Never Let You Go →jdb←

By unexplicit

"You have a pretty name. Nice to meet you," he complimented, taking my hand and quickly kissed it. I immedia... More

Never Let You Go (YN and Justin Bieber Love Story)
❤ Chapter 1 ❤
❤ Chapter 2 ❤
❤ Chapter 3 ❤
❤ Chapter 4 ❤
❤ Chapter 5 ❤
❤ Chapter 6 ❤
❤ Chapter 7 ❤
❤ Chapter 8 ❤
❤ Chapter 9 ❤
❤ Chapter 10 ❤
❤ Chapter 11 ❤
❤ Chapter 12 ❤
❤ Chapter 14 ❤
❤ Chapter 15 ❤
❤ Chapter 16 ❤
❤ Chapter 17 ❤
❤ Chapter 18 ❤
❤ Chapter 19 ❤
❤ Chapter 20 ❤
❤ Chapter 21 ❤
❤ Chapter 22 ❤
❤ Chapter 23 ❤
❤ Chapter 24 ❤
❤ Chapter 25 ❤
❤ Chapter 26 ❤
❤ Chapter 27 ❤
❤ Chapter 28 ❤
❤ Chapter 29 ❤
❤ Chapter 30 ❤
❤ Chapter 31 ❤
❤ Chapter 32 ❤
❤ Chapter 33 ❤
❤ The End ❤

❤ Chapter 13 ❤

8.3K 165 26
By unexplicit

*Ryan's POV*

Ryan: Mom, I'm going out for my usual night walk.

Mrs Butler (Ryan's mom): Be back by 9pm!

I grabbed my phone and keys and wore my shoes before leaving my house and locking it. It's a cool night, perfect if I were to take YN out on a date, but she went out to celebrate with my brother Justin. I'm proud of the two of them.

I took in a deep breath before walking to a local park which wasn't located far from my house. I took a stroll while admiring the beautiful scenery of the environment under the moonlight. Damn, I should have asked YN out tonight. And if I'm lucky, I could ask her to be my girl.

I drank some water before approaching the pond and feeding the geese with bread that I brought. It's my daily routine of bringing some bread and feeding the geese every time I come here. Just then, I heard screaming and laughter coming from somewhere nearby. I scanned the park for the source of those laughters when I saw YN. My eyes widened, my heart was racing and a smile appeared from ear to ear. I jogged towards her.

Ryan: Hey, YN-

To my utmost shock, YN was kissing Justin and from the look on their faces, they looked like they were deeply in love with each other. Is it me or did I hear shattering? The shattering sound of my heart breaking into millions of pieces.

Ryan: Justin...?

I tried to speak but I choked on my tears. This is to much for me to accept. YN and Justin pulled away from each other and they looked really shocked to see me. Surprise, bitches.

YN: Ryry! We have something to tell you!

YN squealed in delight when she saw me. She stood up and hugged me, and so did Justin. I felt like punching Justin for stealing my baby girl but doing that would only break YN's heart and I don't want that to happen.

Justin & YN: We are finally together! *smile*

The two of them looked at each other and smiled. I could tell that there was love in their eyes. I should have known that something was definitely going on between them.

Ryan: Co-congrats... I'm happy for you.

I congratulated them and forced a smile while trying to hold back my tears and anger.

YN: Aww thanks, Ryry *smiles*

Ryan: Stop calling me that!

YN: Geez what's wrong with me calling you that?

Ryan: Nothing. So-sorry, I gotta go.

And with that, I left the park without even looking behind to see YN and Justin. I let the tears flow but immediately wiped them away. I was feeling really angry and I wanted to punch everything in my way.

⇜A few weeks later...

*Justin's POV*

School was as boring as usual. YN and I had gotten really close with each other. But the thing that I noticed was that Ryan was acting different for the past few weeks. When I meant by different, I meant that he was acting a little bit weird and cold, especially towards me. Did I do anything wrong, guys?

It was Math now and Ryan was sitting on my left while YN was sitting my right. I tried talking to Ryan to lighten up his mood but all that he did was either nod/shake his head or reply me with a one-word answer. Sigh...

