She Returns

By mika1642

*Completed* Everyone believed she died, but what if her death was all a lie? I do not own any characters bu... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

5.8K 156 9
By mika1642

(Picture of Miyuki pretend she has black hair and onyx eyes)

Hikari's POV

"Why do you always have to be like that grandpa! You never change...do you?" I yelled angrily. My eyes stung for some reason.

Feeling a little boost of power I ran deeper into the forest.

I ran for what felt like forever. Until I tripped on a branch is when I finally stopped running. The impact for some reason never came though.

I felt warm gentle hands wrapped around me.

"I see you're having family problems huh?" said an unfamiliar yet oddly familiar gentle soothing voice. I looked up to see a young woman with a white dress, onyx eyes and jet black hair that was up in a very complicated design.

She helped me stand up and walked to a rock not to far away from where she recently was. I unconsciously followed.

With the moonlight shining on her face she looked... Beautiful. I mentally slapped myself.

She could be an enemy for all I know and I'm over here thinking she looks beautiful!

"Who are you?" I questioned getting to my senses.

When she didn't answer I got into fighting stance. She just chuckled.

"There's no need for that dear. I'm not an enemy, I promise." she put hand to her chin to make it seem as if she were thinking. "Well that kind of depends on you whether I'm a threat or not doesn't it?" she said putting her hands down on her lap and looked at me.

"What do you want?!" I asked ignoring her question.

"There's no need to scream child. I will leave if that's what you wish." she stood up from the rock she was sitting on and dusted herself off.

"No! I mean umm who are you?"

Why did I just stop her?

She smiled.

"You are wondering why you stopped me didn't you?" my eyes widened.

"H-how did you..." I muttered.

Why am I even shuttering!?

"Don't you worry its one of my jutsus. And to answer your other question. My name is Miyuki Uchiha. I suppose you've heard of me?" my eyes widened even more.

Isn't she suppose to be dead?

My dad talked about her on our way back to the village.

If what he said was true then what the hell is she doing here?

"You're suppose to be dead! What are you doing here!?" her smile never faltered.

"Well I would also like to know that myself. But the only thing that matters right now is that I'm here. So what's troubling you. I have a feeling you're the reason I'm here." she started to sit back down on the rock she was previously at. I wondered.

Something about her makes me trust her. I don't know why exactly. But might as well tell her. Its not like its a secret wait...

"Why tell you when you can already read my mind?" her smile widened.

"You're very observant aren't you. Well I want to make a conversation with someone is all. Its way much more polite when someone tells you what they think rather then invading their privacy am I right?" her smile turned into a smirk "Unless you want me to." she said waiting for my response.

"Umm yeah no I'm good, thanks for the offer though." I rubbed the back of my head thinking of all the things she'd be able to hear or see in my mind.

She wouldn't mind what I think would she? I mean all I really think about is leaving the village and coming as little as possible so my grandfather and my mother would stop bothering me all the time.

Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Come here." she was patting the spot next to her. I was hesitant but I did as told.

I sat next to her. Now that I got a closer look at her. Lets just say beautiful is an understatement. She was gorgeous, serene. Her onyx eyes held so much happiness and warmth. Her smile would make people melt right on the spot. When she speaks it makes me calm down and relax almost instantly.

"Hey, are you ok?" I heard her say.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I was confused. What happened?

"I asked you something and you were just staring at me without saying anything. Is everything alright? Are you sick or something?" she looked concerned. "Maybe you should head home. I bet your parents are worried about you." I shook my head.

"N-no I was just shocked. I didn't know you were this beautiful." I said without thinking. She giggled. Which made me blush a little.

"Thank you it means a lot coming from you. Now tell me why were you so angry when you came here?" I frowned

Great I totally forgot about that and now she brought it up again. She even said it herself when I came here. She probably already knows the whole story and is forcing me to tell her anyway.

"I also said I don't like reading others minds. Did you forget about that?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"You just read my mind! You cant say you hate it when you constantly do it without my permission!" she giggled.

"I did say I hated it, but I never said I wouldn't do it to you." I pouted. She started laughing.

