By the time you read this, I...

By JodiusFuqua

A story of six people that undergo a change of heart, mind, and soul as they interact with each other at a th... More

Luke, M, 18
Ashlen, F, 18
Codename: Lotus
Mark, 18
Mara, 18
Luke 2
Codename: Phoenix
Letter from Lotus to Taka
Letter from Mark to Mark
Letter from Mara to Ashlen
From Phoenix To Hikari
From Ashlen to Mara
From Luke to Matthew
From Lotus to Taka
From Mark to Mom
From Mara to Mom and Dad
From Phoenix to Hikari
Luke to his Mom
Ashlen to Luke's Mother
A Letter from Lotus Posted on the Facebook Page of Her University
Mara in response to Lotus's Letter
An email conversation between Mark and his Father
Taka to Hikari
Ashlen to Luke's brother
Mara to The Phoenix
Lotus to The Phoenix
Luke to his father
Mark's Blog Entry 1: Love
Project: Risen - Phoenix to Lotus

From Ashlen to Luke

3 0 0
By JodiusFuqua

To Luke,

I missed you, Luke. I couldn't tell you that last night but it true. I missed the way you smiled, your eyes, the way you said my name. All of last night was a haunting reminder of the life I once had. I felt sick after you left. I couldn't bear stomach the bitch I once was. I hated myself all semester but all that washed away last night being with you again. The only thing that could have washed away all of the hate would have been a kiss and a warm embrace. I remember how when ever I was in your arms I felt your love wrap around me. God, how I long for that feeling again but I know it better as a distant memory than a prize to re-obtain. 

I know I wasn't the greatest friend and a even worst girlfriend but I've changed. I really want to start over with you from the beginning. I want to forget about the how horribly I treated and used you, but I know you can't swept it under the rug like some dust. No matter how much I wish I could travel back in time and treat you like the amazing guy you are, I can't. All I can really do is hope that you want have anything to do with me when we get back to school.

-Ashlen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 65 46
Six Best-friends Roommates -What could possibly go wrong? Almost Four years of living together and going through the struggle of attending universit...
The New Sky By Dia

Teen Fiction

267 13 15
In every comic, movie and series there is always a supporting woman with the leading lady. What if the supporting woman takes the spotlight. All the...
Love By Abby

Romance

280K 11.6K 36
College can bring a lot of responsibilities and drama. But all that can break a relationship, or will make it stronger?
5K 274 25
What's the meaning of life? Is it happiness? Is it love? Is it waking up and staring at the wall for five minutes? I don't know and I'm the worst per...