said Jax walking in with just plaid pajama bottoms. I really should tell him to put on a shirt, before I- no stop. That was last night. He was drunk. Uh huh, that's it. " You alright?'

  " I feel like I've been kicked about a thousand times in the head. But how are you?" I said sarcastically.

   " Good," he said sitting next to me. " You're funny when you're drunk. You turn into the fun chick that gets the party started."

  " I didn't have sex with anyone right?" I asked. I wouldn't even want it to be Brendan, sorry not sorry. I cant believe he did that last night. Hell all the things he's done. He's become a huge perverted asshole. I want to kick HIM in the head for all he stuff he's done. I touched the bruise on my neck, knowing the exact place. I was fuming.

    " Hey you alright?" asked Jax. 

  " Brendan is wrong, but I'm trying to convince myself to forgive him. And he gave me a hickey last night and was being an asshole,  but you know I'm being nice."

   " Okay? I was wondering where it came from. " he laughed. " I'm sorry about kissing you last night." he said barely above a whisper. I turned and looked at him. 

  " Dude, it's alright. It's totally fine." I said nonchalant, but I was no where near chalant. " I better get home, my mom is probably having a heart attack." I got up grabbing my costumeoff the floor.

   " I'll drive you." Jax said getting up.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Thanks for the ride," I said to Jax.

   " No problem." he replied. He seemed out of it. He just stared at me like I was crazy. " If I kissed you again, would you kiss back?"

  " I can't do something like that to Brendan." I said nervously. I can't believe he said that. I was stunned. We just stared at eachother for a while. His emerald eyes watching me intensely. " I-I gotta go," I stuttered. I jumped out of the car. I turned and saw him angrily hit the steering wheel. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I swear I love my family, but they can be a pain in my ass. They're always fighting and talking about me mostly. I'm on my way to my grandma's house, because we're staying there for Christmas. I just hate how they constantly tel me to get some meat on my bones even though I eat like and animal. Telling me who to date. This guy lives next door who's a real quiet guy. Never talks. He's got pitch black hair and tattoos everywhere. I don't judge and I think he's pretty cool looking to be honest. My grandma always tells me to stay away from guys like that...but I don't. It's hard.

   All I've been thinking about is Jax. We don't even talk at school anymore. He ignores me. I ask ocasionally, what would've happened if I kissed him. Then it makes it worse that I forgave Brendan. He told me he was drunk, but I kinda don't believe him. I told him of about how he was being an asshole for a while.

  Flashback

   " Brendan I don't know, you've been acting like an asshole lately and I'm having second thoughts." I replied.

   " Babe, I'm sorry, I was drunk last night!" he yelled.

  " What about all the other times, huh?" I questioned. " Grabbing my ass in the mall. Biting my ear in the hallway at school and making it bleed."

    " Look I'm sorry alright. Most people like that stuff and I thought you did."he said walking towards me but I took a step back.

  " I don't. I've never done those types of things before. I don't feel comfortable!" I yelled. he looked at me surprisingly.

   " You've done nothing? Wooooow," he said rolling his eyes. 

  " I'm done. This is ridiculous." I said stomping towards the door so he could let himself out.

   " No baby please. Don't leave me! I love you." Sadly I don't love him back. " I'll change. Can we please just go back to the way we were."

   End of Flashback

    " Toni, get out of the car!" yelled my mom. I walked out the car towards the house grabbing my bags. 

    " Oh no Toni, I can carry the bags," said Adam. 

  " No thank you I got it." I grumbled. Yeah I'm still being a jerk to him. It's just an instinct. I trudged through the snow and finally knocked on the door. 

   " Oh Toni sweetie, I missed you so much." said my grandma, giving me a hug that enabled me to breath. " You're mother says you've been sleeping and that you've gotten better."

 " Yeah I guess." I said with a sad smile. She pulled me into the house, which smelled of cookies and pie. Grandma is a huge decorater and Christmas is her favorite holiday. She reminds of the old fashioned type of grandma's you see on tv. Making quilts, knitting, making breakfast, and never really see her angry. 

  " You know, everyone isn't coming for the Christmas Eve games till later. You can sit down and relax if you want." said my grandma disapearing into the kitchen. I nodded and headed to my room. I looked out the window to see  the guy next door. He was listening to music and stared right at me. He made a motion that was telling me to come here. 

 " Me?" I said as if he could hear me and pointed at myself. He nodded and walked away. Okay. Well I'm not doing anything so I might as well. I put my boots back and walked down the stairs.

   " Where are you going Toni?" asked my grandma.

