Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

Chapter 5- Secret

8.4K 254 9
By its_shaili_kg

********
My spirit's been hurt
So deeply by your actions.
It literally turned me off
To all other attractions.
You were the one who
Broke down my wall,
Opened my heart to love
Not just to you, but to all.
On a pedestal
I held you up; you
Were what made me live
And never to give up.
What a fool I've become
To trust you to love me
How blind I was, how
Couldn't I see?
You were my world or
So it seemed,
When my eyes are closed
In my dreams.

By Loretta Joseph.
**************

Adolfo POV:-

I came back to my room to relax a bit, cause I had a flight to attend in the morning. I went to the bar stand in the corner of my room and poured a glass of wine to relax my nerves and the hectic day I had. While drinking I realized I wasn't alone in my room.
I knew he would come to speak with me alone I didn't turn I knew he was sitting behind on the couch.

"Dad, I'm tired, will speak some other time," I said.

"I can't wait for you to come after one week and then answer my question," He said, he still sounds angry and frustrated

"Just tell me what is she doing here? why is she here? He continued.

"Two things Dad, first I'm not serious about her and second she's here to pay for what she did," I said that with so much of hate that I could just run back to her room and end the topic, but no I wanted it to go slow. Dad gave a relief sound and went out. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone vibrated. I took out to see there was a message, I opened it to read.

"You betrayed me" was written.

This made me a Little bit worried. I went towards my bed without removing my clothes I jumped on it and got laid, damn I really feel tired. I felt before falling asleep I thought about giving a reply to the message.
"I'm coming tomorrow," I wrote and hit the send button. And I went to sleep

Faith POV:-
It was eight in the morning I got up early, I just couldn't sleep in the new place. I was standing in the balcony looking out at the garden view. admiring the greenery and there was a person working down planting some new baby plants. But the only strange thing in this big garden was that scary maze it was a bit away from the garden it was a big maze made of vineyard and walls above it there was a creepy fog which had formed, which gave it a more haunted look.

Good, that it was away from the garden but still a part of it was bad that it was in front of me. I tried to ignore it and started looking at other bright sides of this mansion when I heard a knock on my door. I didn't command to come in because that would be strange and awkward right? Like I'm someone over here with high position or title. So I went and opened the door myself to see who it was.

It was Max standing with a tray in his hands the smell was awesome. Smells like bacon I thought but it was covered.

"Breakfast" he brought the tray up and said with a smile. I think this is the only person in this house who wants me to be happy I thought. I smiled back and gave him space to enter, he came in and went out in the balcony to sit. There was a beautiful teacup table like furniture in the balcony he placed the tray over there. And sat down placing a napkin on his lap I sat opposite to me.

To be honest I was really hungry. There were two plates filled with bacon and scrambled eggs and two cups of hot coffee. Damn my stomach was growling at that smell. He placed my dish in front and I started eating without waiting for him. I looked at him he was not amused at all at my sudden hungry behavior and he quietly started eating his. There was too much of silence so I started the conversation.

"Why are we eating here? I mean...we could have eaten inside in the room" I said.

"Why what's wrong? It's a nice view, don't you think?" said Max.
while eating.

"Yes, it is indeed, excluding the maze," I said while looking back at that maze.

"OH. That maze is creepy for sure. Don't ever disappoint Adolfo or he'll put you in that maze" said Max in his warning tone.

"What?" I said in confusion like why would he do that? I mean there are jails and dungeons, why a maze I thought.
Max stopped eating and whipping his face he gave a serious look and said.

"That maze is like a toy for Adolfo, he knows each and every corner, path, turn and exit like the back of his hand. If anyone disobeys him or goes against his orders or anything, anything that makes him angry he sends them inside that maze and tell them to run and hide for their life, that maze is so confusing and complicated that person might be stuck there for ages and still never comes out and he might die there due to starving or due to Adolfo's guns. Adolfo chase's the person and if he finds him, then his death. Adolfo just enters in there with one crossbow gun weapon with only one arrow and if comes out with the arrow that means the persons going to die starving inside with horror and if he comes out without the arrow that means the persons dead. Adolfo always comes out safely."

I was stunned after hearing this, Adolfo has changed so much I thought. I was scared as hell after hearing this. "Creepy" that's all I could say.

"Yes, it is creepy, there are still some dead bodies in there," said Max looking at the maze. I was speechless I didn't have guts to even look at the maze so I kept looking at Max. Max turned his head towards me and noticed that I was scared. His expressions became soft when he said " hey, you look scared, don't be, unless you have done something wrong," he said and waited for my reply.

"I.. I haven't done anything," I said

"I know, you haven't," he said that. I frowned; he knows, but how? I thought, did Adolfo tell him.

