My werewolf husband

By Kattscratch

Kira is arranged to marry Damon after her father spoke to the leader of wolves to set this marriage up in hop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8 Part 1
Chapter 8 Part 2
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

271 1 1
By Kattscratch

A/N some strong sexual references and contents

----------------------------

Vivid images started to play through my head as i lay next to Damon in nothing but the sheet that was loosely draped over my naked body. None of the images made sense but they were all of a house, i didn't know why i was seeing it but something told me it was important. I reached out to the bedside table to grab a piece of paper and pen and quickly sketched down the image that played through my head.

A pair of hands traced down my back to my mark. A shiver of pure pleasure ran through my body as his fingers traced the intricate lines of my mark.

"What are you doing?" a warm breath whispered in my ear.

"Nothing of concern at the moment," i replied, placing the paper on the bedside face down and then turned to face Damon.

"Beautiful," he whispers looking at me with a lustful gaze in his eyes. i smiled at him and pushed him back down on the bed before crawling on top of him, my breast now hanging a mere inch from his lips. Before i could remove the temptation a small gasp escaped my lips as he latches onto my breast and began to suck.

"Mmmmm," i mumbled in pure ecstasy. I tried to pull myself away from his clutches and at his protest i slowly managed to remove my breast from the clutches of his lips.

"Now, now honey, the day is dawning, let's not waste a wonderful day in bed." i said quietly followed by a quick peck on the lips and then i tried to get up but was quickly stopped by his hand grabbing my wrist.

"Awww but what if i want to stay in bed?" he asked with a sly look.

"Tell you what honey, if you can catch me you can do what you wish," i say with a small smirk spreading on my lips before pulling my arm from his.

The corners of my lips curled up as i exited to room at lightning speed. I heard a low growl and knew this was going to be fun.

"You should know better than to make a wolf chase their mate, their prey," i heard him say coming down the hall towards the kitchen, towards my hiding place. As he walks into the kitchen right next to where i am hiding in the pantry. As he passes me i jump out from the pantry and onto his back and whisper in his ear.

"Now if i remember the last time i was on your back, i won," i said in a soft voice before kissing his ear lobe and then down his neck. A low moan escaped his lips. He came to his senses as he realised that i was winning. He reached up to grab my hands and then pulled me over his head so that i was now facing him, but he refused to let my feet touch the ground.

"Now i believe that I've caught you, you said i could do whatever i wished." he said a grin forming on his face as he runs his hand down my naked torso.

"Yes but you didn't catch me, i caught you, remember." i said in a soft voice slowly lowering what he has left of his defences before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

His grip softened enough for me to be able to easily slide my hands from his grip. As my feet touched the ground i let my hand touch the tip of his man hood and as soon as it made contact i could see his eyes close in pleasure at the simplest of touches.

"Looks like i have walked in on something," a voice says from behind Damon and a smile slips onto my lips at the same time Damon turns around growling.

"Mike!" i screamed and jumped out from behind Damon and crashed into Mike.

"Kira, how lovely to see you again" he says wrapping his arms around me. "So do i want to know who was on top?" he asked and i knew that if i could blush i would have turned bright red.

"Ah, you should already know that one Mikey, I'm always the dominant one," i said with a wink, hiding my embarrassment whilst watching Mikes cheeks turn a slight rosy colour.

"Now, now babe, don't be lying to the human, you knew it was me on top as you cried out my name," Damon said walking up behind me and wrapping his arms across my chest and slowly began to massage my breasts. A small moan escaped my lips as i was lost in the pleasure that erupted from the sparks flowing from my breasts.

"Ah i hate to interrupt your intimacy but i know Kira needs to feed and just looking at her pure naked beauty is too much to walk away from." Mike said stepping forward and placing his lips on my neck and slowly running a series of kisses along my collar bone causing my head to tilt back onto Damon's chest. He looks at me with a possessive look before claiming my mouth as his own. He pulled back after a short while to look at me before handing me over to Mike who had now stopped trailing his kisses for a moment leaving me slightly dizzy.

"Enjoy your feeding babe, i think I'm going to go out hunting for a while." he said with a sad look crossing his face.

"You could stay," i said before i even knew the words had left my mouth.

"If i stayed, Mike wouldn't survive," Damon said before leaving quickly. I could hear his footsteps move upstairs and then after a few moments i heard him jump out the window and let out a low howl.

"Did i over step a line?" Mike asked.

"No," i said, "Damon is a little more possessive than Kevin, i don't think he's quite ready for the intimacy between the three of us yet,"

Damon's POV

As i handed Kira over to Mike i allowed myself the luxury of looking at her naked body once more. I felt my wolf growl from within knowing it didn't want to leave our mate with another man, even though i know Mike meant no harm, but i could see he was bonded with her.

"Enjoy your feeding babe, i think I'm going to go out hunting for a while," i heard myself say knowing my face was forming a frown.

"You could stay," i heard her say quietly and i saw the look of shock on her face as she registered what she said. I felt my wolf perk up at the idea of staying and participating in a threesome but i knew how it would work, Mike would be the focus because she needs the blood.

