wait - lee taeyong

By vern0n-

e•na•mored (verb) be filled with a feeling or love for; More

dear readers
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
.::au::.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 (finale)
:::au::: (quite important)

9

4.2K 145 20
By vern0n-

:::minah:::

One month later...

I head to my locker and open it. I grab my book and before I close the locker, I look at the mirror in front of me. An image of myself appears. I look into my eyes deeply, and sigh. It has been one month since I last talked to Taeyong. I don't know why he has been avoiding me this whole time.

Whenever I see him, I try to wave a 'hi' at him or at least to give him a simple smile, but he just seems to ignore it and walk away. I was confused. I surely know I didn't do anything wrong to him. It really saddens me that he acts that way to me.

I close the locker and get ready to attend my next class. As soon as I enter the classroom, I see Yoojin waving her hand at me with a grin as I smile and sit beside her.

She seems to notice my face expression as she taps my shoulder slightly. "Is everything okay? You seem a bit down." She looks concerned, which I am so grateful to have a friend like her.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry." I plaster a smile to reassure her. I'm definitely not okay. Soon after Professor Lee arrives and begins with his lesson. I try to concentrate on what he is talking at the front but my mind keeps thinking about Taeyong. This is bad. I shouldn't be thinking about a boy in my class. I need to focus.

I get up from my seat and excuse myself to go to the washroom. Okay, I'm going to just wash my face, forget about my problems, stop thinking about Taeyong and focus in my class. That's it.

-------------

:::taeyong:::

"Taeyong-ssi!"

I groan quietly as I roll my eyes. This is the third time that my name has been called by the lecturer, for the fact that I wasn't listening to his lecture. Jaehyun looks at me weirdly and I roll my eyes at him. He lowers his body to mine as if he is about to say something.

"What's your problem, ty? You seem to have a biggie problem, huh?" He whispers and straightens his body back, not wanting to get caught by the lecturer.

"Nothing." I reply shortly. Jaehyun definitely knows I got a problem but I won't let him know what it is. If he knows that it's about a girl, then the boys will make fun of me. I clearly stated long time ago that I wasn't interested to have any relationship, not anymore.

I want to stop thinking about Minah. No, I must stop thinking about her. No more into relationship. Girls are just the same, I need to always remember that. I've always say that to myself ever since she left me. But can I really do that?

Ignoring Minah for a month really tortured me. I notice that she felt quite upset about it. She always tried to talk to me, but my ego has overpowered me. I selfishly just ignored her, while she was being as friendly as she really is.

"Alright! Now, Taeyong-ssi. Would you mind to stand up and tell all of us about your thoughts. You seem to have been in a deep thinking." The lecturer, who is Professor Hwang, says in annoyance.

Alright, that's it. I roll my eyes as I stand up ever so slowly, amd with that, I make my way to the back door and leave. I hear him calling my name but I ignore it. These people are stressing me out.

I walk down the corridor, wondering where my feet are bringing me to. This is crazy, I couldn't focus on my class because of Minah. I'm not usually like this.

As I keep on walking, I see a familiar figure is walking in front of me. The person doesn't seem to notice my presence at all. Shit, that's Minah. I don't know what should I do. Jeez, I'm nervous now? She suddenly rises his head and looks directly at me, completely surprised.

Without hesitation, I walk towards her and grabs her arm, she looks at me in bewilderment but still following my steps. I keep on walking, no looking back.

"Tae- taeyong-ah. Wh-what are you doing? I have a class ri-right now." She stutters nervously, but I find it cute.

I look to my side where I can still see her figure through the corner of my eyes, "Me either." I look to the front back. We reach to the parking lot where my car is parked as I politely ask her to get in it. Luckily she follows my order although she seems hesitate to do it.

"Where are we going?" She looks at me nervously. I begin to start my engine and leave this uni immediately.

"I don't know." I shrug.

She doesn't take that response nicely as she widens her eyes at me in disbelief. "What? Are you crazy? We're going to get caught. Let's go back." A frown on her face makes it obvious that she is angry, and confused.

"Relax, Minah. If you're afraid that you'll be punished. Don't worry, I'll be punished too. We'll go through the punishment together, okay?" I say calmly, keeping my sight to the front.

She soon becomes more relax as she's just being quiet whilst looking out the window. I glance at her beside me as I hide my smile. I can't believe that I'm actually doing this.

---------

:::minah:::

I look out the window beside me, enjoying every scenery I see. Natures are beautiful. I look at Taeyong beside me for literally 1 second as I look back to my window. He looks really handsome when driving. I wonder where is he taking us to. He's totally crazy. Is he always do this? I know his father is apart of the high committees of the university but I don't wanna make false assumptions.

"Taeyong-ah." I call his name as he hums. "Do you always do this? I mean- getting out of the uni while having a class?" I hope I didn't make it sound to mean or harsh. I look at him, waiting for his answer.

