Fragments [GuyXGuy] ✔

By bluecrayola

[Can be a stand alone!][Book 2] {Valleyside Pack} Milo Morgan is an only son, the only heir to his pack. He's... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Urge
Chapter 2 - Fucking Alphas
Chapter 3 - Gift?
Chapter 4 - Not Fucking Property
Chapter 5 - Dream
Chapter 6 - Rogue Betas
Chapter 7 - First Touch
Chapter 8 - Memories
Chapter 9 - Kiss Gone Bad
Chapter 10 - Dominance
Chapter 11 - Fuck Me, Literally
Chapter 12 - Only For You
Chapter 13 - Cody, You Little Fucker
Chapter 15 - Party Fuck
Chapter 16 - Will, Follow Me If You Want To Fuck Me
Chapter 17 - Town Relaxing Gone Bad
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18 - Little Alpha Property
Chapter 19 - Deadly Drug Addiction
Chapter 20 - Call
Chapter 21 - Guilt
Chapter 22 - Broken Alpha
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Flame Prologue

Chapter 14 - The Mated Life

15.4K 599 53
By bluecrayola

Fragments

Chapter 14 - The Mated Life

.

"Get up" I state, my mate's face raising up to mine in a scowl. I thought that after being mated for approximately a day and a half, things would change between us- I was wrong. Will still fucking scowled at me, at everything I said. It was like he was still too scared to come out of his fucking shell. No worries though, I at least know that he trusted me now. He would never admit it, the prideful fucker, but I felt it through our bond. He trusted me unlike anyone else- which still confused him- but he wasn't fighitng it anymore. He and his wolf were now on the same page. "Get up" I groan, reaching for his wrist and yanking him up, giving Cody a look as he smiled widely at us, "I'm stealing him for a couple hours."

Will growled at the back of his throat when I yanked him up and I roll my eyes when he yanks hi s wrist from mine. Cody shrugs, "I told you angry sex is the best."

"Cody!" many voices joined in again, making me snicker at the little fucker. Aaron flushed beside his twin, probably not really happy with his forwardness. After all, Aaron was still a little shy talking about sex. Michael simply rolled his eyes, probably used to his mate talking like that.

I give Cody a pointed look, "We are not having sex" I state, a little grateful he hadn't told anyone about my position in our relationship. By how Michael didn't look at me differently, I guessed he was smart enough to keep it to himself. "At least not at the moment" I tilt my head, sending Will a smirk over my shoulder, to which he scowled. I shrug as I turn back to him, "We're going for a run."

His face lit up, "Can I go?!" he asks, practically jumping in his seat as he looked up at me, then to Michael, and to Aaron. "Please?"

Aaron turns to me and I sigh with a shrug, grabbing Will's wrist again to tug him after me, "Yeah I guess. Come on before its time for lunch."

I guess no wolf sex for us, I link to Will with a grin over my shoulder, to which he scowls in displeasure, a wide eyed look on his face. His cheeks reden a little and I shake my head while we head outside. Once we're close enough to the trees, I release his hand to yank the shirt I wore over my head. The cold air bit at my skin, but it felt refreshing and it felt fucking good.

As soon as I'm undressed, not all the way, I turn and my eyes fall on my mate's wolf. He was tall, not taller than mine, but his fur was a thick mane, his fur a dark brown. My wolf practically yearned to rub against him and I raise my eyes to his, feeling myself shudder at the intense eyes already locked on mine. Yeah, wolf sex would've been freaking good. I shove those thoughts away because I could hear Cody's overexcited wolf approaching and I will the shift to take over. I bend down, feeling the bones on my back rearange, my hand snapping as the structure changed and I felt my wolf practically lurch to the front seat, or as much as I would let him. I couldn't let him completely take over- at least not until the danger was over.

Fuck, these last couple of weeks have been messed up. First Cody comes along, terrified and traumatized, then we see his only family get slaughtered and he gets taken, then we practically lose two good warriors in the ambush to rescue him. Then I find out that Will is my mate and besides the obvious anger he held towards me, I managed to coax myself into his daily thoughts. Then Richard tells me my mate was fucking sold and he pissed me off so much I tore the fucker a new one. After that the son of a bitch who bought my mate decides to give me a call as if we were best buddies and-

Ready, Milo? Aaron links me and I blink when I realize they were all here already. I roll my eyes when I see Ollie practically playing with Cody and Dexter and August are looking to join them. I huff a little and make my way to Will, pressing against his side to rub my scent on him, his lips curling back in a little snarl as I walked around him. Yeah, we were mated but that didn't mean I didn't want him practically showered in my scent. Besides, he and the twins were a target and I had to protect them with my life. I would, too.

