Let Me Love You

By HennyMSagui

What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in... More

She's A Directioner
I'm On
Not Hatted Anymore
This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'
Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor
Is He Even Worth It?
You Can't Love Her
In Your Hands
Let Me Love You
The First Date
A Night With Styles
I'm Ready, If You're Ready
Live While We're Young (Special)
Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity
Give Me A Chance
Darcy Styles
Little Things (Special)
Green Eyed As Me
Extreme
Authors Note
The Wanted
Tweet
I'm A Directioner
Kiss You (Special)
But, I Love You
Hi Leila
Let's Cheer To This
The Runaways

Expect The Unexpected

121 9 13
By HennyMSagui

Hello Cats! :3 Chapter 25 is here! hope you like it! - Mariana xx. 

                                                    Chapter Twenty-Five:

                                                  Expect The Unexpected

                                                      Liam Payne’s POV

 I gave a look at the hour in my phone. 9:15, oh, we’re going to die. I took my suitcase and opened the door carefully. Looking to the left, looking to right. Okay, let’s do this Liam, two doors across the hallway, you can do this. I turned around, and gave a last look to my room. The bed was done, the TV was off, the bathroom was closed, and the kitchen was left alone with just one orange in the table. I placed my left hand on the suitcase and took a step outside. Suddenly…

“Liam” Ian mumbled

I jumped backwards and pushed my suitcase inside

“Hey, Ian, what’s up, man?”

“What are you doing?”

I felt my face turning red, and my whole body about to explode.

“What do you mean? I’m just walking through the door”

“But, where are you headin’?”

Oh, no, this is it, we’re busted. I saw Zayn’s door opening quietly just behind the security guard. I had to think on something quickly. Zayn wide opened his eyes and took a deep breath. Ian was about to turn around when I decided to jump in front of him.

“Ian! Man, I’ve missed you!” I lied and hugged him; I met my lad’s gaze and with my right hand wrapped around Ian’s shoulder, motioned him to go.

“Liam” Ian whined, “You’re suffocating me”

I was watching Zayn closing his door, with both Niall’s and his’ suitcase on his hands, arriving to Harrys bedroom.

“I…I’m sorry” I let him go at the time I saw Harry opening the door and Louis helping him with Niall’s case “ I just thought you needed a hug” I said smiling.

He grinned suspecting something “I’m going to ask this one last time, James” my stare turned serious at the time I heard my second name “What are you guys up to?”

Mumbling “Nothing, I’m just going to see the lads…we’re waiting for Niall”

At the time I finish the sentence Harry came to my rescue.

“Ian!” he shouted across the hallway

Turning around “Hello, Harold”

“Man, had you seen Zayn?”

“He’s not with you?” Ian asked “Liam just told me you’re waiting for Niall in your room”

Harry gave me a quick look, and added “Yeah! That’s why I’m searching” Ian sighed “Louis went to the lobby and he wasn’t there, so I figured out he might be with Liam…is he with you Daddy D?”

Both harry and Ian staring at me “Hmm, no…I was on my way to your room, maybe he’s still on his room”

“Oh well” Styles sighed “I guess I’ll have to text him later” I nodded “Coming?”

“Yup” I agreed and waved Ian goodbye.

Harry took the key from his left pocket, and opened the door. Zayn and Louis were sitting on the bed waiting for us.

“Liam!” the both shouted

“Shhh!” Harry motioned them to be quiet while closing the door behind us.

I sighed at the time we got inside, and let myself fall on one of the beds. I closed my eyes and remember the scene from minutes ago. I’m a terrible liar…if it wasn’t for Harry, I’ll probably had spit the whole plan out. Opening my eyes, I saw Zayn sitting in front of me.

“Mate, thanks” he said relieved

“No problem” I closed my eyes one last time and opening them immediately “though, my suitcase is still on my room, what are we gonna do?”

“You’re gonna have to get it sooner or later, lad” Louis affirmed “But maybe a little later, I’m going to explain the whole thing to you guys, and check if we’re missing something”

The three of us nodded and turned to Louis.

“Look guys, this is what we’re going to do” he began explaining “Right now it’s…Harry what time is it?”

“Summer time”

“Harry!!” he shouted and we laughed, “Why does everyone keep quoting High School Musical!? What time is it!?”