"Not really."

That's the only his answer? I shouldn't be asking before. I keep my silence while looking out the window again. After a 30 minutes drive, we finally reach the destination as Taeyong parks his car. I look out to my surrounding, wondering where is this place. I haven't been here before. It looks like a... theme park. A big one, to be honest.

"A theme park?" I look at him confusingly. He honestly got to be kidding me. But this place seems fun though. He nods and get off the the car as I do the same.

"Let's go." He surprisingly offers me his hand as I hesitate whether to grab his hand or not. "Aish, come on" he grabs my hand as we begin to walk to the entrance hand in hand. I repeat, hand in hand. My stomach is full of butterflies as he soft hand holds mine. I look at our hands and smile to myself. I don't why or how, but I feel more confident now, not like when I was in the car being stupidly nervous.

"Tickets for two people, please," he says to the the receptionist at the counter politely. Our hands are tied some sort of bracelets which are made of papers which have numbers on it as Taeyong makes the payment.

"What's this place called?" I ask him as we are walking around. There aren't too many people here since it's weekday and people are maybe busy with work and school.

"Sunway Lands. I used to always come here when I was young. It's getting more fancy now." He says as he looks around. I agree, this place looks really beautiful. I see roller coasters, water theme park, and many other games. There are also cafes and fast food restaurants. I suddenly feel hungry. Without a warning, my stomach growls. Taeyong suddenly looks at me with his eyebrows rised. Damn you, stomach.

"You're hungry?" He asks me. He looks concerned. Yeah of course I'm hungry. You think my stomach growled because of what? I quickly nod my head.

"Hmm. Let's go eat something in McDonalds."

Before I could say anything, he grabs my hand and leads me to the McD. I look at our hands again as we are walking and I can't hold it back anymore, I smile widely as I hold his hand back. My fingers wrap around his beautiful hand.

-------------

I look at the burger in front of me. Double cheeseburger to be precise. Taeyong already started eating his meal as I hesitate to eat the delicious burger in front of me.

"Why are you not eating? Something wrong with the burger?" He asks in concern as I shake my head slowly.

"Actually... I- I don't eat this kind of food." I look at him innocently and sigh quietly.

"Why?"

My family had taught me to not eat junk food or fast food. They are really strict about meal consumption, they want me to be healthy and fit. Never in my life I have eaten pizza, fried chicken, burger and whatnot, and to be frank, I wanted to eat this kind of food but I know they know what's good for me.

"We don't eat fast food. And- I never eat them, so I don't really how it tastes." I finally confess about my 'meal problem'. "But it looks delicious." I look at the burger in front of me.

"Then, you should try it. At least, one bite." My eyes widen at his request as my mouth does the same. "C'mon." He encourages me. Okay I'm just gonna eat one bite only. That's all.

I pick up the burger in front of me and begin to bite a small piece burger. I chew slowly, my eyes soften as I'm busy enjoying every piece of masterpiece inside my mouth. I hum in joy as I have done chewing.

"How's it?"

"It's delicious! I didn't expect it to be so heavenly." My eyes sparkle as my smile becomes wider than ever.

"Then you can have it all. It's all yours anyway." He shrugs his one shoulder and bites another piece of burger.

I hesitate whether to eat it all or not. My mind is saying no but my heart is shouting yes. Swipe it off. I take the burger and eat it up, no hesitation.

After we have done eating, we're back to strolling around the huge them park. I already thanked him for treating me lunch. My eyes wander around as they finally stop at the roller coaster, where the small fast open cars are going up and down in high speed.

"Woah." I speak in awe to myself, it is slow, but Taeyong hears it.

"The roller coaster?" He raises his eyebrow as he looks at me and the moving cars.

I nod quickly. "I've never once ridden it. I wonder how extreme it would feel like to ride it." I say as my only focus is only on the roller coaster. The screams are crazy. It's very loud. There are also people who watch the small cars accelerating.

"You've haven't ridden it?"

I nod slowly as I lower my head in embarrassment. His question makes me feel like a stupid person who has never experienced the best damn experience in life.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"It's fine. My family never allows me to have ride any roller coasters. They say it's too risky." I don't blame my parents though. I know they care about me. I sigh quietly.

"Let's have a ride."

———————————

taeyong and minah were having a date??!!! lmao. don't forget to vote & comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 4.4K 12
[ COMPLETED ] our hearts are broken, but i'm willing to mend yours before mine. © sihoonz
232K 10.5K 21
a sad, lonely boy seeking for comfort from a rental girlfriend service
245K 8.7K 32
professor jaehyun student taeyong warning(s) explicit words smuts (will be putting 🔞 for pre caution) heavy angst vampire au
127K 3.7K 23
"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠." °𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭° 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 ; 𝟐𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎 𝐞�...