"If i stayed Mike wouldn't survive," i said before quickly turning and heading upstairs to our room where only a few hours ago we had bonded fully. After grabbing a few of my cloths i jumped out the window and landed in my wolf.

I immediately picked up his trail once i neared the front door. I followed it with one intention, to find answers. I couldn't believe i had lied to her. I felt guilt well up in my stomach, i knew i had to tell her what was going on but i knew it wasn't my place

As I ran I kept going through my head all the probable reasons for even being mated to Kira, i didn't deserve her; all i had done was lie to her from the start. I knew her since she was little; i had been told by my father before he left with her mum to protect her. I knew about the marriage but didn't want to proceed with it because it couldn't be possible to have two priestesses in the same era, it was impossible. To tell, she needed the guidance of someone who knew what was going on. I knew i had to wait but that didn't stop me from seeking answers to my own questions. I knew what i was doing was dangerous but i had to know more.

"What are you doing here dog?" a voice from behind me asked.

"I need to ask you a few questions," i said shifting back to human and facing Kevin.

"That sill doesn't answer why your here, without her," he said putting emphasis on her, Kira.

"Because i need to talk you about her, and her mum," i said looking at him knowing he knew her mum was alive.

"How do you know about her?" he asked.

"Because my dad is her guardian," i said and his face portrayed a look of disgust, "I'm not her son, he broke it off with my mum to protect her." i said with a feeling of hatred to her mum, but i quickly clamped it down knowing that showing disrespect to a vampires leader i would get myself killed.

"Okay," Kevin said finally giving in, "I've been watching over Kira for her. I was told by her mum that she was the next priestess, at first i didn't believe her but when i turned up at the door and found out that you had given her blood. I knew immediately that she was right, only her true mate, or protector in your case, would give her blood," he said looking at.

"Okay that explains that, but what's the deal with Mike?" i asked and he just burst out in laughter.

"Let me guess, you were having an intimate morning and then Mike shows up?" he asked through his laughter. I looked at him like he was insane but nodded my head.

"He is the only human Kira will willingly drink from, she doesn't like drinking from humans, she considers them toys but refuses to drink from them. so because she only drink from Mike they have a connection, one she is not willing to admit it, but whenever she is sexually turned on Mike will feel it. Sometimes it can get to much for a human to handle because of the intensity between a mated vampire pair is intense let alone a priestess and her guardian, so he goes to her for a release, the only way he knows how. Plus Kira prefers to drink blood during sexual intercourse because then she doesn't feel as bad, she feels like she is giving something back. Hence I'm assuming she asked if you wanted to stay?" he asked giving me a quizzical look.

"Yea," i said looking at him.

"Dude no offence but a threesome with Kira and Mike is the most pleasurable experience of my life, she certainly knows what she's doing," I found myself letting out a low growl.

"Whoa, chill dude, but before you chew my head off maybe you should give it a try," he said winking at me.

"Fine," i grumbled before straightening up and returning my thought train back to the original issue at hand, "Anyway, this morning when i woke up Kira was sketching a picture of a house, only this is the house where her mum has been hiding for the last 20 years or so, and i am positive that she has never seen it before,"

"Her mum is sending her details of where to find her because now that she has met and mated with her true mate, you, she wants to reconnect with her, teach her the ways of a priestess and then hopefully between the two of them they can bring an end to the war between the two species," he said with a smile slowly spreading onto his face.

"Yea it would be good," i said before it clicked, "so who is she?" i asked knowing that the only reason he could be smiling is that he is having a relationship with a were.

"Her name is Maria and i think she's my mate" he said looking a little sceptical.

"Maria? As in my sister, Maria? And didn't your mated relationship just end?"

"Uh yea, dude i mean no offence by it but i think i might already be in love with her. And my mated experience with Kira was over before her father sent me away, I kept up the pretense because she can sense even the smallest thing that isn't normal and is relentless at finding answers," he said avoiding my gaze.

"No its not you it just explains why she's been so secretive and refuses to take a wolf as a mate." i said adding it all up in my head. And quietly thinking over the situation with Kira

"So I'm not going to be grilled?" i heard a voice coming from just inside the house.

"Of course not but you should have told me first, but Kevin if you hurt her I will kill you myself," I said looking at him.

"And i would gladly let you because i don't think i could live with myself if i hurt her," he said wrapping his arm around her waist and nuzzling his nose in her neck, and i soft giggle left her lips.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Back in a minute," I said grabbing my phone from my pocket. Walking away from Maria and Kevin I answered my phone.

"hello?"

"Damon? I need help now, Mikes not breathing,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
2.3M 67.5K 62
Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has been away on business trips leaving her to...
11.2K 334 32
When 17 year old Marie goes on a camping trip with her dad and brother, she doesn't expect to be running away from a monster who murdered her dad and...
19.8K 418 22
Jamie is stressing out about her parents divorce,her grades, and not to mention the emotional and physical bullying at school. After her mother goes...