Best Of Both Worlds( A Justic...

By valetinesweetheart

After an important battle the League end up in another universe and meet a interesting young adult. As love s... More

New Domino
A Great Day
Watchful Monsters
New Signers
Working Together
The Date
Saving Hope
True Love's Kiss
It's Hard to Say Goodbye
Happy Endings

Two Perfect Halves

213 7 6
By valetinesweetheart

It was earlier in the morning when Bruce woke. He looked around and down at Yusei who was sleeping soundly on his chest.

He moved away and got up to use the bathroom. After he came out the bathroom and looked around feeling unease. He shook his head and went back to bed.

"Bruce...." He froze and looked around narrowing his eyes. "Who's there." He spoke and he heard a deep chuckle. "You will find out in due time...I see you are dating my son." The voice spoke and Bruce rose an eyebrow.

"I think you're mistaken... me and your soon are only friends Hasuke Fudo." Bruce replied and Hasuke chuckled. "My son has chosen a smart kind hearted man." He said and Bruce looked at Yusei who had sighed and snuggled into his pillow.

"What do you think of my son Bruce?" Hasuke asked as Bruce stared at Yusei. "He's... different...and...I don't know...but he's great." He responded and heard Hasuke chuckled again.

"He is different,but what do you really think about him?" Hasuke pushed and Bruce sighed. "Does it really matter?" He asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Why yes, yes it does. Your feelings for him will determine if you go home or not." Hasuke answered as Bruce looked back at Yusei.

"Okay, so let's just say I liked him,what would happen?" He asked. "Then you will have to see, I can not tell you what will be, but I can tell you to follow your heart,it'll lead you to the right place." He answered and Bruce nodded.

"I see where your son gets his wisdom from." He said as Hasuke laughed. "Tell my son I love him and I'll talk to him when the time is right." Hasuke said as the sun began to rise and his voice faded away.

"I will...and thank you." Bruce replied as Yusei began to stir. "Good morning...who were you talking to?" Yusei asked yawning and stretching as he put on his glasses.

"I was talking to your father...he said he loves you and will talk to you later." Bruce replied as Yusei froze and stared at him. "You.. talked to my dad?" He asked and Bruce nodded.

"My dead dad that is in the spirit world right now, you talked to him?" He she'd again and Bruce rolled his eyes and nodded.

"But...only signers can talk to people in the spirit world...how did you..." Yusei trailed off and raised his hand as it began to glow red.

He pulled back and got out of bed and walked around and stopped right in front of Bruce. He bent down and stared at him and Bruce sat back and smirked.

"You can always sit in my lap if you need a closer look, I'll be more than happy to oblige." He said and Yusei snorted and stood back up.

"Well...you seem normal to me, but I still can't believe you can talk to people from the spirit world." Yusei said as he stretched.

"I can't believe half the situations I've been in all my life." Bruce said as he laid down on the bed. They went silent for a minute until Yusei started to laugh softly.

"You know, I guess we are kind of the same after all because I thought the same thing." Yusei said as he say beside Bruce and laid down.

"So...what's this I hear about this Jack guy?" Bruce she'd and Yusei sighed and looked at the ceiling. "He's my ex... he wasn't a very good boyfriend..." He trailed off and Bruce stared at him out of the corner of his eye.

"He used to be sweet, but then one day everything changed and I felt like I was in prison so I dumped him and he got mad and said the next time I date someone that he will take them." Yusei spoke and sighed.

Bruce chucked and Yusei stared at him. "He won't be able to take me." He said and Yusei blushed. "Yes, he won't...he'll probably run away with his tail between his legs." Yusei responded and he and Bruce laughed.

They laid their for a moment until Yusei started giggling again and Bruce stared at him. "I just thought of what Clark would look like doing that!" He spoke and Bruce snorted.

"I can see him right now..." He chuckled as they started laughing. Yusei rolled over on him and Bruce laughed. "He's crushing me help!" He yelled and Yusei giggled.

"I'm not that big! It looks like you lift my weight everyday." He pouted and Bruce laughed. "If I did that, I think I would have a broken back." He replied and Yusei hit him.

"Don't hate just cause you're fatter than me." Yusei said and Bruce rolled on top of him. "Get....off fatass!" He laughed as Bruce went limp.

Yusei struggled to get him off and they both ended up falling on the floor giggling like idiots. They stayed there and groaned. "I'm too lazy to get up right now...it's up to you Bruce." Yusei said and Bruce snorted. "I broke my leg...ow...its up to you Yus.." Bruce said and Yusei huffed.

"You're closer... so you have to get the clock." Yusei countered and Bruce rolled away from the dresser. "There, now you're closer." He smirked and Yusei rolled away.

Alfred walked in and stared at them as they stared back. "Good morning Alfred!" Yusei smiled warmly at him as Bruce pushed him towards the dresser with his feet.

"Morning Alfred." Bruce said as Yusei rolled away from his feet and on top of him. Bruce rolled him off and sat on his back. Yusei whined and kicked pouting.

"Alfred, he's being mean to me!" Yusei said and Bruce laughed. "He started it, he called me fat." Bruce countered and Yusei huffed in frustration.

"Okay you win already, now get your big self off before you crush my organs." Yusei said as Bruce rolled off laughing.

