Running Scared

By spaghetti000cheese

A love like no other: book 1 Highest rank : #1 in vampire (21/1) #1 - WINNER of The craze Awards 2017 #2 - WI... More

1. Running scared
2. Woods
3. Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.
4.New Beginning
5. Taken
Author's note
6. Locked in New Hell
8. The party- part II
9. Hidden powers
10. Jealous
11. Mine
12. Memories
13. Never gonna hate you
14. Tears
15. Leverage to take me out.
16. Blood red rose
17. Exquisite
18. Revisiting the Past
19. Missing
20. Scary eyes.
21.Everything changed. Everything but my heart.
22. Friend or foe?
23. Second chance.
24. Gifts.
25. Compulsion
26. My first and last one.
27. The soup
28. Should I trust him?
29. Jewel
30. Wards
31. With my life.
32. Couldn't ask for more.
33. Who are you?
34. Candles
35. Incomplete Song.
36. Insane
37. Priceless
38. The voice
39. Queen
40. Heart beat.
41. Decision
42. Gem and ring.
43. Beautifully Tainted.
44. Soul.
45. Like and Love
46. When the time is right
47. Secrets
48. Colours
49. Bow down or Punishment
50. Numb
51. Good and bad.
52. Beast.
53. Destruction
54. Map
55. Broken promises. Shattered heart.
56. Nutella
57. Change
58. Smell
59. Toddler
60. Game on.
61. Mine Forever.
62. Bonjour
63. Love destroys.
Azazel
64. Everything is a lie
65. Turning soft.
66. Break
67. True love
68. Missing him.
69. One last time.
70. Reasons
71. Please.
72. Eradicate.
73. Falling in love.
74. Tricked
75. Song
Icy Rose
76. Uncountable.
77. Taste
78. 12 Nails.
79. Avenge.
80. Possessive
81. Your loving Mother.
82. Redemption
83. Beginning of the end.
84. Fun.
85. Dirty.
86. I'll give you war.
87. Bony Fingers
88. Happy Stories
Epilogue I: Gold Rose
Epilogue II: Forever And Everafter.
Flying Freed

7. The party - part I

79.1K 3.3K 887
By spaghetti000cheese

"What? I'm not going to any party." I said to Adam.

"You don't have a choice Elisa, Alec wants you to go then you'll have to go. By hook or by crook" Adam replied.

" I don't understand Adam. Who am I to Alec? What are you all trying to keep from me?" I whisper yelled at Adam. There's something really being kept from me and I hated being in dark.

" It's not my place to tell you Elisa-"

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a beautiful young girl with red hair and sapphire eyes.

" Hello, I'm Mia. I'm here cuz Master sent me to ready Miss Elisa." She said in a recited tone.

" Just call me Elisa." What's with vampires here calling everyone formally.

Her eyes flickered to me and there was something like pure hatred that passed through her eyes. It was there one second and gone within the next. Huh. Maybe I'm starting to imagine things.

" Sure Elisa. Shall we get you ready?"

No, I don't want to go to the party. I've never been to one. Caroline always forced me to come with her but I never complied. Dancing was not my thing, heck I can't even walk on plane surface without tripping a few hundred times. So dancing was out of mind.

Mia walked into a closet and started talking, " Master wants you to wear something black or white. I would prefer something black and short. Black will bring out your pale complexion and something short will reveal your legs though your height is a little too short so you'll  need to wear heels and-"

"Wait a minute. I'm not wearing heels. I can't walk in them. I'm clumsy so pick out some flats." I said to her interrupting her rambling.

She poked her head out and said," No Elisa, you gotta wear heels. It doesn't matter if you can't walk in them, we have 1 hour, we'll practice. But heels are compulsary.

I groaned. Oh God! How much more torture is in my way?

She came out with the most amazing black dress.

It was so beautiful with net pattern and flowing style but when she turned the dress I saw a v- style back that'll barely cover my backside. The back region of the neck was wide open with turning pointed towards the mid-back.

Oh God! I can't wear this dress. My scars are still there. Even Kate doesn't know that I have scars on my back. And what about my upper arms? They too are covered with scars.

" Umm...Adam, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him while Mia was busy finding the perfect shoes that would go with the dress.

He seemed a little confused," Sure."

I pulled him in the bathroom.

" Can I trust you Adam?" I asked him in a soft voice.

" Of coure Elisa. You can trust me with anything." He said that with so much amount of confidence that I believedhim.

" All right. Vow it that what I'm about to show you, you'll never tell anyone about this. Not a single soul on this earth." I said to him

" What is it Elisa?"

" No, first vow  it."

" Alright I vow it that what you're about to show me, I will never confide it with another soul. There, now show me what is it." He looked a little impatient.

I took a deep breath and yanked one of my sleeves up to show him my damaged skin.
He's gonna hate me now. He'll be repelled by me. Oh no! I can't take someone's hate.