Justin: Is anything wrong?

Ryan: What are you talking about?

Justin: Don't try to act dumb, I'm your brother and I know that something isn't right, seeming that you have been acting cold and distant from YN and me lately.

YN: Yep, it's true.

Justin: You can tell us anything, Ryan. You can trust us.

Ryan: Are you nuts?! You actually expect me to trust the both of you after you two had broken my heart weeks ago?

Justin: Woah what are you talking about?

I wasn't expecting an answer like that from Ryan. I didn't do anything to break his heart, did I? What is he talking about?

Ryan: You know what? Just forget it, you won't understand.

After that, there was awkward silence between us. I didn't know what to do or say to Ryan. He sounded really mad at me and YN so I guess that we should probably leave him alone for a while, or else we would make him more pissed off at us.

After school⇜

*YN's POV*

Justin: Meet me at my house at 2?

YN: Sure, thanks for sending me home, Bizzle *smiles*

Justin: No problem *smiles back*

Before I walked away into my house, I attacked him by kissing Justin's lips unexpectedly and sparks were flying as usual. I pulled away and entered my house, giggling at the fact that I left him standing rooted to the ground in shock. I turned around to look at Justin, only two see that his friend was excited ;)

Justin: YNNNNN!

I laughed and slammed the door, locking it and running up to my room to get changed. Just then, I received a text message from Ryan.

To: YN

From: Ryan

Are you free?

To: Ryan

From: YN

I'm free at the moment since I'm leaving for Justin's soon. Why?

To: YN

From: Ryan

I need to tell you something. Sigh...

My heart was beating fast. What is Ryan going to tell me?

To: Ryan

From: YN

Yeah?

To: YN

From: Ryan

I love you. I have always loved you since I first laid my eyes on you. But the fact that you're with Justin broke my heart.

I nearly choked on my own saliva after reading his message. Did he just confess to me that he loves me? But I'm already with Justin and I'm happy to have the boy whom I love, but knowing the fact that my other brother loves me is just too much. I love Ryan but only as a brother, nothing else.

I left my phone on my bed and didn't bother to reply. I couldn't believe that this whole time, Ryan has been acting weird in school because of me. What will Justin do or say if he finds out about this?

I decided to put all these complicated things behind my mind and change into ______ (whatever you like) I wore my Supras, grabbed my phone and purse, and left my house before locking the door. I made my way to my Bizzle's house while thinking about whether I should tell Justin or not. What if Justin is going to beat Ryan up just because he has feelings for me?

Ding dong!

I rang the doorbell on Justin's door. I could hear footsteps getting louder followed by the sound of the door opening.

Justin: Aye, Shawty. You look beautiful.

YN: Hi, Juju. You look handsome as always.

I entered his house and did the usual stuff we did when suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

YN: Hey, Juju. I have an idea but I'm not sure if you'll agree with it...

Justin: Go on, babe.

My heart melted when he called me that. Anyways,

YN: Why don't we make covers of our favorite songs, just for fun since we have nothing else to do.

Justin: ...

YN: It's okay if you don't wanna do it. It is just a random idea since the both of us are pretty good in singing...

Justin: Pretty good? Nah we are AWESOME! I'M IN!

YN: Haha okay! Glad you agree with my ide-

Knock knock knock

YN: I'll get it!

I ran to the door and opened it. I stood there speechless.

YN: Er...

♥♥♥

Looks like you guys gotta get used to cliff hangers in my story, don't you think? Lol anyways, comment who you think is standing at the door ;) 15 votes and 7 comments for the next chapter please. Can anyone see this? Because I don't think it's working.

-Ifa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...
112K 2.9K 31
Be Mine Sequel. New city. New home. New environment. New friends. New enemies. Two years later. But is their love still the same? Is their relation...
76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
27.7K 739 64
Justin...why do you keep pushing me away?” I said with a hint of sorrow in my voice. “Why do you think Emma? Have you not noticed the past four years...