Teach Me How To Be Sexy, Mr B...

By SleepingWithTimeLow

Carly Holmes is a 16 year old girl and only cares about her studying to get good grades to hopefully get into... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen (LAST CHAPTER)
Epilogue

Teach Me How To Be Sexy, Mr Barakat (Jack Barakat, Teacher/Student Fan Fiction)

8.3K 103 28
By SleepingWithTimeLow

Thank you for the cover Riot;) 

-----

"I have to hurry." I muttered to myself, barging through people as they crowded over some fight or something but I didn't care because I had to get to class. For a 16 year old girl; grades were all in my mind. I needed to pass everything to get a great future for myself but nobody seems to care because they would rather get drunk or laid for that process. People have told me to 'loosen up' but I will when I'm older with a great job that I love but right now I don't want to do that. I held my books close to my chest and looked down minding my own business. I checked my watch and found out I only have two minutes until the second bell goes meaning if I don't get on at time I will have to go to detention and I've never be in there before and I don't want to.

20 seconds to spare and finally I walked into class and sat in my chair at the front of the class in the corner beside the window. It was only Religious Education and I didn't care because I don't need it. One of my choices was already full so they put me in this class but I didn't mind it because he was a nice teacher, Mr Clarke.

After that class it was lunch time and I saw down on the table and started eating my packed lunch that I made at home and waited for my three best friends Alex, Zack and Rian. Soon they all came in with their tray of food and Alex sat beside me while Zack and Rian sat opposite. We all said hello and I blushed at Rian making kissing faces to me because I have this insanely crush on Alex but I would never go out with him because 1) he probably doesn't like me back, 2) he thinks me of his best friend- actually sister and nothing else and 3) he has a girlfriend called Lisa. "What are you doing Rian?" Alex asked him as I giggled.

"Uh-nothing just sees what the kissing noise sounds like," Zack and I looked at each other and then to Rian laughing.

"Rian you have a girlfriend, I'm sure you know," Alex said and he stayed silent making Zack and I laugh more.

"So did you guys see that fight that was happening in the corridor before lunch?" Zack asked everyone changing the subject.

"Wait with Cameron and Matt?" Rian asked and he nodded his head. "Oh my gosh it was crazy." He said.

"I didn't see it but Cameron has a broken nose and Matt has a black eye," Alex said and we all nodded our heads. "Anyway, are you guys coming to Lisa's birthday in a month?" he asked and the guys nodded their heads but I stayed silent picking at my salad. "What about you Carly?" he asked but I shook my head.

"I have to study," I simply said.

"But Carls you can stop for one night and I'm sure Lisa will want you there." Alex said and we all scoffed.

"Face it Alex, she hates me and even the guys know too," I said looking at Rian and Zack as they nodded their heads. "Besides, I'm like the last person she wants to invite. She probably doesn't want me there and look I'll ask." I said as I saw Lisa with one of her friends walking towards us. Lisa gave Alex a quick kiss as I felt a pang of jealously but I ignored it and she said hello to everyone except for me, instead she gave me a glare but Alex is too oblivious to it all and smiles. "Lisa, Alex was telling me about the party and I was wondering if I can come?" I said and she looked at me.

"Well...my house might be full but I'm sure one person won't be bad. Alex, baby, my dad is picking us up today if you don't mind but then after he drops us off...we have some alone time." she whispered the last bit and kissed his cheek and walked away with her friend.

"I told you, she likes you." he said and I nodded my head annoyed that my plan didn't work but she only said that because she knows that she wants Alex all to herself but I've known him since 8th grade when he transferred schools.

After lunch I had music with the guys and we walked into class and the guys hung around with the guys as I sat in the group minding my own business as I waited for the teacher and soon he showed up and oh dear...he was attractive. He had a nice grey suit on with a black tie with his white shirt and you could see a little bit of his chest tattoo. He spiked his brown with a streak of blonde hair and swiped his fringe across his forehead touching the pair of his really hairy eyebrows but I was too swooning into his big chocolate brown eyes. "Hello class, I'm Mr Barakat your new music teacher while Mrs Sanders is off maternity and also not coming back," he said and all the girls gasped in awe and I was annoyed that they liked him too but I wouldn't be thinking about that because he's my teacher and that's not right to think about your teacher about that but he's young and very attractive. "So..." he trailed off looking at a piece of paper and reading through it before scrunching it up and throwing it away and smiled at us. "Let's start something off okay? Since I'm new and I don't know anybody of you guys why don't we all form a circle," he said and we got up from our chairs and stood in a circle with him in the middle. "Whoever I point to, you has to sing your name and what instrument you enjoy playing or sing, rapping whatever and genre of music too, I'll start off," he said and stared singing. "Hello my name is Mr Barakat and I enjoy playing the guitar and I like punk rock music, you go," he started and pointed to people and it went on until it was Rian's go.

"Hi my name is Rian Dawson and I like playing the drums and I like punk rock music too." He sang and he wasn't very good and Zack, Alex and I giggled at how bad he was and glared at us. Soon Jack turned round and looked at me smirking and pointed at me.

"Hello my name is Carly Holmes and I like singing and I like all kinds of music," I sang.

"What genre you preferably like?" he sang.

"Punk rock sir," I sang and he nodded his head.

"Now since I know a little bit about all of you guys I want you all to go into groups of 4 and pick any instrument you like and make a tune up and at the end of tomorrow period you will perform to the class." he said and I was already in a group with Zack, Alex and Rian. We made up a tune with me singing something random that I thought of and we practised trying to find the right chords and beats. Alex was backing up vocals since he has an amazing voice and playing his guitar, Zack playing bass and Rian on the bongos.

Soon the class finished and I was about to head to my next class but someone grabbed my forearm and turned me round to see my face dangerously close to Mr Barakat. My heart beat was thumping nearly out of my chest as he licked his lips. He moved away and smiled. "Your voice is very nice, how about we practise more with it?" he asked and I looked down.

"I'm n-not sure I-I kinda have study to do," I stuttered cursing in my head showing my nervousness.

"I'm sure you can stop a few days, are you doing your exam with singing?" he asked and I nodded my head and then I noticed that I was totally caught out.

"Well for your exam we can do singing lessons, even though that I'm not good as a singer, I could play guitar and we can sing together?" he asked and I thought about it. "Extra prep we can call it." he said and I thought, is it okay if I did do that with insanely hot teacher? He won't do anything to me because it's simply prep and he's helping me out for my exams soon.

"Okay if that's not a problem," I said and he shook his head.

"Not at all so how about Tuesdays and Fridays after school, you can come back straight to mine if you want to?" he asked and I nodded my head smiling.

"Thank you Mr Barakat." I said and walked out the class.

"So tomorrow's good?" he asked since it's Monday today and I nodded my head before waving him off and running to my class even though it was only round the corner.

But what we were doing was not musical at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 37
Jasey Rae has never been delt a good hand in life, so when she gets the chance to become All Time Low's Guitar tech, she takes it. Then her life chan...
174K 4.2K 23
Alex Gaskarth can't seem to keep it together. His girlfriend left him and now, he's watching his life fall apart around him as his anxiety takes over...
4.8K 462 26
High school was hard, but college is even harder. Jack's coping with his break up while also balancing all his classes and it's actually quite hard f...
195K 3.5K 25
Merilynne and her English teacher Mr. Barakat don't really get along. Mr. Barakat keeps harassing her at school, making pervy moves and dirty jokes...