When nothing happened I opened my eyes to find that Adam's baby blue one's were replaced by crimsom red.

" Who did this? I'll kill that bastard. Just say the name." He whispered/yelled. He was trying very hard to control his anger, I can see it on his face. Wait....he's not repelled by me. I let that drop for now.

" Calm down Adam, see I can't go to that party. I can't wear that dress. People will make fun of me." I hoped he'll listen to me.

He just came closer, bit his wrist on both hands and poured his blood on both of my upper arms. I didn't even had the time to stop him. He used his fucking vampire speed.
I looked down at my arms to see that they were already healing.

No, I won't show him my back or else he'll heal that too. I don't want new skin only to be damaged later again.

" There, I healed them. Do you have anything else anywhere? Just tell me and I'll heal it too." He said smiling

I just stared at him, no I won't allow him to heal my back. " Thank you for healing me. You won't tell anyone, would you?"

He cupped my cheek and said," I vowed that wouldn't. Do you need anything else?"

I shook my head and he went out of the bathroom

Not going to the party was inevitable. Not wearing that dress was impossible.

What can I do? Think Elisa. I glanced at reflection and it presented my answer.

Yes! It'll do.

" Elisa you coming? I found the persect shoes for you." Mia yelled from outside.

I went outside and saw Mia grinning ear from ear.

She pulled out her hands from her back and put the shoes in front of my feet.

Holy Mother of God! I need to wear them? It'll murder my legs.

" I knew you would love them. Come on, try them on. Then we'll start the practise."
Mia clapped her hands, I was too dumbstruck to say anything and just sat on the chair and doned on the killer strappy heels. If Alec doesn't murder me first, I was sure that this heels would do the job for him.

I stood on shaking legs.

" Now, concentrate and start walking towards me slowly."

I held out my arms and took the first step. Then second
Then thir- and trip.

Adam caught me from kissing the floor.

The torture went on for what seemed like forever until Mia said that I was now OK with them. Seriously, I felt like crap. Why would someone make this type of shoes and what was wrong with women that they wore them and-gulp-danced in them.

Boy, I totally forgot about the dancing part.

Mia pushed me on a chair in front of floor length mirror.

She started to apply make-up, but I stopped her.

" No Mia, I hate make-up. I'll go like this only." I said in a stern voice indicating no arguments further.

" Alright, but at least let me put some eye-liner and earrings. That's all." She said

I huffed but allowed her to do that.

She stroked a thin line without wings that brought out my black eyes and put on earrings.

" Alright, now let's move to your hair." She said going towards my back.

Time for my plan.

" Mia, wait. I want it to flow down. It's straight and curling towards the end. It'll look nice." I said. The only thing I loved about myself was my hair.

She thought that for a minute and then complied to my wish.

She brushed my hair until it shone and rushed me into the bathroom to change into my dress.

I locked the door and slipped the dress on.

It was heavenly soft. I checked my reflection in the mirror and was shocked to see the girl looking back at me.

The dress looked nice on me. Fitting on right curves reaching till a little above my knees. My hair was shining and my skin was contrasting against the dress. I had no make-up on except for the eye-liner. Not even lip gloss.

All in all I looked gorgeous.

" Any problem in there Elisa?" Mia asked.

" No. Coming." I checked my back one last time to see that it did not reveal any scars and opened the bathroom door.

Adam was in a deep conversation with someone, but as soon as he saw me he just shut his phone off and stared at me.

Awkward, " Umm....how do I l-look?" I stuttered.

Adam blinked few time," Heavenly beautiful."

I blushed a little. Mia just nodded  her head  and was checking me from head to toes.

" Alright, everything is perfect. You're looking damn gorgeous for a human Elisa."
She said.

" Hey you forgot to say no offence." I replied back to her to which she started laughing.

" It's time, let's go, Elisa." Adam said to me.

I was gonma do something to embarrass me.

Boy, it was going to be a long night and I can't wait to see the end of it.

Sighing. I stepped out of the bedroom to face the hell and the monsters arriving within.....
******

Hello beautiful readers. See double update today.
I hope you like the my choice of dress. Honestly, First I decided that Elisa will wear a red dress then I thought that vampires + party + black goes in well together.

Anyways, I know It was a little boring chapter. But the next one is gonna be a little steamy with both Alec and Elisa's P.O.V. +  A little bit of drama to end the night.

Love you all the readers. Please vote and share
****
Holy God! Runny scared is  ranked  #24th in the vampire community.

Thanks so much for reading my book.

Until then hugs and see ya.
****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
342K 11.4K 68
Aiden Edward Hollywood The name people feared and respected the most at the same time. He was a force to reckon with. His army was his multibilliona...
4.4K 1.2K 76
Isabelle's encounter a mysterious stranger, Isaac, sets off a chain of events that challenges their love and resilience. As Isabelle's troubled past...
11.5K 5.2K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...