Buried In The Snow

By HappyJade

"Holding on to negative feelings and past circumstances is like placing a lock on your soul." * "We just thin... More

Buried In The Snow
Different blood, Same heart
The Not So Grey Eyed Boy
Cocky Piece of Heaven
I don't care
Dance
Pumpkin.
Stalker Issues
Dreadful Valentine
There's Nothing To Worry About, okay?
Chocolate cake plus a stranger
Live Your Life, Girl.
So so sorry and update

My way of meeting people.

59 6 4
By HappyJade

I almost screamed in happiness when I heard the school bell. Finally, Christmas break was here!

After picking things up at my locker, I made my way to the park and into Nick's car, where Josh and him were singing to Work Bitch by Britney Spears and doing some silly dance moves. 

"You guys should go to X Factor or something" I said sarcastically while I covered my ears.

"We know, we are amaziiing" Josh sang. 

"We would definitely win the whole thing" Nick added.

"No, the plan is: you go there and then you become famous for being the worst singers ever" I argued.

"You're just jealous of our fabulous voice"

I chuckled, "Whatever makes you sleep at night, Josh".

___

 "Good morning" I said as I went down the stairs, already dressed.

"Good morning sis" My little five years old sister answered with her mouth full of pancakes.

"Where's Chris?" I asked, grabbing some pancakes and filling cup with orange juice.

"Cis is working, he said that you need to leave me there before you go".

"How are you feeling?" I asked after finish eating.

"Good, my belly don't hurts anymore" She smiled.

"Doesn't Kenz, doesn't" I corrected her.

After she's done eating, we made our way to her room where I helped her to change. She took her Barbie pajamas and I handed her cotton sweater with an owl printed in the front, some skinny jeans and boots. When we were ready, I walked with her to the restaurant which isn't too far from home and made my way to Yojo where I agreed to meet with Josh and Nick.

Getting there, I sat at some available table in the back since I noticed that they weren't there yet. It was 10:35 am and YoJo was almost full. I took a look at the table at my right and saw two girls around their thirteen years old. The blonde one was talking really excited about something while the brunette would only nod and smile...fake smile, it was obvious. I wondered what was going through her mind at the moment. Suddenly my eyes landed at her wrists...well more like her covered wrists, I could see she was hiding something. You know when people say that if you go through something it's really easy to know if another person is going through it? Exactly...I noticed how she would keep her hands over her long sleeves ,to keep them in place, and how she was really careful with her movements.

Our eyes met and I simply gave her a smile, hopefully that smile would keep her in a good mood during that day...

"Are you always by yourself?" a voice interrupted, a sexy raspy voice...Oh no, I thought as I looked at the owner of the voice only to confirm what I was already sure.

"Hello to you too. And I'm actually waiting for my friends so could you go anywhere else?" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes but it was too late, he was already seated in front of me.

"Oh so you have friends? Tell me more about them" Scott rested his head on the palm of his hands.

"Well they're everything that you're not"

"So you just called your friends ugly...wow that's rude"

I groaned and rolled my eyes at his comment. Where are Josh and Nick? I'm gonna kill them next time I see them.

"While your friends don't grace us with their presence, how about we play a game?" He suggested while pulling a little black box from his backpack.

"What's that?"

"Well I call it 'My way of meeting people" 

"What?"

"Well it's easy, all you have to do is pick a random paper and read the question out loud and I have to answer it" He shrugged and handed the box to my hand.

"Do you always carry that with you?" I asked surprised.

"You never know when you'll need it...c'mon pick a paper" He shrugged again.

I peeked inside and saw about hundred of tiny folded papers. I remembered Josh asking me why I don't give him  chance to know him and sighed picking a paper, unfolding it.

"What's the last thing you watched on TV?" I read.

"Counting Stars music video by One Republic, on MTV"

"I like that song! So now it's your turn right?"

He nodded and unfolded a paper, "If you became a millionaire overnight, what would you buy?"

"The scissors from my favorite movie. The scissor killer" I answered right away. "Can you make any interesting anagram with your name?" I read.

He thought and said "No...but that reminds me that I don't know your name. And because I'm cool I want the bonus to know your full name"

"Could you be less stalker? And I'm not telling you"

"Okay Miss-I-Pretend-To-Be-Mysterious. What's your favorite time of the day?" He asked after reading a paper.

"Night time" I answered and felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I opened the message from Nick and read:

 Sorry we had an important thing to do...can you come to Josh's house please? We'll explain it later.

Seriously? I sighed and got up "Sorry I have to go, my friends are waiting for me"

"Okay...when will I see you again, mysterious girl?"

"Leah"

"What?"

"My name's Leah"

"Cute name...can I still call you mysterious girl?"

"Whatever" I said and started making my way to the door.

"Well, goodbye to you too!"

----------------------------------------------

So how were your holidays? Good, I hope!

The movie doesn't exist..at least I think so ahah.

Vote please :D

Xoxo, Tasha <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.7K 48
"You've changed", he said gazing at me curiously. "You haven't", I replied. "Is that a bad thing?", he smirked. "Yes", I said confidently before walk...
2.3M 83.6K 35
Luke has sworn off love ever since he found out that his best friend and then girlfriend slept together. He loved Olivia and her betrayal cut him dee...
624 281 30
It's hard becoming who you really are,when you hold on to your past,afraid of making mistakes,until you find yourself you keep sinking low into someo...
1.5K 106 10
Emma was lost but he found her. He picked her back up and did what many other people couldn't do. He made her happy. Who is this "he" I speak of? Rea...