[KaiShin] The Detective Who J...

By IfLifeWasAGame

It had been several months since the Black Organization had been taken down, and several months since Conan l... More

Chapter 1: The Pill
Chapter 2: The Magician
Chapter 4: Remember
Chapter 5: Kiss
Chapter 6: Love
Chapter 7: Shot
Christmas One-shot Special!!!
Chapter 8: Identity
1K VEIWS!!!!
Chapter 9: Gin
Valentines Special~!!!
Chapter 10: New Black
Chapter 11: Murder
Chapter 12: Blonde
Mother's Day Special
Chapter 13: Mask
300 VOTESS HOLY POOP
A Short Message to all the Readers
Chapter 14: Kudo
HEY GUYSSS *DON'T SKIP AND READ EVERYTHING*

Chapter 3: Mom

5.4K 190 78
By IfLifeWasAGame

Kaito groaned as his alarm clock went off and growled. He tried to reach for the alarm clock which beeped repeatedly, annoying him each time the damn thing went off but felt something heavy on his arm. Still groggy, he opened his eyes slightly and saw the detectives face right in front of him, causing him to jump up and wake up the sleeping detective. 

"Too damn early," Shinichi muttered and covered himself with the blanket, drifting off to sleep again, leaving Kaito flushed red, sitting upright  on the bed next to him. 

I thought I was gonna die early cause of a heart attack or something, Kaito thought while trying to calm himself down. Sitting there blankly for a few minutes he tried to remember what he had to do and remembered. "Shit, I have school!," he near yelled and rushed to take off his clothes and put on his uniform, leaving a short note on the desk where his alarm was for the detective who had fallen back asleep and rushed out the door.

"Dammit, why the hell did I get so flustered just now?," he muttered to himself silently and sighed. I'll just think about it later. Approaching Ekoda high school, he put on his normal smile to start the day off and rushed off to his classroom to let the show begin.

Sliding the door open, he found several pairs of eyes already on him, all of them expecting something crazy. Well all except one which was Hakuba Sugaru, a detective which suspected that Kaito was indeed, the phantom thief Kid. A detective that Kaito particularly liked to pick on. 

"Kaito!," his childhood friend, Aoko, waved with a smile, which turned into a slight frown. "Where were you yesterday? I was going to call you for dinner like usual and you didn't answer like usual." Then, Kaito tensed up very slightly, remembering how Shinichi had acted the night before and blushed, which the annoying blonde detective had somewhat noticed. 

"I...just had stuff to do yesterday. That's all," he answered and was able to maintain his poker face and smiled a big grin. "Oh also, nice black panties. How sexy." The Kaito in front of her had been swapped with a dummy and the real Kaito had looked beneath the table.

At this the girl blushed harshly and picked up a mop from who knows where and started swinging at the magician who only smirked even more with each swing. The bell rang and the teacher walked in and sighed slightly, along with most of the class. to anyone else, it probably would have been abnormal and crazy. But this was Ekoda High School class 2-B. The class of the infamous Kuroba Kaito. 

"BAKAITO!," Aoko screamed when she realized he had flipped her skirt for everyone to see. Using the mop like a fencing sword, she stabbed at the magician while the teacher just continued on with class like always. About 10 minutes into the class, everything had settled down again and everything continued while a certain detective had just woke up from his sleep.

Shinichi yawned for the fifth time and decided to finally get up out of the bed he was laying in after about 15 minutes of procrastinating and wondering if he should just go to sleep for the rest of the day or actually get up. That was until he felt a need to drink something 

Glancing around at his surroundings, Shinichi realized that Kuro- Kaito had left a note for him and thought that it was pretty nice of him, considering the fact that he seemed to like to "fool around" with the police. Well that was until he read the note.

'Shinichi,' it started, 'feel free to take whatever is in the kitchen and if your cooking, don't burn my house down.' A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. An insult first thing in the morning. What an amazing way to start the day. He trudged down the steps, practically dragging himself down the stairs and into the kitchen to find one thing, and one thing only. 

Coffee. 

It was the best way to wake himself up, and he knew it, even if he couldn't remember that much about himself. Soon finding the ground coffee beans, Shinichi made himself some warm coffee and decided that would be enough for the morning. 

"So what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day?," Shinichi thought aloud to himself, sipping his coffee which was bitter, just the way he liked it. Looking down at himself, he realized he was in the same clothes as yesterday and got up. "I guess a shower will be okay."

Looking through Kaito's closet, he found that the clothes had all fit him, although a bit loosely. But he couldn't really complain since he was going to take some random person's clothes. And not just any clothes at that, but a thief's clothes. Shinichi turned the water on for the shower, leaving his clothes in a basket and let the warm water run over his head, feeling his body relax and closed his eyes, trying to remember what had happened the other day. The first thing that ran through his memory was when Kaito had introduced himself as a thief (and thankfully not a rapist) and had remembered how the thief had pushed him down and seduced him and his own reaction to what the thief did, blushing slightly. 

"Why did I even react like that?," Shinichi muttered to himself and got out of the shower after washing his body and hair thoroughly. Putting on the slightly loose shirt and pants that he found himself, he looked in the mirror and felt a shock run through him. The face reflected back looked almost exactly like Kaito. The only noticeable differences was that the other boy had a bigger build and messy hair compared to his. The more smaller differences that could barely be noticeable was that Kaito had beautiful indigo eyes while Shinichi himself seemed to have sharp blue eyes, and that the thief's face seemed more relaxed. 

Other than that though, they could have been long lost twins, or maybe the same people from two different dimensions if that was even possible. Letting his imagination run wild, he jumped at a noise which came from below. A door, probably the front, seemed to click open with a jangle of keys following after the door creaked open, meaning it wasn't a forced entry. But that didn't make him any less on edge. Shinichi's detective instincts kicked in without warning and hid while breathing just barely, trying not to make any noise.