Laughing “9:38”

“Okay, so right now it’s 9:38, Niall and Simon arrive at 10:55, being completely and totally optimistic” he continued “We’re gonna wait for him in this room. Liam, you’re going to have to take your suitcase in a moment, and come back here” I nodded “Now, the first thing we’ll have to do, is take the keys of the van”

“We’re going to die” I cried

“Liam, shut your bloody mouth up, and support the plan!” Zayn groaned, “How are we supposed to do that?” looking at Louis again

“At the time Liam gets back with his suitcase, we’re gonna be ready to take it. We’ll have to leave the bags in here, and considering Zayn is the fastest in the band, and Harry is the best liar, you guys will have to be the ones who steal them.”

“Right, right” Harry agreed and Zayn nodded

“The key has to be in the lobby. There’s no way Simon would take it to his room, he’s too lazy to take care of it. Thinking on the worst situation, he could give them to Paul, but I made the strategy for the lobby” he made a short pause, took a deep breath and continued, “You’re getting out of the room, exactly at 10:50, so Liam, you still have some time to bring your case. At the time you get to the elevator, I’m going with security to make sure everyone is together and I’m going to text Hazza to confirm the whole thing. So Sweet Cheeks, please make sure your phone has battery at least for an hour.”

“Zayn, lend me your charger please” Harry commanded as Zayn opened one of his bags and handed It to him

“Perfect,” Louis exclaimed and proceeded “Harry, you’ll have to get down first and go directly to the front desk, distract the front man with something random like ‘I need the keys to the pool because I lost mine, or that the key to our room deactivated’, I don’t know, made something up, okay?” Harry nodded and I gobsmacked worried “Liam, what’s wrong?”

“Guys, I don’t know…something is gonna go wrong, we’re gonna get busted, we’re gonna lose our contract, the band is gonna lose so many privileges, and the press is going to eat us alive!” I cried

“LIAM SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Styles groaned “We’re going to do this, and we’re gonna succeed”

“There’s a 50-50 chance on this whole thing, so let’s just hope for the best and say fuck the rest” Zayn sang

“Falling in reverse?” Louis added

“Yeah!”

“Guys!!!!” I shouted, “Please, lets focus now, ugh! We don’t have that much time”

“Okay, right” Lou began “Harry makes something up, and Zayn tiptoes to the key locker, and searched for the van’s. An hour ago, I went to the lobby to check how many front men are, there’s just two. So at the time he gets down, the most probably thing to happen is that he’s going to catch the attention, so both of them will be paying attention, and Zayn, you’ll be able to take the keys without being noticed. But Harry, the warning in here would be not to mention anything about the car; otherwise they’ll react instinctively to give a look at the keys, it’s they’re job, so there’s no doubt about it. Also, if there’s any fan in the lobby, the things would get whole lot complicated, or maybe easier, I don’t know. It might help Zayn’s job, or maybe they’ll be paying attention to see if the rest of us gets down, and that would expose Zayn.” He took a deep breath, and keep on, “When Zayn gets the keys, his going to text Harry about it. Zayn will get to the elevator and wait for Curls, while Harry ends with the whole distraction, so they won’t be able to see Malik getting out from there. You’ll have to be in this room exactly at 11:50, you’ll have an hour to do this, because Simon might return to the front desk checking if we caused any trouble in his absence, so you’ll have to be careful.”

“This is way more complicated than I though” Zayn mumbled

“Exactly, because this is not a movie, this is not an script, and it’s not arranged to function. We have to be careful, our careers is the only thing we could lose…also, maybe going to jail, because we’re stealing something from a hotel”

“Louis!” I whined

“I’m sorry Liam, but it’s fair for you to understand the whole situation, and that implies knowing about the positive and negatives”

“Boo Bear is right” Zayn agreed

“Okay, so if the part of stealing the key succeed, we’re only have to wait for the clock to stroke 1am, probably 2, and leave the hotel. There’s no way Niall will deny to the plan, so when we’re all back together in the room everything will be easier”

“How are we getting to the parking lot with the suitcases without anyone realizing about it?” I asked one more time

“There’s a back door at the end of the hallway in the first floor, the elevators are right in the corner, so we won’t get caught in that moment. Tomorrow, when Simon and the entire security guards realize we’re not in the hotel, they’ll ask for the camera tapes, and actually see that we escaped, but we’re gonna be far by then, we would be crossing Tucson, and it would be easier to take a plane in Dallas. It would imply another 12 hours on the road, but it would be far enough to have time to eat and travel to London.”

“Man, that’s a lot of time” Zayn complained

“I know, but there’s no back downs. After all, they’re gonna be like vacations” Lou smiled, “Okay, so what time is it? And please, don’t answer with any High School Musical songs”

“10:48” Harry announced

“Okay, Niall and Simon are about to arrive. Liam, go and get your suitcase, and Zayn, text Niall to see where are they”

“Okay” we all said, and I stood up

I got out of the room, and saw Simon walking in my direction. With my eyes wide opened, I turned around and got inside the room again.

