When the Day comes...

By Storm_Anna

Life isn't always easy when your a teenager, especially when you're like us. things happen and life goes on... More

When the Day comes...
Part One Chapter 1: New school, New me.
Part 2 of Chapter 1:New school, New me:Finally in safety
Part One of Chapter 2 : Do I like him?
Part 2 of Chapter 2: Do I like him?
Part 2 of Chapter 3:First Class

Part One of Chapter 3: First Class

70 4 5
By Storm_Anna

Co-writer Sabree

Storm POV:

I rubbed my eye's and got up and saw my roommate wasn't home. I rubbed my eyes once again and bit my lip. Turning to the clock I saw that it was 6 am in the morning. I lazily moved my way to my suitcases and searched to pick out an outfit. While shuffling, and throwing clothes on the gray dull carpet  I came up with: white toms, a dark black jean shorts, and a v-neck shirt. Now to search for accessories. I turned on my knees to face my biggest bag; the most loveliest suitcase of all, my accessories bag! I smiled a toothed smile and grabbed hold to it cuddling it momentarily. I love you, I thought then I released it putting it on its back. I opened it by its long side zipper. I stared in amazement as I saw all designs of: sunglasses, small bags and three of my favorite backpacks. I grabbed my dark gray shoulder bag with writing from my friends all over it and set t on the bed. It said things like 'I'll tell her you like her bush' insider, 'Face Book doesn't have a dislike button because they know how many you would get Just kidding buddy love you, Chad', or  'Love you always!'. I smiled at it and then grabbed my clothes from off the ground and headed to the bathroom. 

I took off my clothes and got into the steamy shower. The water burned my back and a sucked in a yelp. I washed my hair and body with head and shoulders. The bubbles I made popped against my pale white skin as the met with each other. After washing the soap off my skin, I turned off the water and wrapped myself up in a fluffy white towel getting out. After drying myself, I put on my picked outfit and let my hair dry curly. I went outside of the bathroom putting all the scattered clothes on the floor into the dressers. Then I took the wallet out of the purse and placed it into the side pocket of the bag I was using.

Looking at the clock once more my eyes bulged out at the time. It was 7:30am -- I had fifteen minutes to get my ass to class. I flew out the door trying to rush to the school building. I ran along the sidewalk and I felt a few glances toward me. I didn't bother to  give them my attention I was going to be late! Once I reached the entrance of the school I threw open the door and ran inside grabbing out my schedule reading it urgently.

It read.

Subject: English

Room: 551

Teacher: Mr. Bradly 

My head shifted left then right. All I saw was room numbered 200- 250 on the left side right was 251-300. I ran to the end of the hall and only saw 400's. I groaned and turned left. Then thank baby Jesus there was a big red sign that had arrow pointing to a stair case where the 500 rooms where. I smiled and ran to the stairs pulling out my cell phone to see I had only five minutes to get there. "No," I moaned. I put my cell into my back pocket and jetted up the stairs.  As I chucked my way up I smiled to see I wasn't the only one that had a panic expression on my face.

When I looked at the numbers on the doors I searched for mine. I had to walk down a few more hallways I found my class as the minute bell rang. As I walked into the class room I walked to the back of the room and took a seat.A chirpy girl sat on the right of me. She had dark wavy brown hair that went past her shoulders which was just plain beautiful, and it made me jealous. To my left a boy with short hair that was gelled, he had on a shy smile that showcased his dimples. How cute, I thought smiling. I was still staring at him when He looked up at me and winked. I flushed -- of course and he smiled. "Hi," He said biting his lip seductively; however, I wasn't seduced. 

"Hi," I smiled.

"My names Tay... and yours?" He raised his eyebrows and I giggled.

"Storm, nice to meet you Tay." He put on a crooked smile and out reached his hand to me and we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too Miss. Storm." His dimples deepen when he said  my name with a smile. "So, what year are you and your age." He asked out of curiosity.

"Well I'm a sophomore and I'm sixteen. What about you? What's your year and your age?" 