After you, I link back, letting them walk ahead as Cody bounced around happily. Fuck, I'd almost forgotten he hadn't had the chance to grow up with his wolf. Instead, I opt for watching him and let my eyes travel to my mate, studying him. His wolf was no alpha- no high rank wolf at all. He was just a regular wolf and yet... what made him so dominant- even more than me, an alpha. I mean, I hadn't really fought the decision of the mating, but because my wolf had practically begged for me to accept it. I knew he really wanted to be mated to Will and he hadn't cared that he would be the one to take our mate.

Why are you staring at me, Will demands with a low snarl, his head shaking in a huff as his large eyes turned to me.

Just wondering if we could still fuck like this, I say, which wasn't a complete lie. Then again, that meant that I would have to bend over again and I didn't know about that. It had probably only been because Will hadn't prepared me, or the fact that I had never fucked like that before. Either way, I didn't know if it would hurt or not this time... and I wasn't sure I was ready to try it.

Will huffs a breath before trotting away from me and towards Cody, who was playing with Ollie. Aaron, Michael, Peter and I stayed behind as the others had their fun and I keep my eye on my mate the whole time. I wasn't about to let him wander off for even a millisecond. And still, as I kept an eye on my mate, I made sure Aaron and Cody weren't too far from my sight either. They weren't disappearing while I was breathing.

.

"Do you really not mind that I'm fucking you? Just like that?" Will asks with a deep scowl, his eyes studying my face as I tried to calm my breathing down, my heart was still racing in my chest. My toes were still tingling and my lungs still ached for that delicious air that I'd deprived myself when I practically kissed Will minutes on end. My thighs were still fucking trembling and there was an ache in my ass, reminding me of how fucking great we'd spent the last couple hours.

I lick my lips as I turn my head to the right lazily, letting my eyes scan his face. He was still sweaty, his skin almost glowing as his chest slowly dried up. He was leaning back against the headboard, legs stretched out in front of him and as my eyes trailed down his legs, my eyes landed on his flaccid cock, which slowly twitched the longer I stared at the appendage.

I roll my eyes as I drop my head back with a sigh, brushing my fingers across the sheets to my right as I stretched my own legs on the bed. "To be completely fucking honest, I don't really focus on that little part" I turn to him with a sly smirk, "How can I notice when you're fucking me into the mattress?"

Will scowls even more, "I'm serious here. You couldn't have just changed your mind all of a sudden. It doesn't work like that." The next expression on his face told me he didn't really know if that was true or not.

I sigh heavily and sit up, moving my legs to the side of the bed to stand up. I stretch a little, feeling my wolf practically feel overconfident when I clearly feel his eyes travel down to my ass. I walk towards the door where I had thrown my pair of briefs in a hurry and I slide into them, making my way back to the bed. "No, I haven't changed my mind. I still want to pin you down and fuck you" I admit and watch as his jaw clenches, eyes narrowing. I roll my eyes with a shrug, "I doubt that will happen so I'm not completely into the arrangement, but I can't deny it feels so fucking good when you fuck me." I shrug again, "My wolf definitely likes the arrangement so I see no problem in why putting off what I know will eventually come? Might as well just enjoy it, right?"

Will scowls, "You say as if sex is something to praise."

I hum a little, moving up and slowly crawling the bed to approach him, his eyes staring me long and hard. He doesn't move from his spot and I lean my head up, slowly brushing my lips against his while letting out soft chuckle when his fingers twitched a little,"With you it is" I whisper and lean back after a while, "I guess I don't mind as long as you fucking me stays between us."

Will scoffs, "Fuck you" he says before turning away and licking his lips.

I sit back with a sigh, "Imma go wash up. Want me to bring you something to eat?" Will grunts causing me to send him a glare and I move from the bed to head to the bathroom where I proceed to wash off any dried cum and let the water relax my slower back muscles. When I leave the bathroom, Will hadn't moved an inch and I toss him my towel, "Clean up, yeah?"

By the time I change into a new pair of clothes, I was hungry, too, and I make my way straight down to the kitchen. Cody was in the kitchen with his mate and Aaron, who had made him a sandwich- the little fucker seemed to really like those. As soon, as I enter, Cody looks up and swallows quickly, sending me a wide smile, "Hi, Milo!" had cheers after he is mouth is clear.

I send him a glare because he was much too happy to see me now after he found out Will fucked me. He simply giggles a little and turns back to his sandwich while Michael and Aaron send me looks, "Am I missing something?" Aaron grins as he looked between us.

I scowl at him, "Cody's a little prick, that's what." Said prick sends me a wide grin. "Will's hungry so I'm gonna take him something."

Cody straightens in his seat, "I'll take it! He hasn't wanted to talk much to me after you had sex" his brows furrow a little before he shrugs, "Maybe he's just trying to get used to it. It was hard for me too."

I nod, "Yeah, he's still a grumpy dick" I add under my breath. Once I finish preparing the lunch, Cody takes it and rushes out the room while holding the plate. When he's gone I take a seat on a stool of the long island and rub the back of my neck, "So what is Jefferson saying?"