“Guys, Simon is here”

“Yeah, Niall just texted me saying he’s getting down the van” Zayn contributed

“Damn” Louis gasped, “Okay, so everything will have to be earlier…” he was interrupted by the door, “Shit, quickly, hide the bags!”

“Boys!” Simon shouted outside “Open the door! I know you’re in there”

We hided our bags in the closet and in the kitchen, then ran to the bedroom. Lou opened the door, and Simon walked in followed by Niall and Paul.

“Uncle Si” Tomlinson reacted, “Nialler!”

“Hey guys!” he shouted and jumped in the bed over Harry

“I can’t breathe, Niall” Hazza laughed “Move, leprechaun, move!”

“Boys” Simon scolded, “ Please take a proper seat, and listen”

We followed his instructions and wait for him to start talking.

“What had you been doing?” he began “Paul told me you’ve been extremely quiet today”

“You’re doubting our maturity, Simon?” Louis joked

“Maturity, Louis? Really? Do you actually know what that word truly mean?” he rolled his eyes “Anyways…I’m here to talk about the Ellen’s Show tomorrow. It was scheduled until four o’ clock, but it was changed for 10, so we’re getting out of the hotel at 8, to skip traffic and rehearse one last time in the studio.”

Louis and Harry gobsmacked at the same time. Niall looked at them with suspicion.

“That means we’re waking up earlier?” Louis asked

“Excellent guessing William! We’re waking you kids up at 6am” Simon exposed

“Okay, okay” Lou reacted “So, I guess you guys better leave the room, so we can sleep a little bit, don’t you think?”

“Sure, goodnight boys, sleep tight and behave yourselves”

Uncle Si left the room followed by Paul. We immediately stood up, except for Niall, took the suitcases out and waited for Louis command.

“Okay” Nialler said awkwardly, “What’s going on? Why is my suitcase in here?”

“Liam, go get your bags, and don’t take too long!” Louis exclaimed

“Guys?” Niall begged, “What’s happening”

 “We’re leaving Los Angeles” I said, and walked out. I gave a look to both sides, making sure no one’s near. I got to my room, and opened the door. The suitcase was right in front of the door, just where I left it. I grabbed it with my right hand, and took it out. I walked two doors across the hallway and knock Harry’s door. Niall opened the door with a smug look on his face.

As I was getting inside “Really?”

“What?”

“Do you actually approve this insanity!?”

“Niall”

“Liam!” he complained, “This is madness! I can’t believe you agreed on this! You’re supposed to be the mature one!”

“Look Niall, I know it’s ridiculous and crazy, but I understand Harry. I would do the exact same thing to see Pia! Besides, I really want to see Jennifer too, don’t you?”

“Of coarse I do! But…I don’t know”

The disappointment in his eyes was massive. I knew this whole plan was stupid since the beginning, but what else could I do?

“We’re ready” Zayn mumbled walking towards Harry

“It’s exactly eleven. Louis, you say” Hazza offered

Lou took a really deep breath, and said, “Go”

The three of us saw them going out of the room carefully.

“Okay, my turn…I’m going with security” Boo Bear announced “Rest a little lads. Niall, you’re driving, so sleep until we’re back”

We nodded and he got out.

I turned to Niall. He was charging his phone, and taking his sneakers off. The disappointment in his face was something unusual, he usually supports us on every decision we make, but I guess this was too much for him.

“Nialler…” I sighed, “I’m sorry”

Looking at me “I’m not mad, man…it’s just that it’s way too dangerous. What if something happens? An accident or something? I might drive well, but on the road it’s a whole different thing” he said looking down “I support you guys, I agreed on doing this, but it’s still a lot of responsibility, and we’re just five teenagers who don’t know a thing about…anything!!”

“I know”

“Let’s hope for the best, and began thinking positive, okay?”

“Coarse Nando’s” I smiled, and he smiled back

I took a seat beside him, and rest my head on one of the pillows.

Harry Style’s POV

I texted Louis to make sure security was already gather together. Zayn and I were waiting on the elevator for an answer, when the door opened.

“Oh my God!” the little girl screamed “One Direction!”

Oh, shit…

“Hey!” I mumbled while we got outside the elevator, “Don’t make much noise, please!” the girl smiled and nodded “How are you? What’s your name?”