"I'm saying this because you look like you wouldn't do anything wrong" he continued

"Tell me, Max, why am I here? I mean apart from the the-member-have-to-stay-here-thing; you are one of his capo rights? you must definitely know" I asked him this question which has been haunting my whole night. I don't trust people so easily but Max was different, his presence made me feel like I had someone by my side.

"All I know Faith that you're in the wrong place and for the answer to your question, this might scare you, all Adolfo said you've got a Debt to pay him"

Debt? I was confused, what debt is he talking about, I tried to remember if I have taken anything from him when suddenly it strikes me like lightning bolt and my eyes went wide open, no, no, no, no am I even on the right track first of all. Is that the debt he is talking then I have to pay it by giving my life. But Faith that's not even your debt, Fu** the debt word, it's not even debt it's revenge, revenge for something I never did.

"Do you know what debt he is was talking about?" I said shivering.

He noticed it he got up from his chair and touched my arm to calm me down. "calm down Faith, I don't know what debt it is, don't get scared, you can tell me what past you had with him I can help you" he said while smoothing my fear.

I felt like trusting him. I wanted to tell him. I never did anything wrong. When suddenly he said.

"I'll start okay, I have an amazing brother, I want to hear about him? He said with so much of amusement and in awe that it made me laugh he's trying to lighten up the atmosphere I noticed that, I don't want to disappoint his efforts so I nodded in response.

"Okay! So the best thing about him is he cares about me like he's real little brother, I'm his cousin. So is the most charming men in Las Vegas, ladies drool when they see him, and I get jealous, to be honest, I'm here because he said, nobody knows I have a brother or a family over here, over here everybody thinks I'm an orphan kid raised by my own self, but no! I have been raised in luxury"

I was shocked when he was revealing himself to me, why is he doing this I thought, he was saying it with so much fun when he kept on saying.

"I don't respect this Omertà thing, but you don't do that Faith okay, I'm here for something else, I have already sworn somewhere else a man who has already sworn somewhere else and for the second time he takes oath in other group is not valid, but I have to obey their shit.

I stopped him by saying "aren't you scared for confessing all this to me, I mean why are you telling me all this, what if I tell this to Adolfo by mistake."

"You won't, even if you're on gunpoint I know you wouldn't tell him, because I trust you," he said

He trusts me, why? was the first question but he's trusting on me made feel like crying.

"Not only trust Faith, but I'm also sure you wouldn't want your helping hands to get cut," he said.

Now, what does that mean? Gosh! he speaks in riddles. Why can't he just be clear? He came bent and came closer and started whispered but clear to hear.

"I only serve one person, and that's my brother you're going to need me and him. I here for you Faith because it's my brother's order. To protect you is also my brother's order and I need you to understand this, and he gave me a message to tell you; you're not alone, now that's my secret you have to keep silence on it, now tell me you're" he said this all and at the end,there was a cut smile on his face. At first,I was confused, and at last part, I zoned out to flashback to the time I heard this same sentence "now-that's-my-secret-you-have-to-keep-silence-on-it-now-tell-me-yours"

Flashback...
We were in our hostel room. I was on the bed towards the head of the bed sitting with my leg's crossed and she was sitting in front of me. Looking beautiful like an angel she was my only friend, looking so alive and careless with no worries about the future. The things she was telling me had left me in shock and hard to digest, I was bit scared to her was definitely doing something wrong, but she didn't care, after telling me everything she said:"now that's my secret you have to keep silence on it okay, now tell me yours now".

Present
I was in the past that I didn't know Max was calling me until he shook me. I looked at him. Thinking that past just doesn't connect here.
"I'm sorry I zoned out," I said.

"Okay good, I thought you took a shock attack or went in a coma," he said by trying to make a joke. He again continued by saying.

"Now listen, further I'll be there with you but not all the time in this Adolfo world, but you have to be there for yourself; but there will be one person with you all the time you just have to make one call he might not be physically available but definitely mentally and vocally with you" I didn't know what he was talking about I was still confused. It felt like he was trying to help me to run away from this place.

He took a phone out and gave me and said to hide it and remove it whenever I need help there was only one number. And he said he'll inform me when I'll get a call. I felt weird, I didn't ask him many questions. I felt I shouldn't refuse the help I could really use it as a backup. I don't know what my future holds but all these things that Max said felt like it's going to be worse. He went out with the tray leaving me behind with my thoughts and the phone. What if this is all wrong, what if Adolfo has actually changed and is again in love with me. But now I don't feel the same towards him. I looked up and then I looked at the large walls of the maze; there were crows flying above. Fear ran down my spine. Something terrible is going to happen; I thought. And suddenly the phone in my hand vibrated.

I looked down there was a call...

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 19.1K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
169K 5.6K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
75.1K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...