"Is breakfast ready?" Bruce asked as he laid on the floor staring at Alfred. "Good morning to you two as well and yes, it is." Alfred replied looking at Bruce.

"I'm too lazy and comfortable to get up right now." Yusei said as he rolled onto Bruce again. They laughed and started hitting each other with pillows.

Alfred ducked in shock. He hadn't seen Bruce this happy in a long time. Yusei threw a pillow at his face and Bruce stared at him with his hands over his mouth.

"Oh Alfred! I'm so sorry, I was trying to-" Yusei was saying until they both turned to Bruce who was giggling and snorting.

"Yusei rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Bruce hitting him in the face. "H-hey! I wasn't ready cheater!" Bruce yelled and Yusei stuck his tongue out.

"That's it!" Bruce yelled and Yusei squealed running out the room. Bruce chased after him and they ran into the kitchen throwing pillows at each other.

"You lump!" Bruce yelled and Yusei threw a pillow at his head. The others ducked under the table and watched then both go to war.

Bruce slipped and fell and Yusei jumped on him and started hitting him with the pillow. The pillow busted open and Yusei laughed when Bruce picked him up and spun him around on his shoulder.

Yusei hit his back laughing and they both fell on the floor laughing hard. The others peeked over the table staring at them.

They laid on the floor recovering pushing each other. "I win by the way." Yusei said and Bruce chuckled. "No sweetheart I won fair and square." Bruce replied as Yusei pretended to laugh.

"Please you couldn't even win in a beauty contest between a cow." Yusei replied and the others hissed. "Really, well if that's true then you must be pretty ugly if you look like my ass." Brice countered back and Oliver choked on his drink.

"Oh okay,but that's why your ass won the contest because I am your ass." Yusei retorted back.

"Naw bruh, you're exactly why I lost the contest." Bruce said calmly. "Listen you pin headed ass, I won and its final." Yusei said and Bruce snorted.

"Okay you obnoxious cow." Bruce replied and they both glared at each other and started laughing. "I'm hungry." Yusei said as he got and sat down at the table.

Bruce jumped up and cleared his throat sitting at the table too. "Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a good nights rest." Bruce said as they stared at him.

"We did... you two are crazy... no wonder people think you're cute together." Oliver said and Yusei blushed. "I don't like that idiot.." He said turning away and Bruce faked a hurt expression.

"Wow... In an idiot now... how the world changes." He said as he drank some orange juice. "Well it's true, you two would be perfect for each other. Crazy and crazier." Barry pointed to them and Yusei sighed.

"Whatever..." He said eating as Alfred came in the room and whispered something in Bruce's ear. Bruce dropped his fork and looked up at Alfred with wide eyes.

"Seriously..." He whispered and Alfred nodded as Bruce shot up. He walked quickly out of the room with Alfred behind him.

"Wonder what's up." Hal said as he continued to eat. "Probably Gotham is under attack." Diana said as the others rolled their eyes.

Alfred walked back in as Bruce came in with his laptop. "Alfred knows a way to get us home, but it could take us the rest of this month to build the machine." Bruce said as the others cheered.

"So how are you going to do it?" Barry asked as Bruce began to type quickly. "By transferring the link to this world and ours, I can hack into my computer and contact Dick to see if he can figure something out." Bruce said as he began to him things up to his computer.

"By doing so, the link can be accessed to any computer that I need or want to hack into. Thus creating a network that only I and Alfred can work. And also I can have Dick look into the last battle to see what really happened to send us here." Bruce said as he began to type again.

"So, we can go home once you find out what the problem is and how we were sent here?" J'oan asked and Bruce nodded.

"But I'll need your help Yusei, I need anything you have in your lab that could help me out,and I'll also need that brilliant brain of hours to help me put the machine together." Bruce said and Yusei nodded.

"I'll help anyway I can." He replied and Bruce smiled. "I got in... Batman to Nightwing... Do you read over." Bruce spoke and twisted a knob.

"Nightwing to Batman, loud and clear. Where are you and Alfred at? I'm hungry and I'm about to die of starvation!" Dick yelled through the microphone as the video chat popped up on the screen.

"Wow! Looks like you're somewhere nice...hey who's that?" Dick asked as he spotted Yusei behind Bruce. "He's a friend here to help us out,we are in his world, not ours." Bruce replied and Dick nodded.

"Well B, I sent everything to your end and you should be getting them soon." Dick said and Bruce thanked him and looked at the stuff.

"Hmmm...this is odd, it shows us going home, not being pulled into the portal." Bruce stated and began to type. Yusei looked and put on his glasses.

"Yes, this has been edited to make it seen like you guys had just won and went home. You can tell by the little glitch in the video." Yusei said.

"That's what I was thinking, so whoever did this , knew what he or she was doing." Bruce said as he and Yusei kept discussing it.

The others recorded it for later abs say there. Bruce and Yusei were both too smart and stubborn for their own good.

They were the yin and yang. Red fire and blue fire. Two perfect halves of the same side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 176 18
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍."
9.5K 100 23
A girl who just moved in on the block bumps into someones locker on the first day of school in state of SE WA all the way from NY. The girls grow clo...
1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...
3.8K 94 17
The League forces Batman to stay with the Teen Titans after Slade comes after them. The teens are not trilled by this idea. Batman is different thoug...