“Martina Lewis”

“Oh hey, Marti!” Zayn exclaimed, “We are in sort of a hurry, do you mind letting us go? Do you want a picture and an autograph?”

“Yes!!” the redhead screamed

We gave her a dizzy smile and autographed a notebook she took out from her backpack. Each of us posing in one of her sides, she took a picture and waved us goodbye. I gave a look at Zayn in relief and continued. My phone suddenly vibrated.

“Lou” I whispered

“All cleared, Sweet Cheeks.”

I nodded to Zayn, and began the plan.

He waited in the hallway as I went to the front desk. As Louis told us earlier, just two front men visible, the keys’ locker was cleared from any sight, and both of them staring at me as I was getting closer.

“Mr. Styles” one of them smiled

“Hello, gentlemen” I smiled back “I was wondering if there’s a way of getting into the pool right now?”

“Into the pool?”

“Yeah”

“I’m afraid that’s not possible Sir, it’s already closed”

“Oh, it’s just that I forgot the key to my room in there, and my roommate is being an arse, and he won’t let me in” I laughed

They followed my laughing, and added, “Okay, okay, let me see if I can do anything Sir.”

They both turned around, exactly giving their backs to the keys. It was the perfect opportunity for Zayn to get there. I suddenly saw him on his knees about to enter behind the front desk. Both men turned to me again and Zayn stopped.

“Oh” I sighed

“Something wrong?” one of them said

“Nope” I smiled

“Okay, so here’s the keys to the pool, Mr. Styles, but we’ll have to come with you, help you find the key”

 “Sounds great” I lied “Ready to go?”

They both nodded and walked through Zayn hidden. Luckily he wasn’t caught, so everything was perfect. We walked to the pool, and as they were opening the door, I saw Zayn standing up and saw him getting closer to the keys.  We got inside the pool area and began searching for a key that I had in my pocket.

“Where did you left it, Sir.?” One of them inquired

“Hmm” I mumbled, “Over here” I pointed to a group of chairs already pilled up, “But I’m guessing if the cleaning lady already came here, it’s more probably not to be where I left it” they nodded “But, oh well! I can search for it” I ended up smiling

The three of us kneeled down and began searching. A few minutes passed when I received a text from Zayn.

“I got it, lets go”

I stood up and walked to where the two other men where searching.

“Hey, guys, thank you so much!” I smiled and they did too, “My roommate gave up and decided to open the door, so it’s okay”

“We’re glad to hear that, Mr. Styles. We can give you an extra copy of the key if you want”

“No, it’s totally fine, gentlemen! Really, we’re just staying one more day in Los Angles, so there’s no point on wasting another key”

“As you wish, Sir. Good luck on the show tomorrow” one of them mumbled

“Thank you very much! We’ll do our best” I lied and got outside

I closed the glass door behind me, and walked to the elevators. Zayn was waiting for me, so we both went up together.

Floor one…two…three…four…five…six…seven. Finally. We got down, and ran to my room. I opened the door, and Zayn closed it when he came in. The five of us where finally together.

“Did you got it?” Louis asked

Zayn took it out of his right pocket and showed it to the rest of the lads. They all cheered and sighed at the same time.

“Bloody hell!” Niall exclaimed “Your truly got it! Now what’s next?” he smiled

“What time is it?” Lou whispered

“11:55” I said, “Exactly the time you calculated Boo Bear”

“Amazing” Liam exclaimed, “I have no clue how you did it Louis”

“Neither do I” Lou said, “So, considering we’re supposed to wake up at 6am now, we can’t leave the hotel at 2, we’re leaving in an hour, so sleep a little and make sure your phones have battery and that you packed everything…because we’re going to London!!” he shouted

“Yeah!!” we all followed

We moved the little nightstand between the beds, and pushed them together. We all jumped in the beds, and rest a little. All of the lads where sleeping, but I couldn’t, I was too nervous to take a nap. We’re about to run away from Los Angeles…the five of us, not just me…In a few minutes we’re gonna be taking our things to the van, and began our way to Dallas to take a plane there. If everything turns out okay, then it’s gonna be the biggest adventure we’ve ever experienced…but if not...we’ll have to expect the unexpected.

What do you think about this 1D adventure?? Tell me the most weirdest/random/dangerous thing you've ever done! Lot's of love - Henny xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...
32.2K 270 20
Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim lives in England with one of the biggest b...
228K 6.6K 23
GRAMMER SUCKS IN THIS DEAL WITH IT OR DON'T READ IT. Harry Styles are 1/4 in one direction. He drinks, he hates everything and everyone. He hates hi...
15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...