Taken (Raysanto) *DISCONTINUE...

By MonaAlsina

Three boys with different lives, all get caught up in the same fucked up situation. They are all ripped from... More

INTRO to Characters
FVCK MY LIFE
We Meet...
Where's My boy?!!?
Just Accept it....
Stop Sh!tting Me Boy!
{CLOSED} DONT EVEN READ IT...
NOT A CHAPTER
You go do that...
My master plan
Is He Serious?
Fuck him... Fuck me.
Ferguson Response
ending this.

He loves Me? He Loves Me Not?

2.7K 71 10
By MonaAlsina

Ray POV

"OH FUCKK!! YESS!! MOREE!!" I Screamed.

"Damn your tight babe!"

As he pounded in and out of me i got closer and closer to my climax. the way his stroked it made it that much harder for me to keep it in.

He pulled me up so I was facing him and he was thrusting slowly into me. I moaned lowly and he stared deeply into my eyes.

I pressed my lips onto his soft own.

We let the kiss linger for a bit then he breathed heavily.

He whispered to me, "Baby I'm gonna cum." 

As soon as he said that I came on his abs and chest and I felt my insides fill with a warm substance that made me shudder with pleasure.

We rode out our orgasms and fell back on the bed together.

"Ray?" He breathed.

"Yeah babe?" I sighed.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too, Chresanto" I kissed him and slid my self off of his dick.

"I can't believe we have come so far." Chres said to me.

I smiled at him and looked at the ceiling. I began to recall the moments of Jacobs Birthday. Just a month before.

                                                                                                                                                         ~~Flashback~~

"JUST  SHUT THE FUCK UP CHRESANTO!! HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!! THE GUY THAT TOOK US DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!! JUST STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT HOW YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS OR THAT!! HE WOULDN'T LOVE YOU ANYWAYS" Jacob screamed in fury at Chresanto.

"Jacob I thought we were cool!! I thought we got past this!! YOU SAID IT YOUR SELF THAT WE ARE GOOD!!" Chresanto shouted in response trying to match Jacobs tone.

I stood there in awe watching the two "best friends" argue at each other like mortal enemies.

"Guys lets ju-" Oh well... I tried right?

"Fuck that Chresanto I don't give two shits!! You dead ass get meon my fucking nerves. You waste my Gaddamn time with everything ,sensitive ass nigga!! All you fucking do is cry and whine and bitch when you don't get your fucking way! He does NOT want you! You are irrelevant to his life!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT" Jacob had a bellowing voice that made me cower a bit at the strength.

Chresanto looked at Jacob and turned red with anger. Before I knew it he leaped on him punching Jacob all over his face and body with speed and force.

"Fuck {punch} You {punch}. You're {punch} Not {punch} My {punch} Friend {punch punch}." He got up and kicked him in the stomach three hard times.

I jumped up and grabbed Chresanto by is shoulders. " Chresanto stop it your hurting him!!" I screamed, he looked back at me and his faced dropped. He stopped struggling and his posture fell.

"Uhhh..." Jacob groaned in pain holding his face. I saw the blood sliding down his face onto his shirt.

" J-Jacob... I'm s-s-sorry." Chres had leaned down to comfort Jay, but Jacob retaliated and threw his fists wildly at Chres, hitting in right in the nose making Chresanto fall back.

I stood and watched the two best friends roll om the cold unforgiving ground in agony from what they cause on each other.

Did they really just fight each other over what Chresanto said to me.

Or...

Was it the fact that  after Chresanto spent 10 minutes professing his love for me the only response that I could gather will all my knowledge was "Oh... My nigga... Are you serious"

" Guys I should let you both know that I'm sorry. I feel like this whole thing is because of me... Hell! It is because of me. Of all the things I could have said in respond to Chresanto My choice of words weren't exactly appropriate for the moment." I looked at them both and they were still crying because of the pain they were riving in.

"Ift's hoe kay Wyan" Jacob said to me. His hand was muffling most of the sounds coming out of his mouth, he sounded like a toddler just learning how to speak.

I laughed at him. At the corner of my eye I caught Chresanto looking at me sadly. I made my way over to him and knelt down by his side cupping his cheek.

"Chresanto..." He looked at me and started the water works. Tears cascading down his cheeks soaking his already blood stained shirt.

"Rayan I'm so sorry I did this... I caused all of this. If I would have accept everything from the begining non of this would have happened. This whole situation." He spit out some blood and coughed a little. I rubbed his back and "shh'd" him alot.

"Don't talk baby." He looked at me confused and then blushed slightly which was really cute on him.

"Y-y-you called me 'b-baby'?" He began crying a stuttering hard.

 "Oh... I'm sorry. I-I di-" He shut me up with his plump soft lips connecting with mine and shiit, I wasn't complaining. I did pull away realizing that just a while ago he did hit me and call me a faggot.

Wait...

He kissed me...

Doesn't that make him a faggot...

"Well well well..." He looked confused at me, "Look at the faggot now..." I smirked

"I know Rayan... but I don't like any other men or boys. Never in my life have i felt this way towards another male." He looked up at me sadly. "If they call me gay, fag, faggot, qeer, rainbows, his bitch...  or anything like that just know Rayan..." He stopped and looked like he was just about to fall out.

I held him up and looked at his eyes, my own telling him to continue.

