Demon In My Heart (Katsuki Ba...

By Andy_Avis_Cipher_2_

Little things about (Name) (Last) She's a little girl that is so powerful, she developed her quirk at the age... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
٩(●˙-˙●)۶ VOTE(*'▽'*)♪
Results
11

6

13.8K 377 612
By Andy_Avis_Cipher_2_

[Reader] POV

I was really  getting excited for my first day in U.A...

Well who wouldn't? Izuku was really excited last night and he can't even sleep.

As i got outside your room you saw izuku was really nervous "looking good izuku..." I said as I look up and down on him, he blushed maybe flatter from what I commented to him "y-you too sis..." He said as he scratch his nape.

====================

"Are you Twp good? Is everything you need is there? Do you--" "mom! Were fine!" We both said in unison making mom smile "I'm just proud to see my daughter and son going to U.A together..." She said as she smile, me and izuku smiled back "okay mum! Were off!" Izuku said as he pull me outside as I waved to mum as izuku did too.

====================

We both made it to U.A and we just need to find our room.

Izuku said that were Class 1A and were totally need to find it.

Izuku and I walked to the building as I looked over to a collosal door "izuku--..." "There it is!!!" He said excitedly as he cut me off.

I sigh. We walked over to the gigantic door as izuku open it.I saw the guy with creepy glasses scolding katsuki wow didn't thought he'd be our classmate! I mock to myself as I thought .

The creepy guy came over to us "hello! My names tenya--" I cut him off as I really know his name "we know..." I said coldly as he looked at me "thats rude! Cutting your new classmate's speech is--" once more I cut him off "I know.." I said with a boring expression.

I looked over to katsuki who seemed to be glaring at us...

As he caught me looking he looked away. I ignore it because I don't want a fight in our first day.

"Ahh! Its the wavy haired guy! And the rescue girl!" We both turn around to see the girl that we saved from the entrance exam.

He looked over to izuku as she praised him making izuku blushed "if you want to make friends then leave..." Some tiring voice said, I looked at the brunette girls back to see a guy in some sleeping bag or something.

He unzipped it and stand up. My eyes were a bit widened, I think Ive seen thus guy a long ago.

"I'm your adviser teacher..." He said with a tired voice as we all come in.

As our teacher were in front everyone's eyes were on him. While me wondering where did I see this guy a long ago.

====================

He was telling something about training and blah blah!

And he said if we got lower score will be kick out of the school, thus made izuku shake a little as I have the same looked at my face.

He told us to wear our p.e uniform for our activity.

As we all get outside izuku was really now nervous, and he's in a deep thought. Don't ask me again.

Our teacher said to throw the baseball using our quirk, and the first one was katsuki.

He hold the baseball as oyr teacher were explaining to him that he need to use his quirk as he throw the ball.

Katsuki was noe to throw the ball as he pose like a baseball player as he throw the ball using his quirk.

(I don't know what's katsukis score but I'm gonna made it up it around 700+ right?)

Our teacher shows us the score of katsuki  and I saw it was 724 kilometers. Everyone was shock except for me.

He now choose me. He passed me the ball as I catch it, I looked at him for a minute and head to spot.

As I got there I didn't pose like a baseball player, I was like standing.

The air was now getting hard as my hair follows it. Then its stop. I threw the ball as it goes faster with the wind everyones hair followed it even our sensie.

He looked at his phone and his eyes were a bit widened, he shows the class as they 'woah!' He now showed it to me as my inside were going wild I got 1243 kilometers?! Really?!

As I got to the spot were izuku is. I could tell katsuki was glaring at me.

==°== time skip ==°==

And now were on running my hated sport of all time. You know my stamina is low right?! Oh god!

Well they said you need use your quirk so yeah! I'll be needing air to this one!

I was pare to creepy glasses. Were now ready to run as the gun shot mite like a flare?

I used my quirk the air as I got 3.5 second as creepy glasses got 3.1 (its not the exact second) "your pretty fast..." He said, I didn't looked at him as I walked away, I heard him sigh. I don't want of have any friend than izuku, but I'll try be more friendly this year.

===================

After were all done we saw our oionts into the digital board. I was second. Don't ask me who was the first place.

I search for izuku's name...and its the last place?!

Izuku was now trmbling.

I came closer to him as I hold Hus shoulder "it'll be fine...our teacher said? It wasn't real!" I said ad I whispers to him making him sigh in relief. I hope so its not real.

====================

Izuku was now relief when our teacher said about the kicking of thing us just a fake-a-roo to make us to our best.

I was so happy in inside but i Hid it.
I notice our teacher looked at me for a second. I ignore it ad I walked away with izuku.

As were walking we were greeted by the brunette girl earlier "hi! I'm sorry I didn't introduce my self! I'm Uraraja Ochako! Yors ?" She asked me and izuku "(Name)..." "I-izuku!" We introduced as izuku stutter with a blushed "so...you guys were siblings?" She asked I nodded "y-yes...!" He stutter again.

I feel like izuku like this girl. I smirk secretly at them making the not notice as they have a friendly conversation. "I hope we guys were are going to be good friends!" She smiled brightly as I nodded as izuku "s-sure!" Stutter again...

°°°°°°==°°===°°°°°°

Wooh-rah-peei!

Done it is! Hope you liked it!

And this is not accurate by the anime! That's why its a fanfiction!

But at least it will make me happy if you'd love it!

Without you reading this book is shit!

Well thanks for reading this I appreciate all of you!

Luv yah!

°°°==°°°°°==°°°°°===°°==°°°=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
77.5K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
514 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
34.6K 667 19
this book is very old and cringy "Mom? Dad?" "They're gone, Y/N..." "Why did they leave me behind? Did they hate me that much...?" "No. They loved yo...