 " Just outside for a walk." I said shutting the door. As if I'm going to tell her I'm going to his house. She'd yell at me till the end. It's not like we're dating. She doesn't even know I date Brendan for Christ sake. And I don't feel like being questioned.

  I knocked on the door, waiting. This is a stupid idea. I've visited my grandma plenty of times and I've never talked to him. He could be a murderer. 

   " Hey. You can come on in," he said opening the door. He was waaaay taller than me. I walked in the house and sat on he couch. The couch smelled of cigarettes. " So what's your name?"

 " Toni. And yours?" I questioned.

   " Ryland. You know it's odd that we've never talked to eachother. Your always coming to this place." he said with a chuckle.

  " My grandma said to stay away from you, because you apparently look like trouble. I think you just as normal as any other teenager." I replied. " Where's your family it's Christmas Eve by the way."

    " Party. Probably won't be back till late." I saw him look at a picture on his phone. It was a girl. She had purple hair, and brown eyes. She had a nose piercing. She looked like a scene girl I'd usually see on Tumblr.

  " She's pretty," I whispered.

    " Yeah and I miss her like hell," he said still staring at his phone. " I hope that she comes back soon, because I wanted to spend Christmas with her."

  " If you're alone you can spend it at my grandma's. I'm sure she won't mind." 

    " Really?"

  " Yup." 

  ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

  I walked back home after spending time with Ryland. He's actually really nice and cooks very well. He's in love and is planning to propose to his girlfriend soon. I'm sure it's going to go great. I opened the door and some family members were sitting on the couch, talking and drinking hot cocoa.

   " Oh Toni sweetie, you never said you had a boyfriend," said my grandma. " Let me see a picture." shit. I grumbled kicking off my boots and snatching my phone from my pocket. I showed her my scrensaver, which was of me and Brendan. " Oh he's a nice lookig man, but I have a wierd feeling about him."

 " He's nice grandma." I said with a smile. 

 " Hey cousin!" squealed my cousin Les. She hugged me and let go with a big smile. She's my favorite cousinn and she's 20. She very enthusiastic and helpful. She's always and I mean always right. " I haven't seen you since the thing that happened at boarding school. Are you better?"

   " Yeah. Way better. Fantastic. Stupendous....awesome?" I said oddly. I need more adjectives.

  " That's great. Heard you have a boyfriend. I know his brother. I slept with him. He's also all over the news, because his business is falling since he's in jail."

  " Oh..wait how do you know his brother?"

   " I went to school with him. I also slept with him. He's prettygood by the way."

 " Okayyyy, grandma, do you have cookies?" I asked pulling away.

    " They're in the kitchen Toni," she said with a grin. I nodded and rushed into the kitchen. I just want to eat some chocolate chip cookies. 

    " Oh hey Toni," said my cousin Seth.

  " Sup, howya been?" I said giving him a hug. Seth's pretty nerdy. He is absolutely adorable and is really protective. He's like a older brother. 

     " Good. I just haven't been doing the best my sophmore year. Girls don't find me appealing." he said staring at the floor.

  " Hey you're adorable, sweet, and nerdy. What girl doesn't want that. If we weren't related, I'd probably like you." I said with a smile. He looked down at me with a wierd face. " I'm sorry that sounded way better in my head."

    " It's okay, but thanks."

   " I talked to the guy nextdoor. He's really cool."

    " YOU WHAT!" screamed my mom. Woah..nosey much. " You talked to that thing."

  " Mom he's not a thing. He's actually really nice. I offered him to come over for Christmas dinner if his family doesn't make it. I'm being nice." I said laughing.

    " Oh...alright. Adam sweetie, can you get me drink." asked my mom. Adam nodded and walked over by me, grabbing a drink. I knocked into him on purpose, sending the drink onto his shirt.

    " Augh, fuck that burns!" he yelled. 

  " Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I was an accident I promise." I said walking towards the couch.

    Happy New years Eve, but in four hours where I live, it's going to be New Years in like 3 hours. I hope you guys enjoyed 2013 with Miley's twerking. I'm trying to handle my anger issues, but I know that shi won't work. I'm sorry for the long update, I've been really busy. I hope enjoy readig this story and please try and check out my story called The Jerk Nextdoor it would really help.

  Lost_In_Dreams23  ......OUT ☼ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
112K 2.2K 23
ENDS ON A CLIFF HANGER. Sequel won't be written any time soon. You have been warned. Loving someone you shouldn't is hard it makes you want them more...
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
13.7K 516 18
You want the kind of love that takes over, engulfs you. That's what I had with Julie Molina but what happens when your faced with real life? Could re...