"I-I'm only gay fo-for you Rayan Lopez. I love you." He whispered to me so sweetly, his voice sounded so much deeper when he was whispering.

I gave him a nice hug and he attempted to hug back but he was losing consciousness slowly. I gave his a kiss on the cheek and tried called that ass that ripped us from our lives, so that he could help Chres and Jacob.

" YO! WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS! COME HERE! CHRESANTO IS PASSING OUT WE NEED HELP!! PLEASEE!!" I pleaded to him through the door, while hitting it repeatedly. I took at look back to make sure that Chres was breathing. 

His stomach area rose and fell at an unsteady pace. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacob was sitting up looking so sad and upset.

"Yo, Jake!" 

"Yeah..." 

"Are you ok? Do you feel like you might pass out or anything like that?"

"My rib hurts a lot"

"Scale it for me."

"Umm... 6 or 7."

"Does it feel like its broken or bruised?"

"Bruised, broken ribs hurt like a mother fucker, I would know."

I nodded at him and continued to try and get the guys attention, it took at least 30 minutes before he came in and help Chres. I think this guy has some kinda medical experience. He bandaged Jacob up and woke Chresanto up while giving him really good aid. He asked if I needed help and I said no, He left after giving us some more food, clothes and clean water.

                                                                                                                                             ~~That same night~~

"Ray?"

"Yes, Chresanto?"

"Umm... Do you like me in any way? Because I feel like you still hate me but you forgave me in some way, I don't know I'm just really confused and worried. I still feel like if I would have just told you about my feelings earlier mayb-"

This time I shut him up from his rambling, with a nice kiss on the lips. He deepened the kiss and our lips moved in sync. I pulled back a bit but he pulled me closer to him, I guess because he didn't want the kiss to end. Eventually he stopped and looked at me smiling wide  at the most recent events that occured.

"Chres... I dom't want ot jump the gun with our 'realationship'. You know what I mean? The past that we had waas kinda rough. If you don't mind, I would like to move foward with you because I do like you, I just want to move slow, start off getting to know each other better and what-not. Can we do that? Start off as friends?"

"Yeah that totally cool Ray. I don't mind it at all, I understand completely why. I don't want to push or rush you into doing something that you don't want to start doing yet." He smiled that really cute smile at me that made me blush slightly.

I smiled at him and chuckled.

"Y'all cute. Y'all cute." 

"Shut up Jacob." I smirked.

"What ever man."

" Are we all like friends now? No one hates anyone for anything that happened earlier right? I know that i'm good on everybody myself." I looked at them both for confirmation on my question.

"I'm all good." Chresanto replied.

"Same here. I'm not about to hate anybody over some petty shit like that." Jacob chimed in.

"Great!" Good night guys."

"Night Ray." Jacob yawned.

"Night Rayan." Chresanto replied.

                                                                                                             ~~Flashback Over~~

"That was some crazy day baby." Chresanto whispered to me.

"Yeah it was,  but it was totally worth it." He smiled and kissed my lips sweetly, making me long for them to linger longer. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and soon I heard his soft snores.

"Goodnight sweet baby." I dozed off quickly.

~~~~~~~~~

------

~~~~~~~~~

OH MY MOTHA FUCKING GOD THIS TOOK ME SO LONG I KEPT LOSING MY IDEAS STOPPING AN GOING AND OMFG I HATE MY SELF SO MUCH FOR WAITING TILL IT WAS ALMOST FUCKING FEBRUARY TO UPDATE LIKE LORD HAVE MERCY DON'T LET ME DO THIS SHIT AGAIN!

THE APOLOGIES ARE ENDLESS. IF I EVER OD THIS SHIT AGAIN IMMA GO INTO A DEPRESSION LIKE OMFG!!

Ok now that I'm done WattpadSCREAMING like Wander....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like it loves!!!

Was it good?

I know the sex scene was completely ass,  can do better but I have to get comfortable with writing BoyxBoy Smut. There will be alot more of that now that Chres and Rayan are together.

I read all the comments on the part I put up asking What is should do for this chapter and some people wanted Jacob to fuck shit up. So don't worry I will incorporate your votes.

Ermm. I have one request... Well actually two...

1// If I ever go a while with out updating blow me up like blow up my kik (Located in my Bio), my inbox or anything like that because I hate that feeling of "I left these niggas hanging." like Gosh me. please. I benefits you and me by giving you something to read and giving me motivation to write you something to read.

2// Can you guys please Check out my new book... "Nothing Bad"

I didn't really want it to be related to MB, but one of the main characters I imagined looked like Princeton so I kinda had to do it. It's a horror book, or at least an attempt at a horror book. El OH EL.

Ok guys so just do those two things for me and we can all be happy people in the world!!

BYE!

MY MISFITS

MY SPIFFYS

MY TRENDYS

MY DOPE MOONWALKERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
486K 9.8K 21
My life is not all that great. my name is Dimond I am 15. I have a little sister she is four and lord she has a smart ass mouth. I am rich and all bu...
119K 2.3K 17
The flashback story of Audrey Crippen. 16. Bullied by Jacob Perez. Do I need to say more? Created: 2013 Finalized: 2021 ©QueenRoyal
20.6K 790 20
'Jacob...Please come back...I've forgiven you...I forced it on you...Ray forced it on you...Your parents forced it on you...You were forced to do som...