Chapter 7

A/N some strong sexual references and contents

----------------------------

Vivid images started to play through my head as i lay next to Damon in nothing but the sheet that was loosely draped over my naked body. None of the images made sense but they were all of a house, i didn't know why i was seeing it but something told me it was important. I reached out to the bedside table to grab a piece of paper and pen and quickly sketched down the image that played through my head.

A pair of hands traced down my back to my mark. A shiver of pure pleasure ran through my body as his fingers traced the intricate lines of my mark.

"What are you doing?" a warm breath whispered in my ear.

"Nothing of concern at the moment," i replied, placing the paper on the bedside face down and then turned to face Damon.

"Beautiful," he whispers looking at me with a lustful gaze in his eyes. i smiled at him and pushed him back down on the bed before crawling on top of him, my breast now hanging a mere inch from his lips. Before i could remove the temptation a small gasp escaped my lips as he latches onto my breast and began to suck.

"Mmmmm," i mumbled in pure ecstasy. I tried to pull myself away from his clutches and at his protest i slowly managed to remove my breast from the clutches of his lips.

"Now, now honey, the day is dawning, let's not waste a wonderful day in bed." i said quietly followed by a quick peck on the lips and then i tried to get up but was quickly stopped by his hand grabbing my wrist.

"Awww but what if i want to stay in bed?" he asked with a sly look.

"Tell you what honey, if you can catch me you can do what you wish," i say with a small smirk spreading on my lips before pulling my arm from his.

The corners of my lips curled up as i exited to room at lightning speed. I heard a low growl and knew this was going to be fun.

"You should know better than to make a wolf chase their mate, their prey," i heard him say coming down the hall towards the kitchen, towards my hiding place. As he walks into the kitchen right next to where i am hiding in the pantry. As he passes me i jump out from the pantry and onto his back and whisper in his ear.

"Now if i remember the last time i was on your back, i won," i said in a soft voice before kissing his ear lobe and then down his neck. A low moan escaped his lips. He came to his senses as he realised that i was winning. He reached up to grab my hands and then pulled me over his head so that i was now facing him, but he refused to let my feet touch the ground.

"Now i believe that I've caught you, you said i could do whatever i wished." he said a grin forming on his face as he runs his hand down my naked torso.

"Yes but you didn't catch me, i caught you, remember." i said in a soft voice slowly lowering what he has left of his defences before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

His grip softened enough for me to be able to easily slide my hands from his grip. As my feet touched the ground i let my hand touch the tip of his man hood and as soon as it made contact i could see his eyes close in pleasure at the simplest of touches.

"Looks like i have walked in on something," a voice says from behind Damon and a smile slips onto my lips at the same time Damon turns around growling.

"Mike!" i screamed and jumped out from behind Damon and crashed into Mike.

"Kira, how lovely to see you again" he says wrapping his arms around me. "So do i want to know who was on top?" he asked and i knew that if i could blush i would have turned bright red.