"Sophomore, 16..." Too bad I was into older guys. Time to put him into friend-zone, I thought.

"Aww, that's to cute! Month and day?" I said in a note class had started.

"March twentieth." I frown, I was younger, but still friend-zone he would go!

I wrote "Aww, sad face! Your older than me you jerk." I watched as he read over he smiled and bit his lip again writing down something. 

It read. "Older than you isn't that a good thing? Aren't most girl into older guys? But anyway I think your cute and I like your lip piercing its hot."  I blushed and bit my finger trying to think of something to write. Then I felt the paper being snatched out of my hand. I looked up and saw the teacher that was sitting at his desk when I entered class. My cheeks flushed a hot red and I looked down in embarrassment. He didn't read it out loud thank god for that, but he did make me sit up front with a boy that smelled like musk and other boy that looked like he would be pregnant. I sat and took notes on today's lesson on memory techniques. When class was let out I was reacquainted with Tay in the hallway. "Hey I'm so sorry about that! I'll make it up! Coffee me you lunch today?" I smiled at him .

"Sure, sounds fun." 

"Okay, cool!" He said giving me a hug and then running to his next class.

I got out my schedule again and it read.

Subject: Theatre 2-4

Room: 540 (Green Room)

Teacher: Mrs.Macabee

This class was easy to find thankfully. I walked into the class and smelled the scent of a fairy. I followed my nose with my eyes and it darted on the teacher. She had long purple hair that flowed down to her butt. She had on a blue dress that poked out at the bottom. She smiled at me and came over flapping her majestic wings. "Hi, I'm Mrs.Macabee." her voice was like honey-suckle.

"Hello Mrs.Macabee lovely classroom you have here." The classroom  was like the forest. There was 3-d painting of trees and on the walls where twinkle lights that represented fire-flies. Also, there was forest birds sounds in the back of the room playing lightly to enforce the forest theme. The over all room was playful and exciting.

"Thank you," She checked her chart and looked at me with a smile. "Miss. Fyed." I smiled at her angelically and joined the semi-full circle of chairs. Mrs.Macabee called everyone's attention. "Hello class. I'm Mrs.Macabee. Believe me I hate the last name too but I changed for my husband sake. However, we are all going to get to know each-other find a partner." Everyone was still seated and looked around at each-other nervously. "Did I forget to say quickly?" Her eyes turn a unforgettable red and her hair a pitch black. Everyone stood up and greeted each-other and partnered. I partnered with this short girl that was shy. "Better!" she beamed with happiness. "For our trust game you will need to catch one another. One faces the other direction and falls back and the other catches them. Before doing this give each-other a welcome and your names."

"Welcome's" Mumered with peoples names all across the room.

"Welcome My name is Storm." I smiled.

"Hi, welcome too and uh my names is Nessy." She smiled. then we did our trust came.

After the trust games she really opened up to me. "That was intresting."

"It was wasn't it."

"Well thanks for not dropping me on my head."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well... In middle school a guy dropped me doing this game."

"Aww, so sorry I bet that hurt a lot."

"It did, thank god that the nurse was healer."

"Yes, indeed!"

"Well, why did you choose this class?"

"I didn't I didn't even want to come here."

"Why not?"

"My life was pretty awesome at home I really didn't want that to change."

"Oh so.. you don't like it here?"

"Its alright.." I blushed.

"Alright in girl terms right?!?!"

"Yes," I smiled.

"Who is it?"

"A guy named Calib." I smiled and the conversation ended. That class kind of flashed in a blur and it was mostly annoying because the teacher had way to much energy for me at the moment. After class was over I got out my schedule again.

It read.

Subject: World History.

Room: 225

Teacher: Ms. Camber.

I walked out of class room and went for the stairs. I jogged downstairs and found my classroom easily. Once I was in a scent hit me so hard that it was like I walked into a brick wall. It was Calib's and it was potent. My feet went on automatic and found a empty seat next to him and looked at the side of his face until he noticed me and smiled. "Hi," I smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Did you all like it??? No yes no?

Tell me about it!

Xoxo, Sabree

Continue Reading