Michael exhales, "He's coming back for the gathering and he's going to try to convince me to go back" he shrugs as he twirls the cup on the table, "He's bringing our father, too. Cody doesn't want to leave- he's bent on that- and I kind of don't think of leaving either- if that's good with you" he adds, raising his eyes to me and I nod. "Here... I don't have to be an alpha. Back home, they always wanted me to take the pack, but I never wanted that. I never wanted to lead a pack. After I rejected the title, our father passed it to Jefferson... but he still expects me to stay over there. Its..." he sighs heavily, "Its going to be a mess. I apologize for that."

I send him a smirk, "What's a party without a little fun?" I trail my eyes over to Aaron and just as I'm about to say something, Dad's scent reaches me before he enters the kitchen. I feel my body tense up a little, thought I don't really look at him. Not completely. Michael sits back and mumbles a lame excuse before he disappears to probably go find Cody or the others.

Dad clears his throat, "Milo, we need to talk."

"Aaron's my beta. He's hearing anything you have to say." I mostly didn't want to be left alone with him because we were definitely going to end in discussion. That seemed all we seemed to be doing these days. It was his fucking fault for denying me my title.

Dad has a glare on his face as he straightens a little, "You mated" he begins, which makes me a little wary- he's always badmouthed my mating. "While I am glad, there is one important disadvantage- an heir. You will not have any heirs with your mate. Its time you search for a female who-"

"No" I murmur and trail my eyes along the counter while inhaling deeply. I trail my eyes back to him, "I'm not letting anyone carry a kid of mine." Dad's face goes a little red with anger, "Yeah, Will's a guy, but I'm not going to have another person birth my kid. That's just... wrong in so many levels."

"This pack-" Dad begins angrily.

"Does not need me to give my sperm away" I sneer and curl my fists. "My decision is final. Will is a man for a reason- I'm not having any kids, dad. I'm not." Aaron practically fiddles in his spot and I feel a little guilty for making him be here. "I won't have any kids."

Dad growls, "You're only going to bring this pack down. You-"

"I have Aaron" I spit out and I practically feel his confusion in waves. I lick my lips, "When Aaron mates, his first born will be the alpha. He won't be born an alpha, but so wasn't Aaron born to be a beta. Aaron adjusted to being a beta and his first born, already a beta, will adjust to become an alpha. That's my final decision, you hear me?" I tilt my head up and meet his gaze head on, "For the gathering on Friday. Be expecting Lakeview, dad. I'm telling you so you won't have to be surprised when they show up."

"They won't be showing up" Dad growls angrily.

"The gathering is for allies. Lakeview is an ally, dad. They will be showing up so... don't get pissed. Don't create a scene. Just avoid them if you have to. We need their help and this is the way to do it."

Dad simply gives me a disappinted look before he turns and leaves the kitchen, making me realize I had been clenching my fists too tightly. I let out a small breath and turn to Aaron, who stared at me in surprise, in shock, in confusion. I raise an eyebrow as I reach for a glass of water, "Milo..." he trails off, simply shaking his head with a deep exhale.

"I should've probably found a better way to tell you that, huh?" I ask lowly.

"Milo, I'm no real beta" he pauses with another shake of his head, "Why would you give your alpha title... to a kid who won't have any real high rank? My kids-"

"Will have a beta for a father" I interrupt, raising my eyes to his and I watch as he swallows. "I think that's a great enough reason to give them my title."

Aaron runs his fingers through his hair with a deep exhale, "Are you sure?" he finally exhales softly, his shoulders slumping. "My real... father... was a sick son of a bitch. You really want to give your title to the children of the son of a person like that? Milo, this is your pack we're talking about. I have no problem with my kids becoming your betas, but as alphas? You really think they'd be able to?"

I offer a small smile, "They'd be your sons. I think that's a given they'll be strong enough. Besides, you're my brother. I'd trust anything with you."

Aaron swallows tightly before nodding and offering me a smile, "Thank you, Milo."

I clear my throat and set the cup down with a tilt if my head, "I better go. I have lots of angry sex to have with my mate." Aaron laughs shaking his head before nodding and I push from the island. I lay my hand on his shoulder but before I could turn, Aaron wraps his arms around me and I hold him tight in return as his heavy breathing met my ears. "You are nothing like him. Never compare yourself to him, okay? You're a beta and nothing will change that. Nothing."

.

12/24/16

Merry Christmas Eve:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8K 82
Astren City, and all surrounding area, have the highest crime rate in the northern part of the country. Dozens of crime families constantly trying to...
1.5M 56.1K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
138K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
366K 14.9K 43
*Book two of Sold To series* ~ Cannot be read as a standalone ~ *[UNEDITED]* Sebastian Titus Langley a slave to his stepfather who had treated him l...