"Kai-chan! Is that you?," a woman's voice called out. Judging from the name she called out it was probably someone that Kaito knew well. It could, just possibly be his mom. After Shinichi thought it through, he decided to stop hiding and went downstairs, letting go of his breath which he hadn't realized he'd been holding while thinking.

"Umm," he called out to the woman. But before he could even start talking he was pulled into an embrace. Well that was unexpected. Shinichi laughed awkwardly.

"Kai-chan~! Did you miss me? I brought you some souvenirs!," the woman kept talking while Shinichi pushed the woman slightly, which made the woman stop ranting and stare.

"I-I'm Kaito-kun's friend," Shinichi said with a slight and awkward laugh. The woman seemed to tense a bit, but it was understanding why, especially since the person in front of her did look awfully a lot like Kaito. "He'll explain it to you when he comes home, probably," Shinichi said, breaking the tension after a few minutes.

"Oh. I'm sorry, you just...look so similar to Kai-chan. It just startled me for a second," the woman said after a moment. "My name is Chikage Kuroba, Kaito's mother," she said with a smile. Picking up the bags she had dropped on the floor, she called saying she'd be back down after putting down everything, and went up to her room.

"Kaito-kun, please hurry back before it gets any more awkward," Shinichi muttered under his breath and sighed, then put on a smile as Kaito's mother descended the stairs onto to start talking about Kaito while preparing a big lunch (since Shinichi's "morning" was very late) for this unexpected guest.

Back at school, the bell rang for lunch and everyone in the room tensed up. Kaito sneezed once and rubbed his nose, wondering if someone was talking about him and realized his sneezing had gotten everyone's attention. But that wasn't the only reason their eye's were on him. It was because when the bell for lunch rang.... 

A snap of Kaito's fingers echoed slightly in the room then the room exploded into a puff of white and pink and as the smoke cleared, everything in the room had changed. Well almost everything. Everyone's outfit had changed and turned into a character from a fairy tale, and their desk's had changed accordingly. One girl was dressed up as Cinderella and her seat had turned into what looked similar to a glass shoe while her desk had turned into an elegant table that you would see in a castle. One boy was dressed as Kristoff from Frozen, with his girlfriend being Anna.

Hakuba's outfit was just amazing though. His outfit was red riding hood. He had knee high stockings with a pair of girls shoes and a dress that came just above his knees which was covered in glitter and sparkled under the light. His face had somehow gotten an amazing makeover and a beautiful red scarf around him. Everyone laughed at the amazing changes, and as usual there was a bustling crowd with phones and camera's in hand, taking pictures of the new room makeover. 

Well taking a picture of all but one spot which seemed to have nothing changed, as well as the girl herself, her name being Akako Koizumi, who also, suspects, or rather basically already knew, that Kaito was the phantom thief Kid. She herself said she was a witch and even if Kaito didn't want to believe her, her predictions were always right, or awfully close to being right. And with that said, he didn't want to mess with her. She was scary after all.Chuckling she left the room, a few of the boys eyes on her. 

She laid her eyes on Kaito, her sharp eyes seeming to pierce through him, reminding him of another woman who's mysteriousness and sharpness of her eyes was similar. Painfully similar. Then something went off in his mind as if a brick was thrown at his head and hurt him mentally. Well there was also the physical pain because Aoko had taken a textbook and smashed his head with it for giving her the princess outfit from "Princess and the Frog" and leaving a frog on her new fancy desk.

But this wasn't really a time to be feeling pain from just a textbook. Because today was the day that....

"Aoko! Sorry but something came up!," Kaito said rushing to the window and opening it. "I'll tell you later and tell the teacher I'm leaving early!," he said with a wave, jumping out the window and running towards the front gate.

"Kaito! You forgot your.....bag," Aoko called realizing he was probably already way out of earshot then sighed, deciding to give him the bag later on her way home. Whatever had come up must have been big because he seemed to have been panicking just a bit, even though he would usually be calm, no matter the situation given. Letting her mind wander a bit, she thought about what was so important, until her mind hit a crazy thought. It is't a girlfriend is it?!, she thought, but laughed it off nervously making a few people turn towards her, with her friend Keiko raising an eyebrow at her. Nah, that can't be possible, Aoko thought and looked out the window to where Kaito was a few moments ago.

A few blocks till he would get to his house and apologize to Shinichi who was probably suffering at the moment.

"I'm sorry Shinichi! I'm coming to save you," Kaito yelled, running down the streets until his house came into view.

I think I did an amazing job at writing this chapter. It was like 2000 words! And that in itself is a big accomplishment considering how lazy I am when it comes to writing.

I'm thinking of making this an M-Rated story because I just don't feel satisfied until I get to write their love making. Although I still need working in writing those scenes. Otherwise I think this story is progressing really well.

I will silently hope with Shinichi and Kaito here that I don't make this some kind of crazy horror like story. :P

Till next time~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 3.7K 41
I already completed two stories of my favorite Phantom Thief below the Moonlight! Since I still have too many ideas roaming around in my brain which...
63.2K 2.6K 14
*Completed* To be honest I had the idea after reading a quote book and am actually really glad I recharged my inspiration. (Thanks a lot @mitzishin~)...
135K 6.5K 37
*Completed* He woke up, surroundings swimming in his eyes. Not long after, finally a dark and empty street materialized itself in front of him. What...
445K 17.9K 56
Kaitou KID, (a.k.a. Kuroba Kaito), has found it really hard to concentrate on heists since his little tantei-kun, (Edogawa Conan a.k.a. kudo shinichi...