Two Sets Of Eyes

Door AnimePhreek

•UNDER EDITING & BEING REWRITTEN• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru• •Description• You ar... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

247 11 0
Door AnimePhreek

~Inuyasha~

2 Months Later...

     "She is beautiful, what is her name?" Kaede asked as she brought your baby girl towards you.

     "Chiru." You answered as you held Chiru, Kaede called Inuyasha in and he smiled. Chiru had half black hair and eyes while the other half was white. Chiru was Inuyasha's and you were glad, you didn't want him to ever know about that...

     "How is my beautiful mate?" Inuyasha asked you as Kaede left the hut.

     "Very comfortable." You answered with a yawn. You both chuckled and you gave Chiru to Inuyasha. He kissed your forehead and left the hut, you fell asleep soon afterwards.

     "I'm not going to wake up..."

~Sesshomaru~

       2 Months Later...

        "He is handsome, what is his name?" Kaede asked as she brought your baby boy towards you.

          "Jonetsu." You answered as you held Jonetsu, Kaede called Sesshomaru in and he chuckled. Jonetsu had half black hair and eyes while the other half was white. Jonetsu was Sesshomaru's and you were glad, you didn't want him to ever know about that...

        "How is my lovely mate?" Sesshomaru asked you as Kaede left the hut.

        "Very comfortable." You answered with a yawn. You both chuckled and you gave Jonetsu to Sesshomaru. He kissed your forehead and left the hut, you fell asleep soon afterwards.

        "I'm not going to wake up..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.8K 932 12
| synopsis | - 𝘒𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢 & 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘚𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 - Perhaps the one thing that would never change in Kanae kocho's...
48.7K 898 37
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha wasn't getting along since their father passed away. Until, something weird happened. Totosai told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru th...
248K 6.7K 37
You're a girl who grew up in a wealthy family, with a love for music and traveling. You set out to see the world, when you happen to meet Sesshomaru...
62.6K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...