"Ok. Ok. We're getting distracted. Back to my story. I was mad at my grandfather because he always thinks just because we're Uchihas we should always be on top of everything." I clenched my fists at the memory of him. "It gets me even angrier how everything me and my little sister do isn't enough for him! Just because his kids became prodigies doesn't mean his grandchildren should too! He always decides to compare us to them! Why cant he just see that not everyone that is born in the Uchiha clan becomes a prodigy! That's another reason I hate coming back to this damn village! Everything is a competition for him! There was never a time when I arrive in the village and he isn't pestering me about the mission me and my father go on! 'did you help your father?' 'were you a nuisance to your father?' 'you should be on your own by now' 'when are you going to start doing things on your own without your father babysitting you all the time?' 'your father is to soft on you' those are the only words he says to me! There's never a 'welcome home' or a 'good job' o-" she cut me off by embracing me. I was in shock. Her hugs felt so nostalgic for some reason. It felt right. I hugged her back seconds later. After a couple minutes she pulled away

"Look at me." I looked up.

I felt her hand on mine and I winced a little. My palms were bleeding. I must have dug my nails in my skin without noticing it. She held my hand and it seemed as if she were healing it. She asked me if I had bandages in my pouch and I gave it to her. Then she started talking.

"I remember when I was young I was always afraid of your grandfather. He was a really intimidating man." I couldn't even feel the pain in my hands anymore since I was to concentrated into what she was saying. "I would always go to your grandfathers house since his wife and my mother were very close to one another. One day my father asked if itachi could train me some day and guess what?" she asked looking at me.

"He agreed didn't he?" uncle Itachi is a very nice person. He couldn't possibly decline to the offer.

"He did but once my parents headed towards their mission your grandfather looked at me with disapproval. He said 'I won't let Itachi waste his time with a weakling like you. You will train with Sasuke do you understand?' he turned around not bothering hearing my response but I stopped him by saying something he hasn't heard in a while being directed towards him, I said no." I looked at her shocked.

"You did what!? No one says no to grandfather Fugaku. Well except for grandma Mikoto and the Hokage, but a kid!" she just giggled. By now my hands were bandaged up and healed.

"I never liked it when someone looked down at me, so I said 'No my father said I will train with Itachi and that's exactly what I will do' not only was Fugaku shocked at my actions but the whole family was. All I did was walk out with Itachi and started my training. There would be some training session when Fugaku would come and watch. I think me and him grew a bond upon the years. I even spared with him and kicked his butt when I got older." we both started laughing.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah you should have seem the look on his face. He didn't know what hit him. That's what he gets for messing with me." I was laughing so hard that tears started pricking my eyes.

"Wow I would really like seeing that happen some day." I said wiping a tear off my cheek.

"All you have to do is prove him wrong and he'll stop bothering you as much. Now you should really head back its getting late." I frowned.

"But I don't wanna" I whined. She chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Stop being so stubborn this won't be the last time I get to see you ok? I promise. Now you should get going." she smiled and got off the rock she was sitting on. She started walking away and I felt the urge to hug her and that's exactly what I did. I embraced her. Her body stiffened a little but then relaxed. She turned around and hugged me as well.

"I didn't introduced myself, my name is Hikari Uchiha." she laughed

"I know." she said. I looked at her confused.

"How?" I asked.

"Truth is I know how I'm here and it's because of you. I was able to access this dimension by you unlocking the mangekyo sharingan. My soul is here but not my body so I'm only able to communicate with you and a hand full of Uchiha's. Don't ask me why because that I don't know."

"What only Uchihas can see you?" I asked

"You, your father and anyone with the mangekyo sharingan." I nodded in understanding. "Hikari, promise me you won't tell anyone about me ok."

"Why?"

"Because it's better this way."

"Fine." I said simply.

"Thank you. Now take care of yourself alright." I nodded. Then she kissed my forehead. I blushed at her actions and left.

I hope she didn't see that. I looked like an idiot.

Miyuki's POV

You've grown so much Hikari. I can't wait to see you again. Maybe one day I'll get to meet Sarada as well. But for now... Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
32.6K 846 44
***COMPLETED*** (Read at your own risk--I started writing this when I was 13) The life of a princess is stereotyped as the dream of all girls. A peac...