Steven Universe Fanfiction: P...

By Dasher_The_Fox

*i changed the description and title because it didn't follow the story well* *i do not own Steven Universe* ... More

Steven Universe: Earth is now still
Steven Universe fanfiction:Corrupted
Steven Universe Fanfiction: Healed but forgot
Steven Universe Fanfiction:The new Amethyst
Steven Universe Fanfiction:Repaired
Steven Universe Fanfiction: Breaking the Rules
Steven Universe Fanfiction:Pearl?
Steven Universe Fanfiction: Its Time
Steven Universe Fanfiction: Yellow Diamond
Steven Universe Fanfiction:Orange Citrine
Steven Universe fanfiction: Rubellite Tourmaline
Steven Universe fanfiction: The Lance that flies through the sky
Steven Universe Fanfiction: This is going to be eventful
Steven Universe Fanfiction: Steven Vs Orange Citrine
Chapter 16:Pearl's Return
Chapter 17: A Sight Into The Future
A/N (chapter 18)
Chapter 19:Alexandrite Vs Yellow Diamond
Chapter 20: Into Blue Diamond's Court
Chapter 21: Kunzite
Chapter 22: An Old Friend Plus A New One
Why I Have Not been updating
200 Reads
😭
Chapter 23: A Temporary Truce
Chapter 24: Kunzite Catches A Ride and Saves The Day
300 Reads

Steven Universe Fanfiction

248 3 0
By Dasher_The_Fox

3rd person P.O.V

There were no more major threats on the earth anymore no jasper no home world but there job was still not over. They still had to poof and bubble the gems that got away from Jasper during the show down in the Beta kindergarten such as the cluster prototype and the other Corrupted Jasper. Garnet divided everyone into groups. Garnet and pearl went back to the Beta kindergarten and Amethyst and Steven went to the Prime kindergarten hoping that a corrupted gem would somehow get there.

Steven and Amethyst walked through the Prime kindergarten stepping on twigs that turned into dust. After hours of searching they were ready to go back to the temple. But then they heard a screech and saw a gem mutant charging toward them at full speed Steven acted quickly and put his bubble up. The gem mutant collided with the bubble sending it toward the wall of the cliff. The bubble popped after the collision and Amethyst and Steven ran out looking for the gem mutant which was no where in sight.

"Where did it go?" Amethyst  asked. "Wherever it is  probably long gone" Steven replied. They began to walk back to the warp pad disappointed when they heard creaking they looked to the side to see the gem mutant pushing an injector it came falling down, Steven easily dodged but Amethyst couldn't react quick enough and got crushed she poofed and her gem flew into the air. Steven jumped floated up high then landed on the ground "oh jeez" Steven said nervously. The gem mutant charged once again Steven summoned his shield and threw it at the mutant it caught it and got distracted giving Steven a chance to attack, he quickly ran towards it his shield like a pizza cutter he threw it as hard as he could and it sliced the gem mutant in half poofing the gem.

Steven walked over and bubbled the gem then scanned the area for Amethyst'a gem. He saw it went over to it and picked it up he sent the bubbled gem mutant back to the temple and walked on the warp pad warping back to the temple "oh boy that was eventful" he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...