The Street Soldier

By Talahia

Book 1 and Book 2 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 p1
Chapter 12 p2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Part 2 chapter 1
Part 2 Chapter 2
Part 2 chapter 3
Part 2 Chapter 4
Part 2 chapter 5
Part 2 chapter 6
Part 2 Chapter 7
Part 2 chapter 8
Part 2 chapter 9
Part 2 Chapter 10
Part 2 Chapter 11
Part 2 chapter 12
Part 2 Chapter 13
Part 2 Chapter 14
Part 2 chapter 15
Part 2 Chapter 16
Part 2 chapter 17
Part 2 Chapter 18
Part 2 Chapter 19
Part 2 chapter 20
Part 2 Chapter 21
Part 2 Chapter 22
Part 2 Chapter 23
Part 2 Chapter 24
Part 2 Chapter 25
Part 2 Chapter 26
Part 2 Chapter 27
Part 2 Chapter 28
Part 2 Chapter 29
Part 2 Chapter 30
Part 2 Chapter 31
Part 2 Chapter 32
Part 2 Chapter 33
Part 2 Chapter 34
Part 2 Chapter 35
Part 2 Chapter 36
Part 2 Chapter 37
Part 2 chapter 38
Part 2 Chapter 39
Part 2 Chapter 40
Part 2 Chapter 41
Final
WE DID IT

Chapter 13 p3

4K 213 33
By Talahia

" what happen " Chi said.

After watching Ciara shake her ass him and his group of friends were hanging around outside by his truck.

" That bitch Trisha spilled punch all over her " Alana said angrily.

" I just wanna go home " Ciara said cried out

Chi hated to see his new friend like this.

He quickly dapped up his friends before getting in the drivers seat starting up the car.

Alana and Ciara quickly got in the backseat.

" where is Dae ? "

Alana shrugged her shoulder.

" I'll just have to get him when I come back " Chi mumble backing out the parking spot.

Alana carefully ran her fingers through Ciara hair as she lay her head in her lap.

Ciara couldn't believe she was just humiliated like that in front of those people and most of them she would have to face once she go back to school Monday morning.

She didn't even want to think about it.

" you need me stay the night " Alana said once they pulled up at her house.

Ciara shooked her head. She didn't want to be treated like a baby about the situation.

" n-no I'll be fine goodnight you guys " she said getting out the truck

She walked up the steps unlocking the door. To see the was tv still on so she turned it off and went to the bathroom getting in the shower. She strip out of her wet dress getting in the steaming water.

She thought about all the events that took place tonight.

She try to think about all moments she spent with her friends and Dez.

She smile thinking about how they dance to her favorite song and she even laughed at the moment once she realize it was him who she was twerking.

But some how her mind to still travel back to punch spilling on her.

She figure Trish planned that all along.

But why though she thought.

Ciara got out of the shower once she saw her fingers turning into a prune.

She lotioned up in usual salted caramel before getting in bed.

Five minutes after laying in bed she heard her phone vibrating she reach for it and saw it was Dezmond calling her. She decided to just turn her phone completely off.

Ciara heard little baby knocks at her door.

She got out of bed opening up her door to see her little brother in his Spider-Man pajamas.

" Ci-Ci can I sleep with you I had a very bad dream " Max said rubbing his eye

" yea spud com'on "

Max quickly hopped bed with his favorite teddy bear. He quickly cuddle up with Ciara who was closing her eyes to fall asleep.

Max was still awake because he had a dream that a bad man was hurting his sister and their mother laughed at her daughter getting attack.

" Ci-Ci is mommy coming back ? " Max asked

Ciara open her eyes to see Max looking right at her.

" I don't think so bud " she said trying to go to sleep

" oh okay "

After that somehow Max felt comfortable going back to sleep.

On the other side of town a very angry Dez was getting frustrated with Ciara. He was wondering why she wasn't picking up the phone for him he was only trying to check on her.

He figure he would just have to stop by her place tomorrow.

" yo what happen to Ciara " Chris ask

" Trisha purposely spilled her punch on Ciara's dress "

" damn that's foul " Chris said shaking his head

" I know man I was trying to call but I think she turnt her phone off "

" probably don't want to speak to nobody right now "

All of a sudden Dez felt the urge go to the restroom.

" I'll talk to you later man I gotta go take a piss" he said being straight forward

He walked down the hall going to the restroom. It didn't take him long to handle his business.

He washed his hand before going back out.

He walk back down the hallway only to get pulled into a pitch black dark room he hear the door being lock.

He felt for the switch and the light came on.

In front of him was a naked Trisha. She had this smirk playing on her lips because she finally got him to herself and nobody could stop her.

Dez knew this was a tempting moment for him.

" Trisha what the hell you want "

" you Dez , I've been wanting you all night to myself " she said coming closer to him

Dez felt himself get hard and he hated the way his body reacted to this situation.

Trisha had a nice figure but her personality didn't match it.

She quickly unbuckle Dez pants and pulled out his member latching her mouth on him.

Dez couldn't do nothing but take it.

Trisha make sure she was sucking the life out of him. She wanted to show him that she was different and better than Ciara.

She knew that Ciara couldn't handle " him " like she could.

Dez flooded her mouth with his kids.

After that Dez picked Trisha up throwing her on the bed. Without no warning Dez rammed right into her with an ease.

Trisha was soaking up every bit of this.

Compare to every other guy she slept with. Dez is the best.

About 30 minutes later Dez pulled out nutting all over her stomach.

He was mad at himself because he fell for one of her tricks

He quickly pulled up his pants walking out.

Trisha was happy that her planned worked but she wasn't finish with him yet. This was just the beginning.

________________________________
Update

Bruh I swear I made Trisha the devil 😂😂😂

Dez ?

Ciara ?

Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767 9 21
Po- payoff (2nd book)
173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
I love you By Shay

Teen Fiction

12.8K 408 23
second book to who do you love ➰ read that first
113K 4.3K 23
*NOTE: This is the second book of "Rules and Roses". Be sure to read the first book first! *sorry for any mistakes