❤ Chapter 20 ❤

*Chris' POV*

Chris: Sissy, let's go! We're late already! We can't let the others keep waiting!

I tapped my foot onto the ground while crossing my arms. Argh, Caitlin being late as usual - too busy putting ugly make-up on her face.

Today is Justin's birthday. That's right! He is turning 15 and CAITLIN HAS TO RUIN THE PARTY BY BEING LATE AND HOLDING THE OTHERS!

Caitlin: I'm almost done! Just left with the mascara!

Mascara? Did she just say M-A-S-C-A-R-A? Oh hell no! She takes forever to finish doing her mascara thingy, and when I mean by 'forever' I literally mean it. Caitlin never finishes her mascara business and that's when I come in, to interrupt her date with her mascara and pull her out so that we won't be extremely late. At least being late is better than being super late, right?

I went up the stairs and barged straight into my sister's room without knocking on the door. I snatched her precious mascara away and threw it to one corner. Without hesitation, I pulled my sister by the ear down the stairs and out of the house, not minding the number of slaps I received throughout the whole journey.

Caitlin: Ow ow ow! Let me go, Chris! I'm your elder sister so you should respect me!

Chris: Well YOU aren't showing any respect for our friends who are currently waiting for us at the party!

Caitlin: *rolls eyes*

Once we wore our shoes, we took to our heels towards Justin's house where the amazing party is held. Still panting, I approached the door and knocked on it several times before it opened.

Justin: Aye, guys! You're just on time!

Chris: Phew! Thank god. Happy birthday, Justin!

Caitlin: Happy birthday!

Justin: Aww thanks, guys.

Caitlin and I entered the house which was already filled with people. Loud music was blasting from the stereo and delicious food could be smelled from where I was standing.

Chris: Foooooooooood........ I'll be right back!

And off I went to the food corner.

*Justin's POV*

Justin: *chuckles* Chris should marry his food, don't you think?

I glanced at Caitlin who was using her phone.

Caitlin: Uh-huh.

She replied without even bothering to look up from her phone.

Justin: *sigh* Hey... this is a party where you get out there *points to a group of schoolmates* and enjoy while socialising with people, not socialise with your own phone.

Caitlin: *keeps phone into pocket* Fine. I'll "enjoy myself if you want me to"

I just shook my head when seeing Caitlin walk away with her head up. Just then, I heard a knock on the door. Another guest! I opened the door to reveal a beautiful girl wearing a sparkly purple dress and holding a gift box. Strangely, she looked kinda nervous.

YN: Happy fifteenth birthday, Jay *giggles*

Man, that giggle of hers is driving me crazy.

Justin: Hey, babe. You look amazingly beautiful.

I chuckled when I saw YN blushing at my compliment. Aww I just made my beautiful shawty blush <3

YN: Thanks, handsome. You look sexy in that tuxedo of yours *winks*