Chapter 13 p3

" what happen " Chi said.

After watching Ciara shake her ass him and his group of friends were hanging around outside by his truck.

" That bitch Trisha spilled punch all over her " Alana said angrily.

" I just wanna go home " Ciara said cried out

Chi hated to see his new friend like this.

He quickly dapped up his friends before getting in the drivers seat starting up the car.

Alana and Ciara quickly got in the backseat.

" where is Dae ? "

Alana shrugged her shoulder.

" I'll just have to get him when I come back " Chi mumble backing out the parking spot.

Alana carefully ran her fingers through Ciara hair as she lay her head in her lap.

Ciara couldn't believe she was just humiliated like that in front of those people and most of them she would have to face once she go back to school Monday morning.

She didn't even want to think about it.

" you need me stay the night " Alana said once they pulled up at her house.

Ciara shooked her head. She didn't want to be treated like a baby about the situation.

" n-no I'll be fine goodnight you guys " she said getting out the truck

She walked up the steps unlocking the door. To see the was tv still on so she turned it off and went to the bathroom getting in the shower. She strip out of her wet dress getting in the steaming water.

She thought about all the events that took place tonight.

She try to think about all moments she spent with her friends and Dez.

She smile thinking about how they dance to her favorite song and she even laughed at the moment once she realize it was him who she was twerking.

But some how her mind to still travel back to punch spilling on her.

She figure Trish planned that all along.

But why though she thought.

Ciara got out of the shower once she saw her fingers turning into a prune.

She lotioned up in usual salted caramel before getting in bed.

Five minutes after laying in bed she heard her phone vibrating she reach for it and saw it was Dezmond calling her. She decided to just turn her phone completely off.

Ciara heard little baby knocks at her door.

She got out of bed opening up her door to see her little brother in his Spider-Man pajamas.

" Ci-Ci can I sleep with you I had a very bad dream " Max said rubbing his eye

" yea spud com'on "

Max quickly hopped bed with his favorite teddy bear. He quickly cuddle up with Ciara who was closing her eyes to fall asleep.